Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Ban Dogs?

Former LSU OL Matt Branch Lost Leg in Hunting Accident; Friend Says Dog Shot Him

Former LSU Tigers offensive lineman Matt Branch lost his leg following a Dec. 28 hunting accident and remains hospitalized in the intensive care unit at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.

Micah Heckford, a friend of Branch, told Brian Broom of the Clarion Ledger on Tuesday that a dog jumped onto the truck bed that Branch was sitting on and accidentally stepped on a shotgun's safety and trigger.

Agreed, what's the dog's motive?

Dog was clearly trying to show him it wasn't the gun's fault for all the missed shots.

What color was the dog?

Also they are idiots having the bullet chambered.

He was warned not to run out of peanut butter.

What color was the dog?

Also they are idiots having the bullet chambered.

It was a shotgun so it would be a shell. HTH

Pets are nothing more than slaves to their “Owners”! How does it feelto be a Slave owner?

Are pets slaves?

Pets are essentially our slaves. As there were some benevolent slave owners, so there are some caring pet owners. A pet, as any other animal, has no legal right to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness".

Rutgers law professors say pets are 'animal slaves,' argue domestication is form of torture

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/22/rutgers-law-professors-say-pets-are-animal-slaves-/

I can see it happening. I have seen shotguns with the safety as a button you just push down. They are located over the trigger, and are meant to be operated by the trigger finger. It is an easy slide from the safety to the trigger.

• Like 1

Pets are nothing more than slaves to their Owners! How does it feelto be a Slave owner?

Are pets slaves?

Pets are essentially our slaves. As there were some benevolent slave owners, so there are some caring pet owners. A pet, as any other animal, has no legal right to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness".

Rutgers law professors say pets are 'animal slaves,' argue domestication is form of torture

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/22/rutgers-law-professors-say-pets-are-animal-slaves-/

A lot of people I know treat their dogs better than humans.

Well, I haven't banned your mom yet...Which reminds me of a song about your mom

Oh yea....For Jerry - NSFW (naughty language and such)

Man come on. Dude should have taken the shell out and put it back in the ammo bag before he left. Also shouldve had his shotgun in a bag.

Man come on. Dude should have taken the shell out and put it back in the ammo bag before he left. Also shouldve had his shotgun in a bag.

Yep. Both common sense basic gun safety practices.