Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

So...anyone have winter yet?

Think we had about 10 inches over 18 hours yesterday. Then last night we got about 4 more, my drive is short but co-workers with longer drive tell me they saw so many more accidents as a lot more people tried to drive to work today. We are in a winter advisory until Thursday now, mostly for temps that will dip to 40 below with wind chill. Governor declared state of emergency yesterday, guess that means we will be building a wall around Michigan, I'm guessing to keep the white walkers out.

Think we had about 10 inches over 18 hours yesterday. Then last night we got about 4 more, my drive is short but co-workers with longer drive tell me they saw so many more accidents as a lot more people tried to drive to work today. We are in a winter advisory until Thursday now, mostly for temps that will dip to 40 below with wind chill. Governor declared state of emergency yesterday, guess that means we will be building a wall around Michigan, I'm guessing to keep the white walkers out.

Wimps.

Was sunny and 60's all weekend here. Played golf 3 days in a row.

Te odio :mad:

• Like 1

Was sunny and 60's all weekend here. Played golf 3 days in a row.

:doublethumbsup: :cheers: I was only able to play two days. There was a tournament at my place Friday.
  • Like 1

:doublethumbsup: :cheers: I was only able to play two days. There was a tournament at my place Friday.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

2* right now, supposed to be -6* with 30 MPH winds by the time I leave work. That'll be fun to go out into :mellow:

Luckily I got out of Cedar Rapids yesterday before it got too bad; just looked and it's -23 with -48 wind chill.

High of 74 here in Phoenix today; great weather for the Phoenix Open. :cheers:

Currently getting the kind of winter that Southern Indiana never gets, I'm not a fan..

-10 real feel, not cool :) , don't like it..

:(

-27 in Mpls right now. I let the pups out and immediately emailed my boss and said i am working from home. He said he is doing the same. :lol:

-27 in Mpls right now. I let the pups out and immediately emailed my boss and said i am working from home. He said he is doing the same. :lol:

Come on man!

-36 temp. Diesel started. :pointstosky: Put conditioner in the tank and had it plugged in. Sits out all the time.

• Like 1

I did not wear a jacket today, but it was a little chilly. I think most of my coworkers had a light jacket this morning.

Temp is -1, windchill at -20, I've been through a lot worse, the 2 to 5 more inches I'm going to have to move when I get home is the part that I've had enough of though.