RLLD

Trump threatens to close 'Southern Border entirely

I think you're mixing your tenses their son. Just Search the word odious on this board. It's pretty simple.

But some of you guys have to channel this poor victim mentality of he hates us! He hates Donald! He hates conservatives! No, for the 500th time I hate stupid. Which is why I went up after bush when he tried to tell us that terrorists were the reason we're going to Iraq. Just like this fuucking morons trying to tell us terrorists are the reason why he needs a wall.

Jesus, grow the fuk up. I have five year old cousins you pull the same ######. No, you can't have a cookie. Waah! You hate us you hate me!

Jesus, some of you guys have come around to realize that Bush was a fuucking idiot. Of course you've changed your Alias 17 times in between times. And you're eventually going to figure out that Trump is a mentally deranged half-wit criminal.

Now, back to the point. There's four major States in the electoral process. New York, California, Florida, Texas. Do you guys need a fuccking map? He already doesn't have New York. Now he's looking to ###### over the other three? What a fuucking idiot. Even kushner's telling him not to do this. Just wait till he realizes he has to ###### over South Carolina and contiguous states as well.

Did you post about how funny the Schumer/Pelosi response was last night? If so, I eat my words.

Did you post about how funny the Schumer/Pelosi response was last night? If so, I eat my words.

Pretty sure I said here they were next to worthless. And that sure as hell isn't the first time I've said anything about Pelosi. But you're right, they're just flat-out worthless.

The difference is they're just worthless. But they're boring, not nearly the comedy gold that Trump provided what like 29 times in 1 Presser? Fuk me.

Pretty sure I said here they were next to worthless. And that sure as hell isn't the first time I've said anything about Pelosi. But you're right, they're just flat-out worthless.

The difference is they're just worthless. But they're boring, not nearly the comedy gold that Trump provided what like 29 times in 1 Presser? Fuk me.

Exactly as I thought.

So now Trump thinks the Mexican migrants have Better Stronger Faster vehicles then American law enforcement Heroes. That's why they crossed the border. For those of you trying to keep score at home apparently the Mexican migrants have paired up with the Transformers?

God, this guy just make up out of air.

What has occurred to merepeatedly lately is that you guys don't even listen to your own hero Trump. Probably cuz it's just too painful and embarrassing. You listen to watered-down versions that Hannity feed you. You really should listen to Trump unfiltered. The dude is bizarre.

Case in point.

Yesterday, Trump goes out of his way to say that if he did declare a National Emergency, "he's talked to all the lawyers and they all say that hed win easily, hands down".

Just see a headline now. "Trump is not going to declare an emergency. Fears he would lose in court."

Jesus...

Here to break up GF's incoherent ramblings.

Ya'll are welcome, enjoy your weekend.

:cheers:

• Like 1

it's funny, I can post 29 different ups in one thread from one Trump press conference.

You guys have to keep posting the same fox story in different threads over and over again. I'm sure it's just a matter of minutes before we get back to the 57 states.

still love Trump saying one day that all lawyers say he can declare an emergency. And the next day saying he's not going to do it because he thinks he's going to lose in court.

Not as great as him saying when I said the Mexicans were going to pay for it I didn't actually say that.

That's just comedy gold there Jerry.

it's funny, I can post 29 different ###### ups in one thread from one Trump press conference.

You guys have to keep posting the same fox story in different threads over and over again. I'm sure it's just a matter of minutes before we get back to the 57 states.

still love Trump saying one day that all lawyers say he can declare an emergency. And the next day saying he's not going to do it because he thinks he's going to lose in court.

Not as great as him saying when I said the Mexicans were going to pay for it I didn't actually say that.

Sounds like youre finally coming around. :thumbsup:

it's funny, I can post 29 different ###### ups in one thread from one Trump press conference.

Well, he's figured out that the libs will run to a liberal court and get their way, like they always do. You haven't figured that out, smart guy?

Years back when I was waiting tables and bartending I new tons of illegal Mexicans who were living in cheap apartments with like six of them living together in one apartment. They all had a few things in common. They were illegal, they were always paid in cash, bought and drank of lot of cheap beer, always ate their meals for free in the kitchens at the restaurants, work two jobs, and sent the bulk of what they made back to their families in Mexico. Then they would take long vacations back at home with their families and someone else they lived with or other illegal friends would fill in for them while they were gone.. It was all pretty accepted at the time. I don't know how restaurants roll these days, but I'm guessing it's still going on.

There is a lot of money going back to Mexico that is not being spent here.

Yep. Tightening up on international money transfers would solve a huge part of the problem.

China just implemented a law where every foreinger who has a bank account with ¥5k or more (call it $800) is subject to immediate freeze and investigation to ensure tax was paid on all income. And transferring money out of her is a total pain in the balls. So much paperwork.

In America, you can do it at 711.

Yep. Tightening up on international money transfers would solve a huge part of the problem.

China just implemented a law where every foreinger who has a bank account with ¥5k or more (call it $800) is subject to immediate freeze and investigation to ensure tax was paid on all income. And transferring money out of her is a total pain in the balls. So much paperwork.

In America, you can do it at 711.

Yeah, I know a lot of Mexicans like that. They bust their ass at two and three jobs. Don't have access to private transportation. There's about 11 of them living in a two-bedroom apartment. And every apartment I've ever seen is filled with books on everything from plumbing to how to be an electrician to bartending and on and on. They bust their ass and occasionally get caught and go on Mexican vacation. Only to return a few months later. And yeah, God forbid they send some money back to their wife and kids.

But you know, call me a crazy racist, but I'll take the guys here busting their ass in this economy doing whatever they can do. And God forbid, spending their money anyway they see fit. And by that, I mean on their wife and kids. Not drugs or hot rods or gold chains or gold grillz for their teeth.

Because I'll take the guys who work hard for their families any day.

Any day over the hundreds of thousands of black guys who'd rather beg for money or steal money then earn it. And who populate our prisons at a rate far higher than their net population.

I have literally had a Mexican guy ask me if he could help us move out of my apartment. While literally feet away a black guy looks at me and says give me a dollar!?

That story tells me and everyone else exactly what you need to know. We're deporting the wrong people. One of them feels lucky to be here and the other one hates the country and feels entitled do whatever it is they want without any effort.

Ask yourself, when was the last time you saw a Brown lives matter rally? When was last time you saw a couple dozen black guys hanging out at Home Depot on a Saturday morning just praying to God for work?

Yeah, I know a lot of Mexicans like that. They bust their ass at two and three jobs. Don't have access to private transportation. There's about 11 of them living in a two-bedroom apartment. And every apartment I've ever seen is filled with books on everything from plumbing to how to be an electrician to bartending and on and on. They bust their ass and occasionally get caught and go on Mexican vacation. Only to return a few months later. And yeah, God forbid they send some money back to their wife and kids.

But you know, call me a crazy racist, but I'll take the guys here busting their ass in this economy doing whatever they can do. And God forbid, spending their money anyway they see fit. And by that, I mean on their wife and kids. Not drugs or hot rods or gold chains or gold grillz for their teeth.

Because I'll take the guys who work hard for their families any day.

Any day over the hundreds of thousands of black guys who'd rather beg for money or steal money then earn it. And who populate our prisons at a rate far higher than their net population.

I have literally had a Mexican guy ask me if he could help us move out of my apartment. While literally feet away a black guy looks at me and says give me a dollar!?

That story tells me and everyone else exactly what you need to know. We're deporting the wrong ###### people. One of them feels lucky to be here and the other one hates the country and feels entitled do whatever it is they want without any effort.

Ask yourself, when was the last time you saw a Brown lives matter rally? When was last time you saw a couple dozen black guys hanging out at Home Depot on a Saturday morning just praying to God for work?

I have no problem with immigrants. My problem with illegal immigration is...

1. SOME thug criminals are coming through.

2. They aren't usually paying taxes.

3. Corporations shouldn't be allowed to exploit people by paying them d!ck, and avoiding payroll tax, etc. On them.

4. The unplanned for and uncontrolled influx of immigrants in to border areas and beyond causes enormous problems for schools, hospitals, prisons, etc.

5. Around the world, millions of people have paid lots of money and invested lots of time to attempt to enter the United States the legal way. Those immigrants pay taxes and exist on paper and contribute to the infrastructure of the country. It isn't fair that people cut the line.

I mean fock. I'm an immigrant myself. I pay money each year for a visa. I pay and go have a health check each year. I am subject to a dozen different forms of regulation.

I'm not anti Mexican or anti immigrant. I am pro law and pro order. Fock, I'd like to be able to bring my wife to see my home and meet the rest of my family this summer. But because the country is flooded with people who don't follow the law, the chances of getting her even a toruist visa are slim. Hell, I would have to think that the people at the embassy processing applications are furloughed right now anyway.

• Like 2

Your question was stupid.

Stupid because you can't fathom how someone would be in your house despite having walls and locked doors? The guy broke in, your family left a door/window unlocked, etc........ The point being you left leaners state walls/borders don't work yet you make sure your house is secure...............why? If there's nothing to fear from from immigrants (or like mobb states 'brown people') then you shouldn't lock your doors.

If the wall doesn't work and it's immoral, why aren't the libtards calling for tearing down the existing wall?

If the wall doesn't work and it's immoral, why aren't the libtards calling for tearing down the existing wall?

Funny they're talking about the wall being immoral when they're gladly taking a check for not doing their job while portions of our military are doing their job with no check coming.

What's more immoral, a wall or late term abortion?

https://twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/1083833655338913793

"In the last 7 years (in Texas), over 4,000 illegal aliens have been incarcerated for sexual assault. 62% of them are sexual assault against children." - John Jones, Chief of the Intelligence Counter-terrorism Division with the Texas Dept. of Public Safety

No threat huh? Afraid of the brown people? You'd think differently if your kid was one of those victimized.

In 2012 the Obama administration specifically called the situation at the border a crisis

End of thread

San Diego TV station schools CNN on reality that border walls work

CNN has once again shown theyre proud to wear their fake news credentials like a badge of honor.

they asked the independent San Diego TV station KUSI for a local view of the effectiveness of the border wall, but when they reportedly didnt like the local view they opted for a change of scenery.

According to KUSI, CNN declined their report once they found out that the stations past reports actually outlined the effectiveness of the border wall.

KUSI tweeted: Thursday morning, @CNN called the KUSI Newsroom asking if a reporter could give them a local view of the debate surrounding the border wall and government shutdown. After we informed them about our past reports, they declined to hear from us.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/local-san-diego-tv-station-schools-cnn-on-reality-that-border-walls-worksan-diego-tv-station-schools-cnn-on-reality-that-border-walls-work

San Diego TV station schools CNN on reality that border walls work

CNN has once again shown theyre proud to wear their fake news credentials like a badge of honor.

they asked the independent San Diego TV station KUSI for a local view of the effectiveness of the border wall, but when they reportedly didnt like the local view they opted for a change of scenery.

According to KUSI, CNN declined their report once they found out that the stations past reports actually outlined the effectiveness of the border wall.

KUSI tweeted: Thursday morning, @CNN called the KUSI Newsroom asking if a reporter could give them a local view of the debate surrounding the border wall and government shutdown. After we informed them about our past reports, they declined to hear from us.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/local-san-diego-tv-station-schools-cnn-on-reality-that-border-walls-worksan-diego-tv-station-schools-cnn-on-reality-that-border-walls-work

Did this happen on the moon?

https://abc7ny.com/police-undocumented-ms-13-members-stab-attack-li-teen/5045829/

Teen stabbed by three MS-13 illegal aliens from his high school.

Someone explain this to me; so how are these illegal registered in that high school knowing they're not citizens?

In June 1972, the Supreme Court issued Plyler v. Doe, a landmark decision holding that states cannot constitutionally deny students a free public education on account of their immigration status. By a 5-4 vote, the Court found that any resources which might be saved from excluding undocumented children from public schools were far outweighed by the harms imposed on society at large from denying them an education.

In June 1972, the Supreme Court issued Plyler v. Doe, a landmark decision holding that states cannot constitutionally deny students a free public education on account of their immigration status. By a 5-4 vote, the Court found that any resources which might be saved from excluding undocumented children from public schools were far outweighed by the harms imposed on society at large from denying them an education.

If you know they're illegal they should be deported.

If you know they're illegal they should be deported.

California alone spends over $15 Billion a year educating illegals

California alone spends over $15 Billion a year educating illegals

Let that sink in folks.

If they're spending that amount of bank on illegals, how many illegals are voting each cycle?

Let that sink in folks.

If they're spending that amount of bank on illegals, how many illegals are voting each cycle?

National Voter ID > Wall

But Ill take both.

'Do It All, Including the Wall': Obama-Era Border Chief Hits Back at 'Absurd' Border Wall Arguments

Mark Morgan, who led the U.S. Border Patrol during Barack Obama's presidency, said Saturday that he's in total agreement with President Trump's proposed border wall.

Morgan echoed President Trump's message to America by saying the current situation at the southern border is a "national security and humanitarian crisis."

the same language about border security from President Trump was used in years prior to his presidency on both sides of the aisle.

"It's absurd, the arguments that are being made right now," he said.

https://insider.foxnews.com/2019/01/12/obama-era-border-chief-mark-morgan-hits-back-absurd-border-wall-arguments

'Do It All, Including the Wall': Obama-Era Border Chief Hits Back at 'Absurd' Border Wall Arguments

Mark Morgan, who led the U.S. Border Patrol during Barack Obama's presidency, said Saturday that he's in total agreement with President Trump's proposed border wall.

Morgan echoed President Trump's message to America by saying the current situation at the southern border is a "national security and humanitarian crisis."

the same language about border security from President Trump was used in years prior to his presidency on both sides of the aisle.

"It's absurd, the arguments that are being made right now," he said.

https://insider.foxnews.com/2019/01/12/obama-era-border-chief-mark-morgan-hits-back-absurd-border-wall-arguments

pfffft what's he focking know?

I think we need to separate the immigration from the legality.

I think most of these people coming in are hard arse workers, willing to do work none of us would want to do, and for wages we would never accept. i would rather streamline the entry process, ensure they are part of the taxable base, and have them deliver value.

These folks are really not much of a threat to most of us, yes there are criminals, but there are criminals everywhere anyway. And I suspect that the criminal elements down south wont be much impeded by a wall or paperwork.

The group most impacted by these folks are the African American community. I do worry that this southern immigration is going to have some really serious negative consequences for them, and how that might created really bad problems in the coming years.

I think we need to separate the immigration from the legality.

I think most of these people coming in are hard arse workers, willing to do work none of us would want to do, and for wages we would never accept. i would rather streamline the entry process, ensure they are part of the taxable base, and have them deliver value.

These folks are really not much of a threat to most of us, yes there are criminals, but there are criminals everywhere anyway. And I suspect that the criminal elements down south wont be much impeded by a wall or paperwork.

The group most impacted by these folks are the African American community. I do worry that this southern immigration is going to have some really serious negative consequences for them, and how that might created really bad problems in the coming years.

60+% on govt assistance