Sign in to follow this  
bobby heenan

gurley and juju owners playing for the championship....whats ur plan

ill give you the rundown on my league....we start 1qb 2rbs 4wr(no mando TE as they are mixed with receivers) 1 flex 1 K 1 Def

this is my roster

qb-ryan, goff

rb-gurley, mixon, chubb, yeldon, freeman

wr-juju, ebron, d hamilton, r foster, j reynolds, t burton, c samuel

k- badgely, tucker

def-tenn

as you can see i would normally start gurley, mixon and chubb and piece together a 4 man wr corps with juju leading the way

and as you can also see...juju was really my only reliable and consistent WR....in fact most of the rest of my corps is made up from WW guys sans ebron and burton whom i drafted......

i may have to go mixon and chubb and piece together a 5 man wr corps.....something like ebron, hamilton, foster and reynolds.....with the possibility of picking up james washington? if juju is out?

how are you guys handling this....if you arent facing this how would you handle this?

Can you go double kicker

ha no....

and i usually only carry 1....but i picked up badgley for tuckers bye week and decided i liked the situation so i hung on to him...also having a hard time deciding between those two today

sidenote...i just dropped yeldon for james washington minutes ago.....may be a worthless move....but i think hes in a decent position if juju is out

plus having gurley and juju going at 4 oclock it gives me reynolds and washington i can plug in emergency

Pray for Juju to play, at this point. Such a plum matchup for him.

I have both Gurley and Juju, so I'm really scrambling.

Pray for Juju to play, at this point. Such a plum matchup for him.

I have both Gurley and Juju, so I'm really scrambling.

ya....i mean...we knew gurley was banged up...but this juju thing was unexpected.....worst time obviously

like i said...i grabbed washington...i have washington and reynolds i can plug in if both dont go.......gonna really suck if gurley goes because ill be forced to make a tough decision.....because i can see him playing and being on a count...or even starting and then not feeling right and being pulled...im almost considering just scratching him....but thats such a hard decision to make....theres alot of money on the line tomorrow

ill give you the rundown on my league....we start 1qb 2rbs 4wr(no mando TE as they are mixed with receivers) 1 flex 1 K 1 Def

this is my roster

qb-ryan, goff

rb-gurley, mixon, chubb, yeldon, freeman

wr-juju, ebron, d hamilton, r foster, j reynolds, t burton, c samuel

k- badgely, tucker

def-tenn

as you can see i would normally start gurley, mixon and chubb and piece together a 4 man wr corps with juju leading the way

and as you can also see...juju was really my only reliable and consistent WR....in fact most of the rest of my corps is made up from WW guys sans ebron and burton whom i drafted......

i may have to go mixon and chubb and piece together a 5 man wr corps.....something like ebron, hamilton, foster and reynolds.....with the possibility of picking up james washington? if juju is out?

how are you guys handling this....if you arent facing this how would you handle this?

Wait and see about JuJu.

Go with Mixon and the Chubb.

If no JuJu. Ebron, Hamilton, Foster, Washington, Reynolds.

i'm on the the other side. i'm playing against the owner with Gurley, Odell and JuJu. I've grabbed every WR that I can think of that's worthwhile, as well as getting CJ Anderson, Damian Williams, Jamaal Williams and Jaylen Samuels. His only other healthy WR is C Davis. Hoping Juju sits after Davis has played.

It was never really a question if he would play.

It is guessing as to how involved he will be. Id imagine he will see a healthy share of targets even if it isnt his norm.

I'm fortunate to have some nice options to play instead of Juju. Evans (brutal matchup) Anderson and then Baldwin tonight. I'd rather play Juju since he clearly has the most most upside. Unfortunately he also plays at 4 so it's really gonna be down to him or Baldwin if something looks hinky pre-game.

The only league I have Gurley in I have no late game last minute plug ins. Ran out of faab money a week ago, stuck with who I got. I'm putting Ballage in for Gurley because of the uncertainty

Bend over and take it like a man is my only option.

If Gurley plays, he's a start. If he sits, I gotta go with John Kelly. Either way I guess I cross my fingers.

The only other thing I could have is Doug Martin monday night.

But that seems even worse.

Bend over and take it like a man is my only option.

If Gurley plays, he's a start. If he sits, I gotta go with John Kelly. Either way I guess I cross my fingers.

The only other thing I could have is Doug Martin monday night.

But that seems even worse.

IDK....supposed to horrible weather Monday night.....super windy, and maybe rain too.

Not sure whether Muscle Hamster is a mudder?

If Gurley plays I'm starting him, but just in case I currently have him in at flex just to give me more options if needed.

Gurley apparently a go - let's bring home some championships boys!

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that, barring a setback in pre-game warmups, the Rams are "planning" on Todd Gurley playing in Arizona.

Per Schefter, the Rams believe Gurley has "felt better as the week has progressed." It's hard to know what to believe with Gurley, but the Rams have certainly gone out of their way to make it appear as if he will play. Whether he will be diminished or on a snap count, no one really knows. It's possible one or both of John Kelly and C.J. Anderson will liberally mix in. Provided he's active, Gurley will be a high-risk, high-reward RB1 for the fantasy finals.

My only option is J. Samuels vs NO and its a tough matchup. Debating to play Gurley

My same delimma. At least it's a ppr league.

I'm prolly gonna pull the plug on Gurley as bad as it hurts to do so.

• Like 1

Thank you Gurley, I had talked myself into playing CJ Anderson, only now do I realize how dumb that would've been. Whew

Hopefully Arizona can at least be semi competitive. Now my fear is a 28-0 halftime lead for the lambs, and Gurley sits the whole secondhalf.

Hopefully Arizona can at least be semi competitive. Now my fear is a 28-0 halftime lead for the lambs, and Gurley sits the whole secondhalf.

As long as two of those 4 tds is Gurley, I'm fine with it

As long as two of those 4 tds is Gurley, I'm fine with it

Good point.

So if Gurley sits I have Kelley, Anderson, and Breida. I'll probably be risky and go Breida and pray he doesn't re-injure himself. Bears haven't been too stout against the run lately and SF hasn't been a pushover this season.

If JuJu sits, I have Robbie Anderson, Switzer, and McKenzie in a return yards league. Only problem is that 2/3 play early so it'll either be Switzer or JuJu. I know Switzer won't get JuJu's targets, but I'll take the return yards in a potential shootout and hopefully a few extra targets on offense.

FML Gurley out and I got no one to put in for him. $1k down the drain

Get your league (next year) to allow $0 pick ups after waivers run, or even allow $0 bids (or find a better league) is what I would do. Dumbest thing I ever heard you're not allowed to pick up a player when your bid money runs out.

Get your league (next year) to allow $0 pick ups after waivers run, or even allow $0 bids (or find a better league) is what I would do. Dumbest thing I ever heard you're not allowed to pick up a player when your bid money runs out.

It's the ffpc. Even if I had money left, waivers run Weds and Fri nites. I should have made sure I had a late player backup two weeks ago, just didn't check the week 16 schedule.