Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

#MeFail

Quite the setback for the trendiest movement since female shoulder pads;

Ashley Judd's allegations against Harvey Weinstein have been set aside. And in other news, Mario batali is off the hook.

All smoke, no fire. I really wonder if Weinstein is going to getconvicted of anything.

A crapload of civil settlements from overly nervous and cowardly employers, but no real criminality.

will be ironic if the biggest criminal charge and conviction to come out of this is Kevin Spacey groping another dude.

Here's a thought ladies, if you're legitimately assaulted, go to the cops like any other mugging or assault. Don't wait 25 years until it's trendy.

And? Some dude jerking off into a ficus tree? Does not assault make.

Quite the setback for the trendiest movement since female shoulder pads;

Ashley Judd's allegations against Harvey Weinstein have been set aside. And in other news, Mario batali is off the hook.

All smoke, no fire. I really wonder if Weinstein is going to getconvicted of anything.

A crapload of civil settlements from overly nervous and cowardly employers, but no real criminality.

will be ironic if the biggest criminal charge and conviction to come out of this is Kevin Spacey groping another dude.

Here's a thought ladies, if you're legitimately assaulted, go to the cops like any other mugging or assault. Don't wait 25 years until it's trendy.

Oh really?? Ask the ficus what it thinks!!! #believeallplants

Come back to me when you have a daughter. You'd want to kill the goon that did that in front of her.

And why are you defending Weinstein so much anyway? Some power-tripped sexually assaulting jew. Fock his stupid ass.

And why are you defending Weinstein so much anyway? Some power-tripped sexually assaulting jew. Fock his stupid ass.

Im not but I also don't think these women were "assaulted" maybe 1 or 2 sure, but mostly it was like hey you want a role, I got a job for you first

they reluctantly say ok, but have no problem cashing the checks for 20 years

Im not but I also don't think these women were "assaulted" maybe 1 or 2 sure, but mostly it was like hey you want a role, I got a job for you first

they reluctantly say ok, but have no problem cashing the checks for 20 years

That's probably how all of Hollywood is. These fat old dudes are preying on all these women for decades. I for one am glad to see their castle begin to crumble.

Screw them.

Focking Jews. :thumbsdown:

yes but if she is going for a big role in the movie....

He could drop a deuce in her purse as long as I got an autograph of Marky Mark.

That's probably how all of Hollywood is. These fat old dudes are preying on all these women for decades. I for one am glad to see their castle begin to crumble.

Screw them.

Focking Jews. :thumbsdown:

history of the world, disgusting men with money and power and plenty of whores willing to do the job

... except the prey in this case are bunch of antelopes who would step on each other's head to get to the front of the line 2 blow the lion.

It's only when they're carcass is dry and stringy if they decide that theyre somehow a victim 20 years later.

Hell hath no fury like an antelope scorned.

... except the prey in this case are bunch of antelopes who would step on each other's head to get to the front of the line 2 blow the lion.

It's only when they're carcass is dry and stringy if they decide that theyre somehow a victim 20 years later.

Hell hath no fury like an antelope scorned.

This might be a good analogy because sometimes my cat will sprawl out on the floor and stare up at me as he slooooooowly licks his .