Sign in to follow this  
Mr Neil

TE Trash Pile

All year tight end has been a diaper fire so now its week 16 and 2 of my 3 leagues i am stuck at the position. Right now I have Blake Jarwin, sounds like a Star Wars character, vs Bucs which is an okay matchup and hes been targeted an average of 7 per game last 3 games. Its him or Cameron I dont top 30 yards Brate who is the TD or bust at its finest. My wild card is Dallas Goedert. That kid was my favorite TE coming out of draft and hes a beast. The eagles have given up on the golden Tate trade and last two games are running more 12 formations than anyone in the league. And Texans are awful at defending at TEs. Am I crazy for wanting to start him? Only issue is Foles seems to lock onto Jeffery but eagles are a analytics team and know best place to attack Texans is perimeter WRs and TEs. So out of the the trash pile who could get me 8-10+ pts? Hope everyone wins there championships this week

Foles isn't even targeting Ertz, so meh on Goedert. Brate is the way I'd go.

Throw Gronk on the trash heap. A high draft pick and really a bust. Watching him play, he's slow, rigid, and clunky. He's never been graceful, but this year he's outright clumsy. He's been a warrior but all those hits throughout the year are showing. Playing Engram over him.

That's the Te position for you, it's pretty much TD roulette beyond the first few guys.

That said I would take the guy from Philly. I think he has more upside but most likely, you're getting peanuts with any of them

If Nuk is out, Jordan Thomas would be a good dart throw.

Im rolling dice on Blake Jarwin also. Over Jimmy Graham and Ian Thomas. At least hes got a higher number of targets over last couple of weeks. Thats what Im telling myself/hoping