gitrdun

Top 10 picks for 2019

4 pts for passing tds and the normal 6 for rushing and receiving. PPR Here is my top ten:

1. Gurley

2. Zeke

3. Barkley

4. McCaffery

5. Mahomes

6. Hopkins

7. Kamara

8. Gordon

9. Hill

10. Thomas

I really think Zeke, Barkley and CMC could go in any order 2-4.

Missing notables: Brown, Adams, Conners

What do you think?

It's so early to really nitpick that list it's pretty good. I would add Chubb and Mixon to the missing notables, maybe Kelce as well.

It's so early to really nitpick that list it's pretty good. I would add Chubb and Mixon to the missing notables, maybe Kelce as well.

Who do you like better in redraft and dynasty? Mixon or Chubb? Im having a tough time with this initially.

Who do you like better in redraft and dynasty? Mixon or Chubb? Im having a tough time with this initially.

They are back to back for me. If I had to pick one right now it would be Chubb, I anticipate the Browns having a better offense than Cinci next year

assuming ppr

1. gurley

2. kamara

3. barkely

4. zeke

5. cmc

6. gordon

7. mixon

8. mack

9. chubb

10. brown- depends upon situation

brown- depends on his situation

connor- i could see him around 5/6 depending on how the steelers resolve their questions

aaron jones/dj/cohen/lindsey- stock could rise

edit: revised

i am a fan of chubb, but think mixon has more value in ppr. if you have time to decide...wait to see if they hold onto duke

assuming ppr

1. gurley

2. kamara

3. zeke

4. cmc

5. gordon

6. mixon

7. mack

8. chubb

9. brown- depends upon situation

10. julio

connor- i could see him around 5/6 depending on how the steelers resolve their questions

aaron jones/dj/cohen/lindsey- stock could rise

i am a fan of chubb, but think mixon has more value in ppr. if you have time to decide...wait to see if they hold onto duke

No Barkley??

I like Chubb more then I like Mixon.

If the Chiefs stick with Damien Williams, does he sneak in? Big enough to punch into the endzone, good hands in the passing game, on a very talented offense.

Admittedly, a small sample size, but his PPG in his 3 starts projected over a season puts him in the top 3, PPR and non-PPR.

remember one thing Mark Ingram is a FA

1) Barkley

2) Kamara

3) McCaffrey

4) Zeke

5) Gurley

6) LEVEON (when he signs with whichever team Eric Bienemy goes to)

7) Mahomes

8) Adams

9) Thomas

10) Gordon

11) D.Will (if nobody else signed)

12) Julio

next cluster

Juju, Theilen, Brown, Allen, Evans, Tyreek, Hopkins, ODB

Mixon, Chubb, Connor, David Johnson

Ertz, Kelce, Kittle

what this tells us is you want a top 2 pick imo, cause you will get 2 of the guys in the second group with your 2nd and 3rd round picks

If the Chiefs stick with Damien Williams, does he sneak in? Big enough to punch into the endzone, good hands in the passing game, on a very talented offense.

Admittedly, a small sample size, but his PPG in his 3 starts projected over a season puts him in the top 3, PPR and non-PPR.

If he continues show he's a workhorse and everything points to him keeping that job next year, I could see him being in the conversation for middle to end of round 1.

If he’s their rb1 next season absolutely.

remember one thing Mark Ingram is a FA

1) Barkley

2) Kamara

3) McCaffrey

4) Zeke

5) Gurley

6) LEVEON (when he signs with whichever team Eric Bienemy goes to)

7) Mahomes

8) Adams

9) Thomas

10) Gordon

11) D.Will (if nobody else signed)

12) Julio

next cluster

Juju, Theilen, Brown, Allen, Evans, Tyreek, Hopkins, ODB

Mixon, Chubb, Connor, David Johnson

Ertz, Kelce, Kittle

what this tells us is you want a top 2 pick imo, cause you will get 2 of the guys in the second group with your 2nd and 3rd round picks

Going with LeVeon is like going with Hunt. You can't know yet. What if Bell ends up somewhere like in Miami or on the Jets? I would love it if he would end up in Buffalo.

But I do like these early looks on things. This is the start of winning a league. :thumbsup:

Going with LeVeon is like going with Hunt. You can't know yet. What if Bell ends up somewhere like in Miami or on the Jets? I would love it if he would end up in Buffalo.

But I do like these early looks on things. This is the start of winning a league. :thumbsup:

I don't think Hunt ends up anywhere, and I do think Bell goes to a system where he can say FU to the Steelers

I don't see the Jets or Bills being that place, but what if Bienemy and Foles head to Miami, with Bell....that is top 5 lock

I don't think Hunt ends up anywhere, and I do think Bell goes to a system where he can say FU to the Steelers

I don't see the Jets or Bills being that place, but what if Bienemy and Foles head to Miami, with Bell....that is top 5 lock

What if Miami hires John Fox? :lol:

• Like 1

I love Mahomes but it a 4pt passing TD he is a 3rd round pick at best. Seeing Mack in someones first round also seems like a stretch.

I would disagree. Mahomes has got to be considered for at least an early second round pick. He has separated himself from all other QBs at this point. That clear separation makes his value higher.

There where nine qbs that finished within 7 points per game of Mahomes.

If he even falters just a little next season that alone does make him worthy of a early pick.

I cant see taking any Qb before the 6th round.

Remember Mahomes was a late round pick this past season, hard to see him having another 50 plus td season.

The most td passes both Manning and Brady had after their 50 td passing season was 39.

Im thinking Mahomes will reach about 30-32 next season.

If he’s their rb1 next season absolutely.

It certainly is starting to look that way. This could be the second time that a Spencer Ware injury leads to someone taking his job and running away with it....literally.

I think Mahomes has another good year. But im not expecting his stats this season.

I wont pick him early

It certainly is starting to look that way. This could be the second time that a Spencer Ware injury leads to someone taking his job and running away with it....literally.

And if Williams is their rb1, he’s a top ten rb in ff.

I think Mahomes has another good year. But im not expecting his stats this season.

I wont pick him early

Interesting stat line vs the Colts, no td passes.

I value your ff opinion, so I wanted to ask you this question.

Won’t hold your feet to the fire by your answer.

Would you rank M Mack over either one of those two Rbs.

Thanks for your reply, appreciate it.

I value your ff opinion, so I wanted to ask you this question.

Won’t hold your feet to the fire by your answer.

Would you rank M Mack over either one of those two Rbs.

Thanks for your reply, appreciate it.

Marlon Mack has too much injury risk IMO. I would draft Mixon and Chubb well above Mack. Still wavering on who I value more. Can make arguments for both.

Marlon Mack has too much injury risk IMO. I would draft Mixon and Chubb well above Mack. Still wavering on who I value more. Can make arguments for both.

Thank you.

Now I thought about it the same way.

But what is interesting is that Mixon as played in 28 of 32 games and Mack has played in 26 of 32 games.

I think that the upside is greater with Mack and the Colts then with either Mixon and or Chubb.

But I also like the direction that the browns are going more so then the Bengals.

So I would rank them.

Mack

Chubb

Mixon

I do appreciate your input, thanks.