Sign in to follow this  
drmidd

Championship Game. Playing my undefeated Son. RB Nightmares

Here it is. The Championship Game. My opponent is my Undefeated 14 yr old Son in his first year in our league. He beat me earlier in the year giving me 1 of my 2 losses.

His Rbs are Kamara & McCaffery and his QB is Mahomes so you can see I need all i can get.

My Rbs are Gurley, Damien Williams, Spencer Ware, Sony Michel & Mark Ingram. As you all know.. There is nothing clear here. Normally I would have Gurley in and then hope for the best between one of the others. But now nothing is for certain. To make things worse, our league lineups lock on Sunday Noon (central time) so decisions have to be made and cant be switched out in the late games. So I cant just wait and see who is active and who isn't in the late games.

If Gurley is ruled out I could grab Kelly or pick up Jamaal Williams and or Elijah McGuire if needed. But I have to know for sure whos out. I really need Ware to sit again.

My sons lineup will probably be Mahomes, Kamara, McCaffrey, Thielen, A. Robinson, Cook, Butker, Vikings D

vs

MIne Watson, RB, RB, M. Thomas, Hilton (if he goes), Ebron, Zeurlein, Rams D

With all that said... what do yall think?

I hope he wins.

I'd grab jamaal williams now and wait to see. Gurley banged up and I don't see the incentive of the Rams to play him when there isn't much to play for... They've locked up their division and the Saints have a tie breaker on them with a Cam-less Carolina left to go on their schedule... I wouldn't be shocked if they rest him for the playoffs.

Looks like you have an uphill battle... good luck.