Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Trans Woman Molested in Bathroom

Two women in North Carolina have been arrested after groping a transgender woman last month inside a bar bathroom, where they grabbed her and asked if she had a ######, police said.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/09/women-groped-transgender-woman-in-bar-bathroom-cops/

This might be tough to noodle out. If it has a peemus and they grabbed it, while it was in the womens bathroom.....is it a hate crime? a trans crime? just regular stuff? justice....?

It it does not have a peemus and they grabbed, then what is it?

This is a little confusing....

When I see "Trans Woman", I don't know if it's an actual woman wishing to be a man, or a man wishing to be a woman. Or a male child being dressed up by his mother.

A tranny got groped but Ray is the real victim as usual.

Person thats doing my taxes this year is a tranny. Couldnt give a fock what they are as long as they can get me a good bit of money back.

Person thats doing my taxes this year is a tranny. Couldnt give a fock what they are as long as they can get me a good bit of money back.

Did you grab her peenis?

MDC again has nothing to offer.

The situation will simply be avoided of course, and attack anyone who speak about it, leftist tactics at play.

Soooo some actual women did not want a man in the women's bathroom. When he lied and said something like....oh honey I'm more woman than you. They checked. Seems reasonable

Soooo some actual women did not want a man in the women's bathroom. When he lied and said something like....oh honey I'm more woman than you. They checked. Seems reasonable

Yeah, we have a situation like that here. Ugliest tranny I ever did see. I sure as hell don't want it in the boys room. And the girls don't want it in the girls room.

Seriously, this one looks like a bad version of Buffalo Bill. And I ain't talking the cowboy.

Now when you say trans woman, was that a female or male at birth?

MDC again has nothing to offer.

The situation will simply be avoided of course, and attack anyone who speak about it, leftist tactics at play.

I am opposed to sexual assault. HTH?

Now when you say trans woman, was that a female or male at birth?

I'm pretty sure the convention is that whatever follows "trans" is the make believe gender. So trans woman == biological dude.

I'm pretty sure the convention is that whatever follows "trans" is the make believe gender. So trans woman == biological dude.

So trans-fats are actually healthy?

So trans-fats are actually healthy?

In today's crazy world all you have to do is believe it and gosh darn it who am I to try and tell you otherwise?

I do love these liberal conundrums. If this is 2 men challenging it, we have a problem. If its women, or god forbid minority women, then the whole thing burns.

I am opposed to sexual assault. HTH?

Still nothing to offer? Shocking.

Still nothing to offer? Shocking.

What am I supposed to comment on, your fantasy about how some imaginary liberals are going to respond to this non story? Lol.

What am I supposed to comment on, your fantasy about how some imaginary liberals are going to respond to this non story? Lol.

Unfortunately, you're not imaginary. :music_guitarred:

This is what I presume. But I'm never quite sure unless I can figure it out in context.

This is what I presume. But I'm never quite sure unless I can feel for a peemus.

Thought for sure it was going to say that... :lol:

Need more info

If a woman straps on a (fake pen$s) does she become a man? Does she/he become a woman again when she takes it off?

Need more info

Like... why does he have a tax person when he doesn't have a job? :dunno:

I suspect you honestly might not know how to hold a conversation where you have a view point, prolly best you just stand off to the side and throw rocks....

If a woman straps on a ###### (fake pen$s) does she become a man? Does she/he become a woman again when she takes it off?

These are issues you and your wife are just going to have to work out together.

I suspect you honestly might not know how to hold a conversation where you have a view point, prolly best you just stand off to the side and throw rocks....

Im asking you a direct question: What exactly am I supposed to comment on here?

Im asking you a direct question: What exactly am I supposed to comment on here?

I think you can't, it would require you have an insightful thought, and I am not sure you do. I think your role is to again, stand off to the side and throw stones, but never actually put yourself in play, never have an opinion that you put forth for fear that once challenged you lack any capacity to defend your positions, which has actually been demonstrated here on this site in the past.

• Like 1

I think you can't, it would require you have an insightful thought, and I am not sure you do. I think your role is to again, stand off to the side and throw stones, but never actually put yourself in play, never have an opinion that you put forth for fear that once challenged you lack any capacity to defend your positions, which has actually been demonstrated here on this site in the past.

Im opposed to sexual assault of women, men, trannies, everyone. If theres some other question here go ahead and ask it.

Im opposed to sexual assault of women, men, trannies, everyone. If theres some other question here go ahead and ask it.

That is a strange, almost macbre that this actually happened, actual stand on an actual topic.....:shudders:

Is this a hate crime?

Id be in favor of myself getting sexually assaulted by a woman or multiple woman. In fact I’ll even pay.