Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Bears 11-4

Yeah that was an impressive win over the 49ers. They really blew them out of the water.

49ers beat the Seahawks last week.

It took overtime for the packers to beat the lowly Jets. That got them to an incredible 6-8-1. :wave:

And now in your mind, being 11-4 is not impressive. :doublethumbsup: This feels all the better reading comments like yours.

Looks like they can steal the 2 seed from the Rams so they will be trying to win and could knock out the Vikings and put the Eagles in the playoffs instead.

49ers beat the Seahawks last week.

It took overtime for the packers to beat the lowly Jets. That got them to an incredible 6-8-1. :wave:

And now in your mind, being 11-4 is not impressive. :doublethumbsup: This feels all the better reading comments like yours.

Packers werent going to win the division every year. We figured someone else should get it this year. Enjoy it while you can but i suspect the bears will be watching the Superbowl from home also.

Packers werent going to win the division every year. We figured someone else should get it this year. Enjoy it while you can but i suspect the bears will be watching the Superbowl from home also.

Even if they are, that's something the Packers do every year also

Let's go Bears! Finally! I like the direction this team is going, for the first time in a long time. While I expected improvement entering this season, I did not expect winning the North, and possibly contending for the #2 seed. Great season for a young QB and coach in their first year together.

They really came out of nowhere this year. Nobody expected this from them when it started. Now the tables have turned and Bears fans will be disappointed if they dont win the SB.

This team should be really good for the next few years.

Nagy has done a helluva job.

They really came out of nowhere this year. Nobody expected this from them when it started. Now the tables have turned and Bears fans will be disappointed if they dont win the SB.

This team should be really good for the next few years.

Nagy has done a helluva job.

As a Bears fan I won't be disappointed if they don't win the SB this year. Before this season, Nagy stated it will take 2 years before the players are comfortable in his offense and that this year was just a learning year for Trubisky and the others. Trubisky throwing for 25/29, 256, a TD and no picks is a sign of him maturing. He did not have the same amount of experience coming out of college as all the other QBs and he was a blank slate going into the NFL. Nagy should get coach of the year and Ryan Pace should get executive of the year for putting this team together.

Yeah this is a good post.

Nagy and his Bears did have a really good season, made some really good moves.

I hope they pick up another wr.

Good luck in the playoffs.

Congrats.

Merry Christmas.

So I was correct. Thanks!

Also the Packers have 13 NFL titles. HTH.

Titles before the Super Bowl don't count... Just ask Steeler fans...

According to the NFL they do. :)

I know that they do, I am just stating what Steeler fans believe...

Not sure if the Bears try against the Vikings. Probably go all in against them in the first half and then look at the Rams score at half time.

I heard Nagy on the radio here. He basically iterated that their initial mindset will be to win the game, but to be smart about things, more or less intimating that if they get word that the Rams are poised to win, they may opt to play it safe with key players. So it may be a half game for the starters. A shame really, as I want to see how they would far against MN on the road in a must win game. But hey, I haven't seen relevant football this late in the year from my beloved in a long time. I'm perfectly happy to be in this position. If they rest 'em, so be it. But lets hope SF can give the Rams a tough go.

Im not saying we will win the superbowl this year but all I have to say is the energy finally back in Chicago around the Bears is unbelievable. Nagy has them having fun and brought everyone together.

Young nucleus of talent

Creative / smart coach

Good times ahead

One game at a time, we all know you have to be in it to win it...

Yep, totally agree! It is exciting, isn't it? And the future looks bright too. I don't care if they lose their first playoff game. I'm just happy for them to be here, and the arrow is pointing up. Imagine this offense with another year or two experience. The Mack signing was completely unexpected and totally worth everything we gave up for it. Roquan Smith was a great draft pick.

Yep, totally agree! It is exciting, isn't it? And the future looks bright too. I don't care if they lose their first playoff game. I'm just happy for them to be here, and the arrow is pointing up. Imagine this offense with another year or two experience. The Mack signing was completely unexpected and totally worth everything we gave up for it. Roquan Smith was a great draft pick.

Hell yeah. Smith is going to be great. He had a really good year as a rookie and Mack is worth way more than they paid for him. He alone made each player on that defense better from the get go.