Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Ginsburg ded ?

Missed Scotus opening arguments first time ever. Not even in DC.

:ninja:

Trump gets another one ?

Boom!

No, she's not dead.

But it'd be just like that classless and his idiot fans to take credit for simply being there when somebody died.

But it'd be just like that classless ###### and his idiot fans to take credit for simply being there when somebody died.

Oh please, save it. If she was black you'd be in here ranting about how much of an idiot she is and how she should've stepped down years ago.

• Like 2

Credit ? Man you're weird

She was an evil lady, promoted sex with kids 12 years old.

Not suprising you idolized her.

It doesn't look good, her not showing up.

What a battle it's going to be. Elections have consequences.

CNN just reported she was running a marathon and was going to do some lifting later.

• Like 1

She just needs to not die until Oct 1 that way Dems can use the same tricks the republicans used to delay the SCOTUS nomination until after the election.

The next guy better protect his kindergarten record.

It will be a woman, And I am sure the #metooers will give her 100% support. :thumbsup:

Missed Scotus opening arguments first time ever. Not even in DC.

:ninja:

Trump gets another one ?

Boom!

How do you just not show up? We kinda have a country to run. :dunno:

Classy.

I always considered it rude when people didn't show up for something they were suppose to. :dunno:

How do you just not show up? We kinda have a country to run. :dunno:

Non essential government employees are laid off right now. :D

CNN just reported she was running a marathon and was going to do some lifting later.

UPDATE: Spotted free dive spear fishing for Tiger Sharks at 100M off the coast of Queensland.

Non essential government employees are laid off right now. :D

:D

Also, I don't get the "classy" comment. I didn't see a link so... is she MIA or not? It's not about class, it's about not showing up for your job which is kinda an important one :dunno:

:D

Also, I don't get the "classy" comment. I didn't see a link so... is she MIA or not? It's not about class, it's about not showing up for your job which is kinda an important one :dunno:

Its just your normal everyday TDS drivin illogical idiocy.

You should be used to it around here by now.

I'm waiting for mdc to apologize for any dead or dying jokes he' s made in the last 15 years he's posted here. :rolleyes:

Oh please, save it. If she was black you'd be in here ranting about how much of an idiot she is and how she should've stepped down years ago.

Only if she was stupid in Black. I think Condi rice would be a perfect fit.

LaPorsha? Not so much.

I'm waiting for mdc to apologize for any dead or dying jokes he' s made in the last 15 years he's posted here. :rolleyes:

I bumped a couple quality displays of class by the scumbag

:)

He lost this thread bigly.

No, she's not dead.

But it'd be just like that classless ###### and his idiot fans to take credit for simply being there when somebody died.

Biatch please :rolleyes:

I can't stand how in almost every picture of she is shrugging her shoulders, arms crossed, always a confused looked. You can caption almost every photo with "Wait do I go over here? Am I standing right?" completely out of her league.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwizl9Hio9zfAhXSY98KHdr4AIUQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vox.com%2Fpolicy-and-politics%2F2018%2F11%2F20%2F18105305%2Falexandria-ocasio-cortez-net-worth-clothes&psig=AOvVaw1RdZoBKQPczL91b9cHb72C&ust=1546971406411361

I can't stand how in almost every picture of she is shrugging her shoulders, arms crossed, always a confused looked. You can captain almost every photo with "Wait do I go over here? Am I standing right?" completely out of her league.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwizl9Hio9zfAhXSY98KHdr4AIUQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vox.com%2Fpolicy-and-politics%2F2018%2F11%2F20%2F18105305%2Falexandria-ocasio-cortez-net-worth-clothes&psig=AOvVaw1RdZoBKQPczL91b9cHb72C&ust=1546971406411361

And the, "Oh, I'm so poor. And oh my, I can't afford my rent but I am economic genius." even though when she talks she can't even show signs of being relatively capable of intelligent thought.

What is the left doing? Are they really doing all of this on purpose? :doh:

So if she got out of college at let's say 22, what has she been doing sense? Bar tending at a restaurant. Women bartenders suck. Everyone knows this but won't say it.

I can't stand how in almost every picture of she is shrugging her shoulders, arms crossed, always a confused looked. You can caption almost every photo with "Wait do I go over here? Am I standing right?" completely out of her league.

if we're going to play this game, can we include a picture of trump sitting down in a suit jacket with his arms crossed like a petulant pouting five year old? Jesus, I would hate to be his Tailor. What what grown-up sits like that?

So if she got out of college at let's say 22, what has she been doing sense? Bar tending at a restaurant. Women bartenders suck. Everyone knows this but won't say it.

You're an idiot with no social life if you think that. Not only do women bartenders make at least 65% more money, they're far better than guys in almost every aspect. But I swear to God, I'm not having that debate. If you seriously go to a bar and wish to see some dude slinging your drinks so you can flirt with him? Hey, don't ask don't tell.

You're an idiot with no social life if you think that. Not only do women bartenders make at least 65% more money, they're far better than guys in almost every aspect. But I swear to God, I'm not having that debate. If you seriously go to a bar and wish to see some dude slinging your drinks so you can flirt with him? Hey, don't ask don't tell.

How hard is it to hand someone a beer?

Now if you are the kind of guy who drinks Cosmopolitans, I can see why you would think that.

Oh, by the way? You guys are freaking out because she missed an oral argument? The first of her tenure? As I've said a dozen times before, looking to the tenure of rehnquist. That lunatic drug addict mist hundreds of oral arguments. Mostly because he was in rehab. In Europe. Well that's convenient. The dude literally saw a phantom CIA agents wherever he went. They literally didn't exist. Is a drug addict of the highest order. And yet despite not sitting in oral arguments? Damned if he didn't have a vote on every single case. We have to make lifetime 10 years a thing of the past. Not just for scotus but for anything and everything.

How hard is it to hand someone a beer?

Now if you are the kind of guy who drinks Cosmopolitans, I can see why you would think that.

You can't teach this stuff. And debating it is just stupid. Take a poll among normal guys. Would they rather see a chick behind the bar or a dude? I'm not having this conversation. It's fuucking stupid.

Hey fruitcakes this thread is about how ded miss crip creeper is!

:mad:

Stay on topic FFS!

Blame it on magnificent matador jerk face!

Oh, by the way? You guys are freaking out because she missed an oral argument? The first of her tenure? As I've said a dozen times before, looking to the tenure of rehnquist. That lunatic ###### drug addict mist hundreds of oral arguments. Mostly because he was in rehab. In Europe. Well that's convenient. The dude literally saw a phantom CIA agents wherever he went. They literally didn't exist. Is a ###### drug addict of the highest order. And yet despite not sitting in oral arguments? Damned if he didn't have a vote on every single case. We have to make lifetime 10 years a thing of the past. Not just for scotus but for anything and everything.

but but but

That there young fella is one of dem der whataboutism ya'll seem to rail against, now isnt it!

:nono:

:lol: