Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

2019 Edex Cup - Farmer's Ins. Open - TEAMS

Recommended Posts

:lol: at the guy trying to sweep hail off the green. Don't waste your time. You could see he was worn out before he accomplished anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure, lets start today.  We can draft over at fumbles board.  Cruzer can set it up when he gets here.

 

Draft order

CBF :lol:
Alias
KSB
Cruz
Draino
LOD
kANAL
Fumble
Pat
WW
Cloac
Ed

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WhiteWonder said:

i dont even know what we are drafting for. should have been this week i would have spanked everyone with a phil/casey combo.

 

We don't want to hear about your fantasies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, edjr said:

 

We don't want to hear about your fantasies

i had phil to win/place/show (top 6 in golf for whatever reason), Casey top 20 finish and Day top 5. When this ends today i'm cleaning up.

 

only wish I had put them into a DK lineup

 

but seriousyl what are we drafting for? the Genesis?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, edjr said:

Sure, lets start today.  We can draft over at fumbles board.  Cruzer can set it up when he gets here.

 

Draft order

CBF :lol:
Alias
KSB
Cruz
Draino
LOD
kANAL
Fumble
Pat
WW
Cloac
Ed

 

 

 

This week we have an event?

Fumbles board?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cbfalcon said:

 

This week we have an event?

Fumbles board?

Aye 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WhiteWonder said:

i had phil to win/place/show (top 6 in golf for whatever reason), Casey top 20 finish and Day top 5. When this ends today i'm cleaning up.

 

only wish I had put them into a DK lineup

 

but seriousyl what are we drafting for? the Genesis?

Aye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

Why can't we draft here again? This is the place we all check a zillion times a day

until photos are banned, i wont be posting here much

 

whatever its fine, we can draft here. I wont be happy about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, edjr said:

until photos are banned, i wont be posting here much

 

whatever its fine, we can draft here. I wont be happy about it

I don't think you need to worry about nekkid pictures in our golf drafts. Other then the ones KSB posts of Tiger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

I don't think you need to worry about nekkid pictures in our golf drafts. Other then the ones KSB posts of Tiger

:d

 

I have photos shut off, which is all emoticons too, it is just a miserable viewing experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If someone can please post a link to the draft when we have one, I'd appreciate it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will do the draft here, but without our leader cruzer, we are sunk

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody can start a draft thread. He's just the one that typically posts the teams as we go. Let's start and then he can add the team post in the thread as we go...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

Anybody can start a draft thread. He's just the one that typically posts the teams as we go. Let's start and then he can add the team post in the thread as we go...

 

I did. he will start one when he gets here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×