Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

yay we can kill babies up until birth now

Wow what? The same fetus that the righties are sticking up for so bravely now is the one they will mock and call racist names in 16 years. The one that will be lumped into "shoot them all" posts in crime threads. You know that is how it is. Where they choose to stand depends on what their party thinks. Right and left. Righties in this case.

link proof ?

If you’re preborn, you’re fine. If you’re PreSchool, you’re focked

Republican Mantra

Republican Mantra

If you're a baby, you're focked. If you're a raping murderer, you're fine.

Democratic Mantra.

You trumtards will make sh!t up to get mad about. Seriously you guys need some puzzy.

As with all of this type of legislation in every state, anything late term will only be to save the patients life or if the baby is terminal. Focking trumptards go crawl under a rock or something.

You trumtards will make sh!t up to get mad about. Seriously you guys need some puzzy.

As with all of this type of legislation in every state, anything late term will only be to save the patients life or if the baby is terminal. Focking trumptards go crawl under a rock or something.

maga hats ?

Democratic Mantra.

OMG...who leaked the secret mantra! :shocking:

Yeah!! Kill all the babies!! Early term kids are not babies!!! Go Urethra go!!!

Worse alias ever. :thumbsdown:

Democratic Mantra.

Is the raping murdered a registered democrat or repub? Then, what elements of the grievance hierarchy do they support or oppose?

Any joke can be funny with the right delivery. Except Abortion jokes, because there is no delivery. :(

What’s the best thing about abortion jokes?

They never get old.

• Like 1

What is a failed abortion?

MDC

Wrong. If it endangers the mothers health, not her life. Big difference.

Republican Mantra

Actually, the Republican Mantra is "Personal Accountability"

We live in a country where you have to get your parents permission to go on a field trip or take an aspirin in school, but not to get an abortion

Abortion is advocated only by persons who have themselves been born.

Actually, the Republican Mantra is "Personal Accountability"

Yeah, that's it :wacko:

Why is there even a debate about people having kids that they don't want or can afford to take care of? It is so easy to avoid.

If an abortion is deemed legal, the parents of the aborted child should be aborted as well. This, I would stand behind.

Why is there even a debate about people having kids that they don't want or can afford to take care of? It is so easy to avoid.

If an abortion is deemed legal, the parents of the aborted child should be aborted as well. This, I would stand behind.

But killing a human is wrong, oh wait....unless that human might be a burden to you....oh wait, unless you dont want that human? Crap.....how does this work again?

• Like 1

Im pointing out the double talk is all. You can get worked up if you want. Like you said same goes for Libs who want to abort to save the trouble but then coddle the lazy leeches of society. Works both ways here.

All I am saying is the same fetuses the right want to fight for here will be the same 15 year olds that were born in a life of poverty that they want to dismiss.

As for abortion, I am not making light of it at all. Im not up on the months and at what stage what is what. I have never held a fetus. I have never called a fetus by name. Traditional abortion isnt murder. As for how far they are pushing it now a days I dont know.

Define poverty

But killing a human is wrong, oh wait....unless that human might be a burden to you....oh wait, unless you dont want that human? Crap.....how does this work again?

I'm confused too when it comes to leftist logic. :mellow:

I'm confused too when it comes to leftist logic. :mellow:

Wait, someone said you were banned for being racist? What's the real story?

I don't like to be on this end of the debate. If it wasn't practical I wouldn't be. According to this link most of the countries that have a total ban on abortion are 3rd world countries, places many people here would say are violent animalistic nations. As you work your way down the list you see more 1st world countries. In the same boat with the US is much of Europe.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/05/the-many-countries-where-abortion-still-banned/

Yeah, let's follow Europe. Right into the shitter.

Yeah, let's follow Europe. Right into the shitter.

Perhaps all the central American countries will tickle your fancy? You know all the countries that the murderers and gangs are invading our country from.

The foamster

I thought he was sdrek. ? :dunno:

So killing babies because they might be a burden on society is cool, but banning and deporting illegal immigrants who are already a burden on society isn't.

Got it

• Like 2

So killing babies because they might be a burden on society is cool, but banning and deporting illegal immigrants who are already a burden on society isn't.

Got it

This.

Got it

You got nothing. No one said that here. Go home and argue with CNN. Or continue to make stuff up and get mad about it here. That's cool too I guess.

Perhaps all the central American countries will tickle your fancy? You know all the countries that the murderers and gangs are invading our country from.

Nope. Not them either. Brown shitholes. I'm one of those crazy people who thinks America is (was?) the great example for mankind, despite its flaws. Europe had a decent run, but as history has shown, they can't help themselves, they constantly have to engage in self destructive behavior every 50-60 years. The US has been the only stable place on earth since the civil war. I'd like to keep it that way. Comparing us to others is like comparing the Yankees to the rest of baseball. The gap is too wide to compare.

Got it

What about the people who've been on government assistance for years? Aren't they too a great burden on society? Actually, since they would be prime candidates for having abortions, we could kill two problems with one scalpel/vacuum.

You got nothing. No one said that here. Go home and argue with CNN. Or continue to make stuff up and get mad about it here. That's cool too I guess.

You dont need to say something directly to imply it. What drobs said is the Libs logic.

The abortion rate has dropped since the high of the early 80's, but there are still 600,000 + abortions performed in the US every year. That's a lot of human sacrifice in the name of "reproductive rights".

The fact that we not only accept but celebrate these and future abortions is really sad.

But let's continue to gloss over all that so we can save our energy for arguing about walls, masculinity, Russian collusion, Clinton, Obama, Trump, guns, blacks, whites, and celebrity twatter feeds.

The US is the best place in the world, but it should be so much better.