Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

FOCK... being force transferred again.

So now that the shut down is over... we are going to go forward with our plan to force transfer you and your counterparts to 8 various spots around the natuon. Hey... go a head and tell your families to prepare them. Have a great weekend.

No other info...

So now that the shut down is over... we are going to go forward with our plan to force transfer you and your counterparts to 8 various spots around the natuon. Hey... go a head and tell your families to prepare them. Have a great weekend.

No other info...

Transfer as in permanent posting vs just a long TDY?

Transfer... as in move your whole family forever.

That sucks, but it sounds like you make damn good money, and you are retiring soon with a damn good pension.

That blows. You're currently in Vancouver, WA, correct? How long have you been there and where are you from originally? What are possible destinations? Biggest issue is if you have kids in school.

No other info...

You should have stayed in MN.

That blows. You're currently in Vancouver, WA, correct? How long have you been there and where are you from originally? What are possible destinations? Biggest issue is if you have kids in school.

Been in Vancouver for 2 years.... force transferred from Minneapolis, MN.

Possible destinations from worst: Aberdeen, SD... Phoenix, AZ...Albuquerque, NM...Nashville, TN

That sucks, but it sounds like you make damn good money, and you are retiring soon with a damn good pension.

5 years, 10 months.... thats whats left. Just have to hit my 50th BD.

• Like 1

Possible destinations from worst: Aberdeen, SD... Phoenix, AZ...Albuquerque, NM...Nashville, TN

I like both Nashville and Albuquerque, I could enjoy those cities.

Aberdeen, South Dakota :lol:

Aberdeen, South Dakota :lol:

Yaaass...boss talked about possible bonuses for some duty stations... possibly retention bonuses... i told him I don't want aberdeen... I don't give a fock how much money you give me. I'd immediately start looking to leave my agency... not a threat... just a fact.

Told him those exact words...

Phoenix worse than Albuquerque and Nashville? Cmon man. :rolleyes:

I lived in Albuquerque for 3 years. It's altitude is over 5000 feet. It is not too hot overall.

Its hot there Jerry!! I'm sensitive.

But the possible gfiafp geek meat sounds enticing

• Like 1

Long term I would go with Nashville or Phoenix.

Short term, ABQ is a pretty decent place to live for 2-5 years. Better weather than anywhere else on your list. Better food (Native and New Mexican) than anywhere else on your list. Better outdoors locally and regionally than anywhere else on your list.

Tons of public lands all over the place in Northern NM (Jemez, Bandalier, Pecos Wilderness, Taos, some unique on the Navajo land) and the Utah 5, Grand Canyon, and Colorado mountains are all a short trip away. You could take weekend trips or school vacations to all kinds of cool places during that time you may never get a chance to see otherwise.

And the food. Once that green chile gets in your blood it stays with you forever.

I would rather live in either Albuquerque or Nashville over Phoenix.

I'd say Nashville would be the best. Good food. Lots to do. No state taxes.

I hear the housing market there is focking insane now though. And the traffic is horrendous. and it is very hipster douchey.

The most beautiful dusk sky I've ever seen was in the Albuquerque area. But I imagine there's not too much of a middle class feel there. Just people with money in their enclaves, and then communities defined by substance and state dependence. Could be wrong, I just bet the middle class areas have slowly faded into the latter.

Even if you have money, being relegated to enclaves is a little dispiriting.

The vast majority do angry lawn man.

Yes but at another job, usually within the state or local government system so you leaches can collect not 1 but 2 pensions off the backs of tax payers.

• Like 1

5 years, 10 months.... thats whats left. Just have to hit my 50th BD.

poor guy

Government workers have it tough.

Federal pensions aren't all that great.

• Like 1

Yes but at another job, usually within the state or local government system so you leaches can collect not 1 but 2 pensions off the backs of tax payers.

And what was it you do other than troll low rent fantasy football side boreds?

U hope all these victims will have the integrity to refund all those GoFundMe scams I've heard about.

U hope all these victims will have the integrity to refund all those GoFundMe scams I've heard about.

Wait... aren't you a union guy?

So what are the Democrats going to put forth for Border Security?

Curbing this lillegal immigration?

Its needed. Whats yalls solution?

Go ask on one of the other 30 us vs them threads. This one is about my upcoming forced move....

And two know it alls who's jobs are way more meaningful and righteous. Waiting to hear about them...

Go ask on one of the other 30 us vs them threads. This one is about my upcoming forced move....

And two know it alls who's jobs are way more meaningful and righteous. Waiting to hear about them...

Why dont you post another one of your look at me threads? :thumbsup:

• Like 2

I dont think anything is needed. I dont think border security is that big of a problem. If you really were concerned about the border security then invest in more drones/satellite technology, not a wall.

National eVerify mandate. Increased penalties for businesses / individuals who hire illegals. Restricted work visas and entry/exit system for visa overstays. Increased border control including physical barriers and more agents. Legalized illegals who have a job and no criminal record along with their immediate families and dependents assuming they also have a clean rap sheet. Deport the rest.

• Like 1

Why dont you post another one of your look at me threads? :thumbsup:

Yes.. yes bro... look at me... they are focking uprooting my family again after only 2 years. My kids finally have a couple of friends again and daddy gets to rip that away from thhem... again. How envious that must make you all. So great.... fock man... what do you want to keep talking about nothing but politics ffs?

• Like 1