Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Man is arrested five days after 'he killed a data programmer with a single punch'

I guess the guy really didn't want to put his pit bull on a leash. I hope he enjoys pictures of his pit bull while rotting in jail.

One thing I don't understand is why is he only charged with involuntary manslaughter? He voluntarily decided to take his chances by punching the guy which the result could be just what happened. Also, he ran away and didn't help the guy after he saw him smack his head on the ground and who could have been still alive at the moment.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/man-is-arrested-five-days-after-he-killed-a-data-programmer-with-a-single-punch-during-an-argument-after-he-was-asked-to-put-his-pit-bull-on-a-leash/ar-BBS5pOP?ocid=ientp

Philadelphia police have charged a man with involuntary manslaughter after he punched a fellow dog walker who fell to the ground and smashed his head- and ultimately died from the impact.

Matthew Oropeza, 24, turned himself into the police on Thursday. Police say he punched Drew Justice, 38, Saturday night around 9.15pm during an argument in which Oropeza was asked to put his pit bull on a leash because Justice was concerned for the safety of his little Shih Tzu.

Police say he punched Justice in the face, causing him to fall backward and hit his head on the ground. After Justice hit the ground, Oropeza bolted from the scene.

Pit bull owners- absolute filth. They prove it again and again.

The charges could change, but I think that they are going to start with involuntary manslaughter as they don't think that there was intent to kill.

The charges could change, but I think that they are going to start with involuntary manslaughter as they don't think that there was intent to kill.

They are possibly threatening him with some additional charges leaving the scene maybe murder, and other things to scare him enough to just accept the original charge. :dunno:

Pit bull owners- absolute filth. They prove it again and again.

Not true in every case, but owning a Pit Bull is a damb good indicator of ones character in pretty often.

• Like 1

If Pit Bulls only attacked their owners no one would own one.

Filth. I hope he takes a chomp on his leg and ruins him. I will laugh.

With the luck the Chiefs have I would not be one bit surprised.

I missed this part at the end of the article:

"Oropeza is facing the charges of involuntary manslaughter, simple assault and reckless endangerment of another person."

I bet the victim's fiancée is just crushed. She looked so happy in those pics. :(

Right. How about killing a guy over him asking you to leash your death hound....this guy sounds like a great member of society....

It isn't always sunny in Philadelphia. But it's always trashy

Wait just a second. He was a data programmer? Is that a new "group" we're trying to bring awareness to? Was this a hate crime?

Or is the media subconsciously telling us he was a poosay?

Not true in every case, but owning a Pit Bull is a damb good indicator of ones character in pretty often.

This. One of the smartest guys I know owns one but when asked why he owns one 'cuz she's focking bada$$ man'.

The liability risk associated just is not worth owning one. Do insurance companies jack up their premiums if you do own one? If not, they probably should.

Im in 100% support of banning the ownership of pitbulls. If you own one now you are grandfathered in, but thats it.

Im in 100% support of banning the ownership of pitbulls. If you own one now you are grandfathered in, but thats it.

This won't work. Some communities do ban them. So now there's whole groups of people who own American bulldogs. ;-).

This won't work. Some communities do ban them. So now there's whole groups of people who own American bulldogs. ;-).

Someone should come up with a number. Pit bulls and any dog that has X% pit bull in them is now illegal. Boom done, go get a golden retriever ya hooligan.

I am going to help you here, dont say this out loud or people will pretend you are racist....YWIA

Wait just a second. He was a data programmer? Is that a new "group" we're trying to bring awareness to? Was this a hate crime?

Or is the media subconsciously telling us he was a poosay?

Maybe he's still programmed with Punch cards?

Hey hey, 70s humor...😁