Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Kamala Harris for President

22 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Her mom was a scientist. Her father is a professor at Stanford. She graduated from Howard. She then became a DA, then a state Attorney General......But people like Sderk can so easily dismiss her by saying "Nah. That chick is just dumb."

I get a kick out of the world we live in today.

She’s a black woman, so she must be a race schuckster / hooker. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

She’s a black woman, so she must be a disenfranchised member of society :thumbsup:

Fixed that for you

26 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Her mom was a scientist. Her father is a professor at Stanford. She graduated from Howard. She then became a DA, then a state Attorney General......But people like Sderk can so easily dismiss her by saying "Nah. That chick is just dumb."

I know a couple of people who graduated college with a high 3 GPA and they're stupid as sh!t.  Just because you can read a book and remember the information, it doesn't mean you actually learned it and can apply what you've learned.  We call these people book smart and common sense stupid.  From what I've seen and heard from her, that's exactly what she is.  She's not someone whom which you can have a meaningful conversation with, but someone you want to have on your team for trivia night.

• Haha 1

Black privilege is having a degree from an Ivy League university but being called a dummy slut by a bunch of community college grads on a low rent, lightly trafficked fantasy football message board. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

Black privilege is mortgage lending practices tailored towards african americans, the under-policing of black neighborhoods and the lowering of test requirements for entry into college as some really easy examples. :thumbsup:

fixed that one for you too

14 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

fixed that one for you too

would you say that all of the white guys that get into Ivy league schools have done so on merit?  

3 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

would you say that all of the white guys that get into Ivy league schools have done so on merit?  

I would suggest that it is far more likely they have than every other identity group, save for Asians, they likely have to fight much harder to get in......

1 hour ago, cbfalcon said:

She focked her way to the top. 

FYP.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, MDC said:

Black privilege is having a degree from an Ivy League university but being called a dummy slut by a bunch of community college grads on a low rent, lightly trafficked fantasy football message board. :thumbsup:

I'm not saying Harris is dumb, but Ivy League?  Howard is in the Black Ivy League.  From wiki:

The Black Ivy League is a colloquial term that at times referred to the historically black colleges in the United States that attracted the majority of high-performing and affluent African American students prior to the Civil Rights Movement in the 1960s. Similar groups include: Public Ivies, Southern Ivies, and the Little Ivies, among others, none of which have canonical definitions.[1] Generally, these schools have avoided using the term "Black Ivy League" to describe themselves.

These schools are not affiliated with the Ivy League, which is a registered trademark owned by an NCAA sports conference.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Ivy_League

4 minutes ago, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

yes

2 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I would suggest that it is far more likely they have than every other identity group, save for Asians, they likely have to fight much harder to get in......

Yeah, I don't know...

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/04/663629750/legacy-admissions-offer-an-advantage-and-not-just-at-schools-like-harvard

10 minutes ago, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

legacy has nothing to do with what I replied to, maybe you just saw my answer though, I did edit your question

oops..I missed that.  I agree with your point.  Ray's though about who gets in with lower scores ..I would say is inaccurate.  

38 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Bush, Trump, Kushner, etc notwithstanding...

2 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

But people like Sderk can so easily dismiss her by saying "Nah. That chick is just dumb."

Correct. And I'm not wrong.

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

oops..I missed that.  I agree with your point.  Ray's though about who gets in with lower scores ..I would say is inaccurate.  

The Students for Fair Admissions group does not concur with your assessment.

Speaking of Howard University, I just was around a group of students from Morgan State University. Do you think there’s anyway students from these black universities don’t have a more negative opinion towards whites than someone who went to a “traditional” college?

4 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

“My dear departed grandmothers (whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics. Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty.”

https://amp.dailycaller.com/2019/02/20/kamala-harris-father-donald?__twitter_impression=true

Lol. That’s what her dad said about her. 

There's much talk of Kamala being involved in the Smullett case.

16 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

THAT, I find very hard to believe.

37 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

“My dear departed grandmothers (whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics. Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty.”

https://amp.dailycaller.com/2019/02/20/kamala-harris-father-donald?__twitter_impression=true

Lol. That’s what her dad said about her. 

Seriously. Some bltch goes to  a big name college and sleeps herself into a job, and oh, she's black, so she is now smart?

Thank you CBFalcon for your previous  insight.

Jeez.  I get a kick out of the world we live in today

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Not me.......the Left is all about stirring the pot, also this is Chicago we're talking about.

I'll be surprised if it was proven he did this by himself. 

29 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I am less certain. Clearly the leftists do not have a line they refuse to cross....

47 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Not me.......the Left is all about stirring the pot, also this is Chicago we're talking about.

I'll be surprised if it was proven he did this by himself. 

37 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I am less certain. Clearly the leftists do not have a line they refuse to cross....

By now, you guys should know that I have no love for the leftist morons, but I still don't think a politician is THAT stupid to involved in something like this.  I mean, we're talking about Jussie Smollett who virtually no white person heard of until this incident.  If Harris was going to try something like this, I'm sure there would have been a more higher profile actor/actress, better planning, and more credible witnesses.  To me, this is really reaching.

2 hours ago, Big Guy said:

This is the crap that needs to stop.  If 2 people are talking you say people are talking.  Christ, you post more gossip than a 13 year olds instagram account.

Until its its proven move on.

23 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Just reserving the term

"Kamala Toe"

For later.

That’s funny. You’d make a small fortune if you sold Kamala Toe shirts during election season. Especially if you let the serpa score go up in the mean time. 

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

This is the crap that needs to stop.  If 2 people are talking you say people are talking.  Christ, you post more gossip than a 13 year olds instagram account.

Until its its proven move on.

😛

I could have posted one of the 3 links I saw today but didn't feel like reading them.

Amy Klobuchar's sensibility and clear knowledge of the ins and outs of policy is like a mist of sanity in the dem race, and actually politics in general. I wouldn't vote for her on some principled stances, but it's painfully clear she's the way to go for dems. Also a former prosecutor with an honored record.

14 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Moderates are not allowed in the Democrat Party anymore.  She has ZERO chance.

It will be interesting.

I think shes the only one of the bunch who stands a decent chance of beating trump.

I mean Harris? Hell id vote for trump over her in a heartbeat.

Warren? Sanders? Don't see it. 

1 hour ago, naomi said:

Amy Klobuchar's sensibility and clear knowledge of the ins and outs of policy is like a mist of sanity in the dem race, and actually politics in general. I wouldn't vote for her on some principled stances, but it's painfully clear she's the way to go for dems. Also a former prosecutor with an honored record.

Didn't know her, I like her message.  Would definitely consider her if she runs.