Sign in to follow this  
Kopy

SuperBowl 53 Patriots-Rams

I did forget about the squares, side bets, etc, etc. That there is worth some viewers, no doubt.

Boxes. It's boxes. Square is a shape. A box is something you put things in, like numbers

Boxes. It's boxes. Square is a shape. A box is something you put things in, like numbers

A box is 3 dimensional. A square is 2 dimensional

A square box?

Wow - Im glad I stuck to my guns and avoided this obvious joke of a game. What a disaster. The Rams SUCK. Obviously NE isnt all that either. The defense apparently bailed out NE's offense....or the Rams really do suck that bad.

The Chiefs and Saints would have been a much more fun game. Oh well. Who caares anyways? ;)

And the population increases every year. Of course the number of people watching increased.

Bear in mind that ratings are not always perfect data. They arent in peoples living rooms. What I mean is - people still had their SB parties which means the game was "on" but NOT everyone was watching. We were palying euchre with friends in a different room. It was obvious that last nights game was an atrocity and simply TERRIBLE football. Its as if neither team deserved to be there. I dont care what the "ratings" were.

I still enjoyed the game. Not every SB is going to be the greatest game of the year. It was nice to see some defense for once. The Pats D was unreal in this game.

Why didn't Gurley get touches in space? That didn't make much sense

Wow - Im glad I stuck to my guns and avoided this obvious joke of a game. What a disaster. The Rams SUCK. Obviously NE isnt all that either. The defense apparently bailed out NE's offense....or the Rams really do suck that bad.

The Chiefs and Saints would have been a much more fun game. Oh well. Who caares anyways? ;)

Brady was under pressure quite a bit and looked uncomfortable which led to some errant throws. The Patriots weren't able to run the ball much either until late in the 4th quarter. The Patriots defense just zeroed out a Rams offense missing Kupp and a healthy Gurley. Just give credit to the defenses.

Brady was under pressure quite a bit and looked uncomfortable which led to some errant throws. The Patriots weren't able to run the ball much either until late in the 4th quarter. The Patriots defense just zeroed out a Rams offense missing Kupp and a healthy Gurley. Just give credit to the defenses.

Yeah - or Jared Goff just sucks which is what Ive been hearing. He slowly got worse as the season went on. The novelty wore off and they started playing professional level teams instead of chicken- opponents. I think the Lambs are going to be bad next year. Goff blows.

I will say this though - that NFL 100 commercial was the best thing Ive seen in a long time. It had tons of classic players and some modern ones too. Loved it. Brady saying "hold these" was freeging epic. Manning with the bum arm.... Ed Reed sneaking around, Franco with the "catch", etc, etc. Brought back great memories for me!!!!

AWESOME! :D :banana: :clap: :first:

Why didn't Gurley get touches in space? That didn't make much sense

He's obviously got some injury and they cheated and didn't put him on the injury report.

I will say this though - that NFL 100 commercial was the best thing Ive seen in a long time. It had tons of classic players and some modern ones too. Loved it. Brady saying "hold these" was freeging epic. Manning with the bum arm.... Ed Reed sneaking around, Franco with the "catch", etc, etc. Brought back great memories for me!!!!

AWESOME! :D :banana: :clap: :first:

It ended with a girl no one knew. Ruined a great commercial.

• Like 1

It ended with a girl no one knew. Ruined a great commercial.

It certainly would have helped if there was some heads on who she was.

Was she someone we should know, or was it the usual SJW stuff where they have to make sure we know that 100 pound girls are just as powerful as men in the NFL hall of fame?

• Like 1