Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 16 FU Thread: Championship Edition

"Sure, Brees has been QB 13, QB 30, QB 18, and QB 26 the last four weeks, but he'll be a top 3 play this week!"

Experts.

DND = Drew Not Draft

"Sure, Brees has been QB 13, QB 30, QB 18, and QB 26 the last four weeks, but he'll be a top 3 play this week!"

Experts.

Drewnotdraft

Yeah there was no logic to put him that high. I stuck with him over Jackson. Hes allergic to the end zone these last few weeks.

Still wouldve lost anyway with waiver wire wonder, 18th ranked, BD Nick Foles stomping all over me.

Yeah there was no logic to put him that high. I stuck with him over Jackson. Hes allergic to the end zone these last few weeks.

Still wouldve lost anyway with waiver wire wonder, 18th ranked, BD Nick Foles stomping all over me.

Fortunately his latest complete bust didn't hurt me...since the other three ended my season already. Not one person ranked him outside their top 5 on Fantasy Pros. All too afraid to look bad I guess, so just follow the herd and if he fails yet again, well everyone got it wrong together.

Fortunately his latest complete bust didn't hurt me...since the other three ended my season already. Not one person ranked him outside their top 5 on Fantasy Pros. All too afraid to look bad I guess, so just follow the herd and if he fails yet again, well everyone got it wrong together.

Im only playing for 3rd in the league I have him in...cuz of course he killed me last week. I had a bye the week before so I dodged that bust of a game. Anyway, its super cool when youre the 1 seed and get 4th place and no money. Thanks a million Drew!

Im only playing for 3rd in the league I have him in...cuz of course he killed me last week. I had a bye the week before so I dodged that bust of a game. Anyway, its super cool when youre the 1 seed and get 4th place and no money. Thanks a million Drew!

Brees and Gordon suicide bombed my team.

Brees and Gordon suicide bombed my team.

Haha...my team had the same combo. Got me a bye with great regular season play and then divebombed towards the end.

I suggest alcohol to ease the pain.

But I also started Carson and Wilson, Championship! I know, FU thread, sorry.

• Like 1

I have no f yous to give. I won by 15 points. No correction will overturn it. First time in 5 years I won my own league...against my brother btw. Even better

• Like 1

F U to short touchdown passes. My opponent had Baker Mayfield and Andrew Luck who threw TD passes of 3, 2, 1, and 1 yards. To make it even ouchier I have Nick Chubb.

Also and F U to myself for not having the grapefruits to start someone off the waiver wire (probably Derek Carr) over Rivers.

F U to short touchdown passes. My opponent had Baker Mayfield and Andrew Luck who threw TD passes of 3, 2, 1, and 1 yards. To make it even ouchier I have Nick Chubb.

Also and F U to myself for not having the grapefruits to start someone off the waiver wire (probably Derek Carr) over Rivers.

Ouch that is painful. I had mayfield in one and Chubb in both, and Chubb getting shafted gave me a L in one of them.

The fantasy gods dont always reward due effort and skill. Thems the breaks. It often makes me wonder why I try....and then I get rewarded with a little sliver of salvation in one league or the other. Then I cant quit it all because the joy is pretty damn sweet.

FU to myself and Myfantasyleague's website. Back in week 14 I set my roster with Tennessee D against the Jags on Thursday Night Football. What I failed to realize, is that their website (unlike my usual site, Yahoo) pretends you didn't make any changes if the screen was up too long. I didn't triple check myself before kickoff, and when I looked during the game...surprise, still have Houston D in my lineup. I wound up eliminated from the playoffs by a margin less than the difference between those two defenses. To rub salt into the wound, my team went off in weeks 15 and 16 and would have cruised to the title.

It's hard to say FU to Melvin Gordon and James Conner when they carried me all season. But in a league where benches are short, where playoffs are 4 weeks long and rosters lock for the entirety of the playoffs, losing your two stud RB's for the playoffs sucks. Gordon came back but was a shell, and Chubb didn't fill well for Conner. So FU to James Conner, Melvin Gordon and Nick Chubb for costing me a solid chance to win a 'ship in the 3rd of my 3 championship games.

J Cook is fast reaching my FU list.

Only needed 6 from him. He caught the first two passes of Carr for 20 yards. 4 points. Easy right?

Was out for a bit, but has been in, but not ONE target since. Sitting at 4.

Awesome.