Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Geeks with young kids ...

He can take him to the range where that great dad put an Uzi in his little girls hand and the recoil promptly murdered the instructor.

Actually, the instructor put the Uzi in the little girl's hands, let her pop off one round on semi then switched the selector to auto. He is responsible for his own demise.

HTH

Shrinky Dinks.

Or are they considered racist these days? :unsure:

Typical stuff. Clean the toilets, take out the trash, vacuuming is always fun. Dusting. Lots of ironing, kids love that.

Just give him the normal childhood..

Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring make meat helmets. When hes insolent place him in a burlap bag and beat him with reeds- pretty standard really.

Cards Against Humanity

Good call -- nothing helps to establish a healthy relationship with her child as when their mom throws out a double anal orgasm card. :thumbsup:

Good call -- nothing helps to establish a healthy relationship with her child as when their mom throws out a double anal orgasm card. :thumbsup:

I must admit - I was a little weirded out the first time I played this with my daughters and their boyfriends...the alcohol helped :D

I must admit - I was a little weirded out the first time I played this with my daughters and their boyfriends...the alcohol helped :D

From the sound of it, I could never play this game with family. Not even drunk. I'll stick with scrabble when it comes to family get togethers. My family barely even swears in front of each other.

Ask him to try and say Toy Boat five times fast.

And do it in his room until he can with correct pronunciation.

The old table paper football game where you fold a piece of paper into a small triangle and slide it over the table for TDs then kick a Extra Point.

All my 40 plus Geeks will know wtf Im talking about

The old table paper football game where you fold a piece of paper into a small triangle and slide it over the table for TDs then kick a Extra Point.

Not 40+, but played the game many times. Ever play a game where you spin a quarter. You have to keep the quarter going. Who ever messes up gets the quarter flicked across the floor or table at their knuckles? Hard to explain, but if you played, you know what I am talking about. Lots of bloody knuckles from that game.

This was probably my biggest time waster as a kid. My friend which I'll call Bill, because that was his name, had an Erector Set and built two goalposts which we kept at my house. In the basement we had a beat up pool table which we mostly used for kicking paper footballs; we rolled the die and kicked from wherever we rolled. 1 was a gimme, 6 was the end bumper of the pool table. I'm not sure I could estimate the hundreds of hours we wasted doing this. :D

• Like 1

Not 40+, but played the game many times. Ever play a game where you spin a quarter. You have to keep the quarter going. Who ever messes up gets the quarter flicked across the floor or table at their knuckles? Hard to explain, but if you played, you know what I am talking about. Lots of bloody knuckles from that game.

We played basketball that way. You would flick the quarter towards your opponent and he would grab it with his thumbs and you have to make a basket on your end of the table that they would try to flick it in... if they didn't grab the quarter with their 2 thumbs it was a turnover. The stupid crap we played as kids.

From the sound of it, I could never play this game with family. Not even drunk. I'll stick with scrabble when it comes to family get togethers. My family barely even swears in front of each other.

Yeah, growing up, my family was the same way. My parents would be rolling over in their graves if they saw some of my family interactions.