Colts @ Chiefs Game Thread

too soon?

meh, next game in line.

Also, my 11 yo boy and I will be there, lower level :thumbsup:

meh, next game in line.

Also, my 11 yo boy and I will be there, lower level :thumbsup:

You gonna tailgate party it up?

You gonna tailgate party it up?

actually probably will. With the 3:30 kickoff is an ideal time to get down there and set a grill up :thumbsup:

This is going to he a fun game. I'm a Mahomes fanboy, but I like the Colts in this one. That Colts OL can control the line of scrimmage and the clock.

This is going to he a fun game. I'm a Mahomes fanboy, but I like the Colts in this one. That Colts OL can control the line of scrimmage and the clock.

with that username, how could you possibly pick anyone other than the colts? :lol:

The Chiefs big three of Justin Houston, Dee Ford and Chris Jones are playing at the highest level they have all season. Justin Houston finally looks healthy. KC tied Pittsburgh with 52 sacks for the most in the NFL this season. They have still struggled to stop the run and that would be my biggest fear, if the Colts decide to use the running game to wear down our defense and keep Mahomes off the field. Our secondary is still suspect but if we can put pressure on Luck and force him to make some mistakes and hold the Colts to FGs rather than TDs that would be the best we could ask for as Chiefs fans.

Should be a close one. probably the 2 best qbs in the league.

How important was the starting safety for the colts that limped off vs Texans? He didn't look good and i would be surprised if he plays.

I do not follow either team closely. Just could see that hurting the colts with the Kelce beast loose

LB Dorian O'Daniel is the only Chief who didn't practice today. That means Sammy Watkins and Eric Berry and Laurence Durvany-Tardiff or however you spell it all were practicing. This is the healthiest the chiefs have been all year :thumbsup:

https://twitter.com/mattderrick/status/1082696498134032384?s=19

Hopefully the Colts kick their ass up and down the field...

stick to baseball

As much as I like Frank Reich and the Colts I have to pull for KC. Why? Because I think Andy Reid deserves a trip the big show. I love Mahomes too. The Cheifs havent done much in looooong time so its their turn. The other issue is that IMO the Chiefs are the best defense at NE making another SB. Despite what some might think I do NOT hate the Pats. Im just tired of their run and their being in the SB too much. Enough! :)

The reason is that the Pats OWN the Colts and the game would be in Foxboro which will just make it worse. I know, the Pats have to beat the tough Chargers but I think they will which means KC is the last line of defense per se.

So, GO CHIEFS!!!!

Westher supposed to be crappy in KC Saturday. Temp inlow 20s and snow following overnight freezing rain. Does this favor KC because they are more used to cold weather (Colts play and practice n a dome) or the Colts because they have successfully run the ball and stopped the run particularly over the second half of the season

is it supposed to be very windy? simply snow or even just slick conditions, imo, tends to favor the offense and, in particular, the passing game. this is due to the receiver knowing where he's going as opposed to the DB having to make quick changes in direction from a reaction

weather may be sh!tty. Supposed to start raining later today with potential for slippery conditions and supposed to transition to snow at some point.

https://weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/l/USMO0985:1:US

The snow started about an hour ago. They're predicting 5-9 inches overnight and into the morning. There may be some flurries during the game but it doesn't sound like it's going to impact the game that much. Temperatures will be right around freezing, 32 degrees with a North wind about 10 mph.

The snow started about an hour ago. They're predicting 5-9 inches overnight and into the morning. There may be some flurries during the game but it doesn't sound like it's going to impact the game that much. Temperatures will be right around freezing, 32 degrees with a North wind about 10 mph.

warm enough to keep the roads clear :thumbsup:

And I think the not and I are under the overhang on lower level which is nice :thumbsup:

Per Adam Schefter..

Chiefs' RB Spencer Ware will work out pre-game to see if he can play with hamstring injury that has him listed as questionable, but hopes are not high he will go, per source. In fact, there is doubt that both Ware and S Eric Berry (heel) will play today vs. Colts.

If you are feeling Lucky, I would bet on the Colts +5.5 and the under. Under the weather that is. :lock:

The chiefs put in an underground hearing system a coupe years ago. The field is fine

Did anybody see the snowball that almost hit the Colts punter just now?

It landed at his feet as he was catching it to kick.

LMAO @ NBC

Commercial in left window: Applebee's commercial for endless riblets/tenders/shrimp to "Let's Get it On"

In the game window to the right the entire time: Andy Reid

Chiefs should keep their foot on the gas. Indi is flailing about on both sides of the ball.

It's going to be scary when we have a defense and our highest paid player hasn't been riding the pine all year.

We going to get them three and out and score again thenget ball back at half

We going to get them three and out and score again thenget ball back at half

Maybe. Colts might just kneel out the half lol

Not a good game through almost 3 quarters.

been amazing being here