2. 2. NFC

• Saints
    • Rams

not even close. same day

best championship games ever, all time.

not even close. same day

best championship games ever, all time.

No.

Have a few more drinks and youll tune him out. I honestly dont ever pay any attention to announcers as it is

Because you are as clueless and retarded as Romo. Easy answer.

The Rams opened as a one-point favorite over the Patriots, but we have seen quick line movement out of the gate. It has quickly swung to New England, going as high as Patriots -2 Sunday evening.

The point total was installed at 57.5, but quickly climbed to 58.5 The former number matched the record point total set before Super Bowl 51 between the Patriots and Falcons, and this new number sets a new record for the time being.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/2019/1/20/18189687/super-bowl-53-odds-afc-vs-nfc-patriots-chiefs-saints-rams-point-total

The Rams opened as a one-point favorite over the Patriots, but we have seen quick line movement out of the gate. It has quickly swung to New England, going as high as Patriots -2 Sunday evening.

The point total was installed at 57.5, but quickly climbed to 58.5 The former number matched the record point total set before Super Bowl 51 between the Patriots and Falcons, and this new number sets a new record for the time being.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/2019/1/20/18189687/super-bowl-53-odds-afc-vs-nfc-patriots-chiefs-saints-rams-point-total

rams favored was the dumbest call vegas has ever made

I couldn't imagine being a Chiefs fan right now. Heart attack time.

nah. That was an epic game and the future is bright for chiefs fans
  • Like 1

No pass interference or targeting call on the Rams corner will keep this from being an all time great championship weekend.

Most blatant and biggest no call ever.

• Like 1

Because you are as clueless and retarded as Romo. Easy answer.

Nope because I, unlike you it seems, am capable of enjoying things. Seriously bro, youre a d1ck for no reason. Even when people try to be nice to you. You still act like a d1ck. Lighten up. Enjoy sh1t for once

Credit to Mahomes - he drove his team down the field in the clutch.

But the GOAT did it twice.

Credit to Mahomes - he drove his team down the field in the clutch.

But the GOAT did it twice.

Well, the GOAT won the coin toss.

just stop

Well, Mahomes didn't get two chances. That's all. I said he was the GOAT

Patriots will murder the Rams.

I dunno. The recipe to beat the Brady's has always been a stout D line that can genreate pressure on it's own, especially up the middle. I could easily see Suh and Donald pulling that off.

I dunno. The recipe to beat the Brady's has always been a stout D line that can genreate pressure on it's own, especially up the middle. I could easily see Suh and Donald pulling that off.

No no no. Getting pressure on the QB is the recipe to beating ANY QB, not just Brady.

The Patriots defense will maul the Rams OL and Goff struggles with pocket presence and getting rid of the ball quickly. The Patriots will be able to run the ball at will against the Rams. They can pressure Brady but the Patriots are going to run all day. This has Patriots blowout written all over it. This might be 35-17 Patriots. The Rams are in this game because the knew what plays the Cowboys defense were running and because Rankins got injured. The truth is, the Rams have been struggling for over a month. They are a weak NFC champion.

Nope because I, unlike you it seems, am capable of enjoying things. Seriously bro, youre a d1ck for no reason. Even when people try to be nice to you. You still act like a d1ck. Lighten up. Enjoy sh1t for once

Nobody here enjoys life as much as me. Well maybe Bunny. Happy MLK day dude.

Had you bet on the super bowl just before the season started, the favorite to win was the Patriots at +500. Rams were tied for 5th best odds at +1100.

Another nerve racker. I'd almost rather the Pats get blown out than go thru this for every big game.

I've got a good feeling about the SB. I can easily see Goff wilting under the pressure. But, I wouldn't be surprised if it's another nail biter, just like against the Eagles.....and Falcons....and Seahawks....and Giants 😡

Another nerve racker. I'd almost rather the Pats get blown out than go thru this for every big game.

I've got a good feeling about the SB. I can easily see Goff wilting under the pressure. But, I wouldn't be surprised if it's another nail biter, just like against the Eagles.....and Falcons....and Seahawks....and Giants

2 overtime games. blown calls all over the place. The best 2 teams won. What a day of football

Was the phantom RTP call on Brady bullshiit? Yes, absolutely...........but:

* When you give up 3rd and 10, THREE TIMES on the final drive, twice on the same damn play - you deserve to focking lose.

* When your dumbass lines up off sides, you deserve to lose.

* When you see 75 RB dump offs, and can't stop it - you deserve to lose.

* The Chefs weren't facing Zeke, they weren't facing Barkley, when you can't stop a bunch of regular Joe's from running down your throat - you deserve to lose.

* Belichick was genius last night, as good as he's ever been. To make Hill disappear, to run the ball with no-name John Doe's and to get to another SB - GOAT.

* Brady was phenomenal as well. It's a joy to watch a qb with total control and understanding of what a defense is doing. Some of his throws were off the chain - GOAT.

* How good was Romo? How in da fuq is he not a HC or OC somewhere? Jerry should can Red and hire #9 today.

• Like 2

* When you give up 3rd and 10, THREE TIMES on the final drive, twice on the same damn play - you deserve to focking lose.

* The Chefs weren't facing Zeke, they weren't facing Barkley, when you can't stop a bunch of regular Joe's from running down your throat - you deserve to lose.

* Belichick was genius last night, as good as he's ever been. To make Hill disappear, to run the ball with no-name John Doe's and to get to another SB - GOAT.

* Brady was phenomenal as well. It's a joy to watch a qb with total control and understanding of what a defense is doing. Some of his throws were off the chain - GOAT.

* How good was Romo? How in da fuq is he not a HC or OC somewhere? Jerry should can Red and hire #9 today.

:thumbsup:

Romo is the GOAT color guy.

• Like 1

Challenge penalties?

yup. 100%

change it to coaches get 3 challenges per game. Let them challenge anything they want

I love it when Romo calls out exactly where the pass is going before the snap.

Gronk is lined up blah .....theyre going to Edleman Over the middle.

Now Gronk is over here, therere going back to Edleman over the middle again.

• Like 2

It was so fockin cold, the one beer I bought inside started to get icy

yup. 100%

change it to coaches get 3 challenges per game. Let them challenge anything they want

Why bother? Seems like the refs can't get reviews right anyway.

Why bother? Seems like the refs can't get reviews right anyway.

they got everyone right yesterday :dunno:

It was so fockin cold, the one beer I bought inside started to get icy

I did that once at Soldier Field in the winter. By the end of the game I couldn't feel my feet. Never again.

Which reviews did they get wrong?

I was at the game and as hard to see but I don't see how you reverse the call on the fumbled punt

I was at the game and as hard to see but I don't see how you reverse the call on the fumbled punt

because it never touched him. :wacko:

that's how

3 good angles.

Edleman's reaction was all you needed anyway. he never went for it. he knew it didn't touch him

I bet all the chefs fans were cheering a TD, being dumb enough to think you can advance a muff.

Do all chicks from KC end up looking like Melissa Etheridge? That why she sand the anthem

because it never touched him. :wacko:

that's how

I only saw it from the video board. But from there, it was hard to tell when the ball touched the ground that it absolutely didn't touch his fingers at the same time.