Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

Potential Keepers for 2019

I am searching the WW for potential keepers for next year. So who from this list might a good bet to start and produce next year. I know these are the bottom of the barrel players.

D'onta Foreman Houston - not sure if MIller will be back

Kalen Ballage Miami - They do not seem high on Drake

Darrel Williams KC - Looked very good in preseason with Hunt gone and Ware injury prone might have a shot on a very good offense

Royce Freeman Denver - Looks like Lindsey is the guy

Conner Kupp LA - Not sure how he be after injury.

If you can think of any others, I have until this weekend to pick up. Still playing for 3rd so I don't have a lot of spots available.

It is a PPR league and we can only keep one player drafted in the 4th round lower. MY only guy I have currently is Kittle.

Agreed.

Guice's season next year is in question. I don't know that you will see Foreman play so how can you trust keeping him? I think Ballage could be the speculative add. The Dolphins just aren't into Drake. There were whispers of Drake being shopped before the draft. If Drake gets moved and Gore retires you have a good RB2/flex at final round price.

Guice's season next year is in question. I don't know that you will see Foreman play so how can you trust keeping him? I think Ballage could be the speculative add. The Dolphins just aren't into Drake. There were whispers of Drake being shopped before the draft. If Drake gets moved and Gore retires you have a good RB2/flex at final round price.

Who out of Ballage or either Williams (KC or GB) would anyone take for my current keepers in Jones or Kerryon? In my keeper league we can only drop now if a player has been placed on IR since playoffs started. I have a shot at title, but its hampered by loss of WR and TE to IR previously... Im carrying Kupp, OJ and Dalton thru IR status. Used our playoff IR rule last week to drop Jonnu for Ian Thomas..now Cam loss has me pissed. My opponent this wk has ZERO injured players and Im inclined to hold and take the loss with next year in mind :/

current roster

Rivers/Mayfield/Dalton

Gordon/Miller/Johnson/Jones

Adams/Allen/Boyd/Kupp/Zay Jones

OJ Howard/Ian Thomas

Gostkowski/Elliot

Bears/Chiefs

If I could drop Miller for Ballage Id do it in a minute I think :/

My keepers...

Mahomes

Elliot

Mixon

may be set for a few years

In my two main keeper leagues we can only keep 4. Typically keeper leagues are different from dynasty leagues in that there is a limit of keepers.

My question would be how many keeper can you keep??

I don't think any of the players mentioned would be drafted in the sixth round next season in a redraft.