Sign in to follow this  
CornKobb

Gurley rated top 2 rb in Fantasy Playoffs. anyone concerned?

He is the MAN no doubt but with the knee inflammation and they more likely matchup with Chicago in there 1st game, CJ anderson possible 5 carries is there any concern?

Probably overreaction but seems like there are some negatives that don't make him a sure thing

Surprised he was that high. I had him 4th. I had Kamara #1, Gordon #2 (because I think he plays 4 games, and Elliott 3. My thinking was that Gurley was going to max out at 2 games and possibly only 1 where as I had Elliott with at least 2 games and possibility of 3.

Surprised he was that high. I had him 4th. I had Kamara #1, Gordon #2 (because I think he plays 4 games, and Elliott 3. My thinking was that Gurley was going to max out at 2 games and possibly only 1 where as I had Elliott with at least 2 games and possibility of 3.

I had Mack, Zeke, Gordon my top 3 for the same reason I think they all get at least 2 games

4. Kamara

5. Gurley

he turned out well with 100 plus and a td. I read it was more of a cardio issue since he hadn't played for a month. He will get tons of work vs Saints. glad his knee is ok

He has had ONE carry today.

No one took me seriously about this post. Heck, I hoped I was wrong. But a complete fail by gurley. Disappointing

No one took me seriously about this post. Heck, I hoped I was wrong. But a complete fail by gurley. Disappointing

He was hurt and the team didn't disclose any real info on that. That's not a fail on Gurley's part.

I'm putting him in my DND list for next season. Something isn't right. Fallout with the coaches?

You really think that's what it is? Not truly and injury?

I’ll wait until August to see what’s going on before listing the best ff player the last two seasons on the dnd.

It's a long offseason but I probably knock him down a notch or two if not more.

Last season I said the exact same thing about David Johnson in a similar situation and got regularly attacked for it. Turns out he wasn't the best overall or close to it.

Gurley is as good as they come when things are going his way but not to the point where it's a good idea to risk his potential downside if he is in fact dealing with a recurring knee injury.

Draft Zeke or Barkley or Kamara or somebody like that first without as much risk.

DJ was a pretty easy one to predict actually, the team he playes on should have told anyone that he wasnt going to be worth a first round pick.

But Gurley will be returning on a team that should be once again one of the top scoring teams in the nfl.

Unless hes having a problem come August hes the top rb and the first pick off any board.

Mccaffery isnt close, unless come August Gurley is still hurt.

And I do think he is hurt and thats the reason he was so limited.

Thanks.