Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Kamala Harris for President

You should leAve. No one would even notice. Your a pissant.

I will think about it. :D

I will think about it. :D

I bet if you didnt show up for work no one besides the coffee drinkers would even care.

So, she's a wh-ore? And a childless shrew. Great. And a wh-ore.

I bet if you didnt show up for work no one besides the coffee drinkers would even care.

I keep seeing jibes regarding making coffee. What's the backstory? I must've missed it.

I keep seeing jibes regarding making coffee. What's the backstory? I must've missed it.

I worked at a law firm on I think 2002? That turned into me being a legal secretary.

I do like coffee tho.

• Like 1

I worked at a law firm on I think 2002? That turned into me being a legal secretary.

I do like coffee tho.

Thanks

That better just be cream in that cup.

Warning: MDC had asked another poster if he could bake a cake shaped like that posters c@ck.

I'd say you have a 50/50 chance of it just being cream.

More gay stalker stuff from Shiny. About what I would expect from a grown man who followed Sho over here from FBG.

MDC is a secretary. Main task is to make the bosses coffee.

More gay stalker stuff from Shiny. About what I would expect from a grown man who followed Sho over here from FBG.

You're the one who followed him over here asking to see his c@ck. I get that you don't want to admit it, but you did. I was just pointing that out.

Besides, you followed Shotard here a year or two after. I showed up 17 YEARS later after I was invited by @avoidinginjuries. :dunno:

You asking to see someone's c@ck makes YOU ghey. HTH.

Doesn't matter if you were invited or not, or if you followed another poster over here or not, it's still good to have you here, Eternal. Never too late to welcome you to the forum, so welcome Eternal.

Doesn't matter if you were invited or not, or if you followed another poster over here or not, it's still good to have you here, Eternal. Never too late to welcome you to the forum, so welcome Eternal.

I agree. Shiny followed his heart and it just didnt work out no shame in that.

Among the three high profile female candidates for 2020, I like Gillibrand far more than Harris and Warren. I don't care for Warren at all.

Among the three high profile female candidates for 2020, I like Gillibrand far more than Harris and Warren. I don't care for Warren at all.

wow how awful is that

the chick from Minnesota or wherever is better than all of them, but nobody even acknowledges her

if I had to play F, Marry, Kill

I would kill

myself

So, she admits to smoking weed in college and listening to Snoop Dogg and Tupac?  Seems her timeline doesnt add up. If she was listening to them while getting high, she must have been smoking while a Deputy district attorney.  So, by day, shes locking up brown people for dope.  By night, she smokin it up to Tupac and Snoop.  Classy.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/12/kamala-harris-weed-toking-college-playlist-goes-up-in-smoke/

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

So, she admits to smoking weed in college and listening to Snoop Dogg and Tupac?  Seems her timeline doesnt add up. If she was listening to them while getting high, she must have been smoking while a Deputy district attorney.  So, by day, shes locking up brown people for dope.  By night, she smokin it up to Tupac and Snoop.  Classy.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/12/kamala-harris-weed-toking-college-playlist-goes-up-in-smoke/

Meh, that particular hypocrisy angle doesn't work for me.

I have personally prosecuted people for marijuana possession and gone home the same day and smoked myself.

As an assistant district attorney, your job is to prosecute the laws as they exist, as directed by the elected official that is your boss. You don't get to pick and choose what you prosecute.  

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

As an assistant district attorney, your job is to prosecute the laws as they exist, as directed by the elected official that is your boss. You don't get to pick and choose what you prosecute.  

Public officials are supposed to honor the law? How do sanctuary cities play into upholding the law?

7 hours ago, Fireballer said:

She claimed to smoke in college in the 80's. Tupac and Snoop debuted in the 90's. Sad woman trying be black.

53 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

She claimed to smoke in college in the 80's. Tupac and Snoop debuted in the 90's. Sad woman trying be black.

She also claims to be a 49r fan even though grew up in Oakland. People who switch teams like that can't be trusted. Low character liars. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Apparently that was some REALLY good sh!t she smoked if she lost ten years.

10 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Meh, that particular hypocrisy angle doesn't work for me.

I have personally prosecuted people for marijuana possession and gone home the same day and smoked myself.

This doesn't fly with me.  Change the crime to something else and let me know if that works for you.  For example, theft.  If you prosecute someone for stealing a car, then you steal a car... but because you're the prosecutor, it gets swept under the rug... is that ok?

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Trumpers care about lying now. Lol.

Again, as I told you before, we're merely pointing out the hypocrisy of the left.  Meaning, the "it's not ok to do something... unless we do it... then it's ok for us, but not you" stance they're taking.

Isn't there someone she can hire to teach her how to act black?  And not the guy who tried to teach Obama. He was terrible.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2019 at 1:33 PM, TimmySmith said:

Isn't there someone she can hire to teach her how to act black?  And not the guy who tried to teach Obama. He was terrible.

She looks black to me.

On 2/14/2019 at 2:33 AM, TimmySmith said:

No no. A candidate who LOOKS black is a bonus. One who talks or acts black is unelectable. 

12 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

She really botched the Jessie follow-up question.

Its almost like shes oblivious to reality and never expected a follow up on it.  Or, she was looking around at her people asking "who da fuk sent out some bullshat from my Twitter"?

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Its almost like shes oblivious to reality and never expected a follow up on it.  Or, she was looking around at her people asking "who da fuk sent out some bullshat from my Twitter"?

Nah. That chick is just dumb. There are a lot of examples of it. She likes to be on the offensive and acts aggressive as hell, but when she is the one who needs to answer a question, she falls apart completely. I look forward to watching her get her ass kicked in debates.

8 hours ago, sderk said:

Nah. That chick is just dumb. There are a lot of examples of it. She likes to be on the offensive and acts aggressive as hell, but when she is the one who needs to answer a question, she falls apart completely. I look forward to watching her get her ass kicked in debates.

Her mom was a scientist. Her father is a professor at Stanford. She graduated from Howard. She then became a DA, then a state Attorney General......But people like Sderk can so easily dismiss her by saying "Nah. That chick is just dumb."

I get a kick out of the world we live in today.

6 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Her mom was a scientist. Her father is a professor at Stanford. She graduated from Howard. She then became a DA, then a state Attorney General......But people like Sderk can so easily dismiss her by saying "Nah. That chick is just dumb."

I get a kick out of the world we live in today.

Interesting, I wonder, does she identify as a "disenfranchised minority" with that kind of background?