Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

Michael J. Fox got a tattoo

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/michael-j-fox-just-got-first-tattoo-57-235241046.html

It’s never too late to decide that a tattoo is for you.

Michael J. Fox just got inked for the first time at age 57 and showed off his new art on Instagram Thursday. The Back to the Future star got a sea turtle permanently slapped on his right forearm.

Fox stopped by the celeb-fave Bang Bang Tattoo parlor in New York City on Wednesday for his tat. The shop’s official Instagram account posted a series of photos from the actor’s visit to the shop.

And you thought your job was frustrating, imagine being that tattoo artist :o

A sea turtle. And he says long story. I don't care what that long story is it stupid like most tattoos.

Unless he was lost at sea and this sea turtle took him and kept him afloat on top of the water and brought him back to shore it's not going to be a good enough reason to get it inked on your body

Picture looks blurry...was the camera shaking?

So....wrong..... :nono: :doh:

A sea turtle. And he says long story. I don't care what that long story is it stupid like most tattoos.

Unless he was lost at sea and this sea turtle took him and kept him afloat on top of the water and brought him back to shore it's not going to be a good enough reason to get it inked on your body

And it sounds like this sea turtle encounter happened many years ago. Wait until he's 57 to pay tribute? Bullchit.

Wood Not!

Picture looks blurry...was the camera shaking?

I was going to say he should have gotten a hula dancer so when he shakes, it moves. :banana:

I was going to say he should have gotten a hula dancer so when he shakes, it moves. :banana:

It was prolly supposed to be a hula dancer...

What the . She looks like a sea turtle!

Well, stop moving, man!

• Like 1

There two kinds of people, those that get tattoos and need attention and a reason to talk about themselves and those that dont.

FIFY

FOR THE :LAST TIME! PLEASE SIT STILL SIR!