Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Josh Rosen

.....bad defense, horrible special teams, center with greasy palms, terrible uniforms, non-intimidating mascot, etc, etc.....

I kind of like their all white and all red uniforms. Love the helmets too.

I kind of like their all white and all red uniforms. Love the helmets too.

Good point. Me too.

Maybe Kingsbury can talk management into drafting Kyler Murray at #1, then trading Rosen for a mid-1st draft pick...in which they can use to get a good offensive tackle, like Greg Little. If he is gone, they could draft Cody Ford, who was Murray's teammate at OU. They could even make a play for another Sooner, WR Hollywood Brown, to pair with Kirk. (I don't even like the Sooners, but they just happen to be sending out some talent this year)

Some will slam me for suggesting Murray at #1 overall.....but were doing the same for my suggesting Mayfield #1 last year, as well. Even being a bit "vertically challenged", I believe that he can be something special if in the right situation....and playing under Kingsbury with DJ as his back could definitely be that situation.

Remember when during the draft the guy felt all disrespected at not getting picked until 10 overall?

Rosen told reporters he was "pissed" and "really angry" he wasn't chosen in the top 3,

His quote: "There were nine mistakes ahead of me."

I wonder how he feels about that now?

I don't put it all on Rosen, but, if you are going to talk like that, you better put up better than a 55.2 completion % with a 5.8 yards per attempt.

honestly, I dont mind the comment.

I want my QB to believe in himself and if he needs to be a little bit cocky so be it.

He felt he deserved to be drafted higher. that's fine. His rookie year didnt look specacular, but that is not abnormal.

it usually takes at least a year, (possibly two or three) before you even know what you have in a player.

I think judgement is being passed too early.

I think judgement is being passed too early.

It always is with rookie QBs. People never learn.

true.

many of these people who are calling him a bust also called Goff a bust. and Foles before him.... and so on....

It always is with rookie QBs. People never learn.