Sign in to follow this  
edjr

if you were going to kill your wife. How would you do it?

If?

FFS OOTMFFOTB

I came in here to Post just that !!!

There’s a particular part of a trail on Mt. Baldy called the Devil’s Backbone. It gets it’s name because of the steep drop offs on both sides, and several people have fallen to their death from there. Seems like a great place for him to ‘accidentally’ trip and fall.

:ninja:

Everglades like any proper Florida Man would.

When I tell you to dump a body in the marsh, you dump him IN the marsh. :mad:

Don't try this:

New York woman accused of trying to kill estranged husband with antifreeze

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/01/04/new-york-woman-accused-using-antifreeze-try-kill-husband/2482097002/

Funny thing about this is after seeing this thread I remembered an old story about a woman trying to kill her husband by putting small doses of anti-freeze in his beer. The neighbors noticed after a time that he was acting very sluggish. Then he went to a doctor and found out the cause. Bye bye wife. Happy jail time.

So when I looked for this story, I found the one above. Crazy. This woman tried it this year.

Don't try this:

New York woman accused of trying to kill estranged husband with antifreeze

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/01/04/new-york-woman-accused-using-antifreeze-try-kill-husband/2482097002/

Funny thing about this is after seeing this thread I remembered an old story about a woman trying to kill her husband by putting small doses of anti-freeze in his beer. The neighbors noticed after a time that he was acting very sluggish. Then he went to a doctor and found out the cause. Bye bye wife. Happy jail time.

So when I looked for this story, I found the one above. Crazy. This woman tried it this year.

There was a woman in Georgia that offed two of her hubbies like that. Sick b!tch.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Turner_(murderer)

If you're going to do it, I recommend Iocane powder. It is odorless, tasteless, dissolves instantly in liquid, and is among the more deadlier poisons known to man.

• Like 1

If you're going to do it, I recommend Iocane powder. It is odorless, tasteless, dissolves instantly in liquid, and is among the more deadlier poisons known to man.

I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

Apparently, I just have to make her swallow.

As in, would it kill you to swallow just once? It's my birthday!

I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

What do you call a party with six women on the rag and six with a yeast infection? A whine and cheese party..

I would stick super glue in their pockets. Then call the cops about some lady threatening with a gun.

Brilliant!!!

I would stick super glue in their pockets. Then call the cops about some lady threatening with a gun.

Brilliant!!!

girls don't wear pants with pockets anymore

Oh God.

Those were skin folds!

it puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose again

Her choking on my over sized phallus

do you wash it after you remove it from your sphincter

Did you guys remember the story of the newlyweds and the dude f'ed with her oxygen?

It's a creepy-axx picture. He's posing for the camera (apparently), and she's in the background laying on her back on the sand at the bottom of the ocean literally like a statue that had fallen off a cruise ship.

https://www.google.com/search?q=newlywed+scuba+murder&rlz=1C1NHXL_enUS700US700&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiawvWamJLgAhWT2YMKHetMDYUQ_AUIDigB#imgrc=khoSQ7wnzCTxWM:

ETA: I think he got away with it too.