Sign in to follow this  
rottytiny

Players to stash for next season?

Looking at ideas on players to grab and stash for next season in a dynasty league. We have a league with one more week left that allows waivers through friday. Looking at guys that may have been injured or buried on depth chart that may be worth a shot. Its a keeper/salary cap league. For instance 3 weeks ago i snagged hunter henry to hope for a rebound next season and picked up foreman sp? (rb texans). Who else you have? Guice was rostered all year.

Darrel (not Damien) Williams, Chiefs RB. Hes their only RB under contract currently for 2019.

How about McKinnon of the Niners.

Darrel (not Damien) Williams, Chiefs RB. Hes their only RB under contract currently for 2019.

Not anymore. Damien signed a 2 year extension.

Not anymore. Damien signed a 2 year extension.

Yeah just saw that, looks like he might be their rb1 going into next season.

All those mentioned above (excluding the Chiefs Williamses until the K.Hunt shocker) are going to be rostered in almost every league of this type.

I'll mention one who is also probably unavailable but if not I'd stash him... Chris Warren, RB, Raiders.

D Foreman of the Texans.

All those mentioned above (excluding the Chiefs Williamses until the K.Hunt shocker) are going to be rostered in almost every league of this type.

I'll mention one who is also probably unavailable but if not I'd stash him... Chris Warren, RB, Raiders.

I agree on Warren. I think Gruden is excited by him, and I think he has a good chance at being part of the Raiders long term plans. Hopefully they draft some olinemen.

Equanimeous or Kumerow from the Packers

Josh Adams

marques lee, wr, jax.

has a large multiyear contract and was listed as their #1 wr before injury.

a new qb could mean good things.

Mmm I don’t know.

He was awfull in his first game back.

But I think he will rebound.

It’s hard for a player to return have a major injury like he had.

I think he’s will be the Texans rb1.

Mmm I don’t know.

He was awfull in his first game back.

But I think he will rebound.

It’s hard for a player to return have a major injury like he had.

I think he’s will be the Texans rb1.

I think Miller still has another year on contract. Making Foreman Blue #2 at best. He'll get a shot, but his is a injury you don't come back from.

What are we thinking, 8 games?

6 at minimum per league rules but I'd say 8 would be a better guess.

I think Miller still has another year on contract. Making Foreman Blue #2 at best. He'll get a shot, but his is a injury you don't come back from.

Apparently It's about a 50/50 shot to ever play effectively again, per the article... "From 2011 to 2015, 46 NFL players reported they had torn an Achilles tendon; 24 of them never played again professionally or retired shortly after."

https://www.ozy.com/the-huddle/the-achilles-heel-of-pro-footballers-literally/76835

Demaryius Thomas, Terrell Suggs, and Crabtree are all players they list as examples who made it back.

Beanie Wells, Vick Ballard, Fred Davis (Redskins tight end) and former Jets top cornerback prospect Dee Milliner are players who never did.