Sign in to follow this  
EternalShinyAndChrome

Jim Acosta Inadvertently Proves That Walls Work

Watch Jim Acosta inadvertently prove walls work (and a steel slat wall to boot):

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cnns-jim-acosta-mocked-for-accidently-proving-that-border-walls-work

"Jim Acosta just posted one of the biggest self owns ever. He's walking along the border where there's a wall in place talking about how there's nothing that 'resembles a national emergency situation' and 'there's no migrants trying to rush.'

That's because there's a wall, Jim."

this has to be fake news, no one is this stupid or is that our problem, some Americans are this stupid.

This is the Liberal movement in a nutshell.

So Fox gave this to you and you're going to post it and how many different threads? 😁

Way to deflect. Really top notch deflection instead of pointing out the obvious that 1. acosta is a Jack a** and 2. that maybe don't film in an area that's got a great huge wall to try to prove that a wall doesn't work when there is nobody at it.

I heard some replay on the radio of Acosta's comments on Trump's speech, and what Acosta was saying was not Trump's actual statements, but rather reworded to sound like Trump said things that he literally didn't say.

Acosta is a strange dude.

Way to deflect. Really top notch deflection instead of pointing out the obvious that 1. acosta is a Jack a** and 2. that maybe don't film in an area that's got a great huge wall to try to prove that a wall doesn't work when there is nobody at it.

If only you guys held the president to the same standards as you hold hack news reporters. :cheers:

If only you guys held the president to the same standards as you hold hack news reporters. :cheers:

True....if only you held your previous democratic presidents to the same standard.

True....if only you held your previous democratic presidents to the same standard.

Not a democrat. I'm not for taking every-bodies guns like you are. That's why I don't need a wall or a safe space. :cheers:

Not a democrat. I'm not for taking every-bodies guns like you are. That's why I don't need a wall or a safe space. :cheers:

Lol never once advocated that. Also...I'm not the one clutching their gun at night worried about the boogeyman. :)

I love you.

Lol never once advocated that. Also...I'm not the one clutching their gun at night worried about the boogeyman. :)

I love you.

Better than waiting for the boogeyman to learn how to use a ladder.

:wub:

First rule of journalism, report the story don't become the story.

This fuckstick~ is terrible at his job.

It's funnier and funnier every time i read it. :lol:

Acosta became a caricature once Trump was elected......

So this is like what, the fifth thread with the same story? You kids are really desperate for a "W", huh? Makes sense when Trumpf keeps feeding you "L"'s like

"When I said it, I obviously didn't say it...." LOL

- But what-the-evs.

My fave part was when the head of the Border Patrol was showing Trumpf pics of the tunnels already pre-dug in anticipation of the wall. - And this is a chick who's department is fixing to get a $5B budget bump.

...Ya might want to clean something from that Mr. Daniels.

• Like 1

So this is like what, the fifth thread with the same story? You kids are really desperate for a "W", huh? Makes sense when Trumpf keeps feeding you "L"'s like

- But what-the-evs.

My fave part was when the head of the Border Patrol was showing Trumpf pics of the tunnels already pre-dug in anticipation of the wall. - And this is a chick who's department is fixing to get a $5B budget bump.

Oh the irony. Nice face plant, wiff.

The wall would be at least somewhat effective and helpful. The flap surrounding this process of trying to get it built is not.

- But what-the-evs.

what's this nonsense have to do with acostas yours and the hack medias retardation?

You are more of a Dem than most here purely because of your stance on guns