Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Matthew McConahay

He has yet another new commercial out now. I swear to God, whenever he does a commercial, I have no idea what the fuuck it is he's selling. Is it contact lenses? Shaving cream? Dog food? Cars? No idea.

I guess maybe they're trying to sell a lifestyle? But it'd be really cool if as part of selling things, we knew what the fuuck they were selling.

He has yet another new commercial out now. I swear to God, whenever he does a commercial, I have no idea what the fuuck it is he's selling. Is it contact lenses? Shaving cream? Dog food? Cars? No idea.

I guess maybe they're trying to sell a lifestyle? But it'd be really cool if as part of selling things, we knew what the fuuck they were selling.

The one where he's shooting pool by himself? Yeah, he just comes across as a freaking weirdo.

• Like 1

Have you see the movie Killer Joe? Its awedome. Im a MM fan forever now.

I quit wearing deodorant and started banging high school chicks because of him. Real good dude :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I have the same problem when I see yet another thread started by you. What is it about? What's the point? Where are you going with said ?

• Like 1

I have the same problem when I see yet another thread started by you. What is it about? What's the point? Where are you going with said ?

:wave:

The one where he's shooting pool by himself? Yeah, he just comes across as a freaking weirdo.

Seriously. and why are all his party guests hiding in the hallway watching him play pool? Is it because he doesn't wear deodorant? Is he a mean drunk? Very odd.

I think the lifestyle if stoned....

What do you wear now? London Gentlemen? Sex Panther?

Nothing - it takes 2-3 weeks for your body to adjust, but once it does your underarms no longer sweat or produce foul odor. That stuff is poison to your body.

• Like 1

Nothing - it takes 2-3 weeks for your body to adjust, but once it does your underarms no longer sweat or produce foul odor. That stuff is poison to your body.

• Like 1

But it'd be really cool if as part of selling things, we knew what the fuuck they were selling.

It'd be a lot cooler if you did.

• Like 1

:thumbsup: