Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Anti vaxers breaking out with Measels

Here's a good anti vaxxer

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_E._Green

Mark Edward Green[1] (born November 8, 1964) is an American physician and politicianfrom the state of Tennessee serving as the U.S. Representative for Tennessee's 7th congressional district since 2019. He previously served in the Tennessee Senatefrom 2013 to 2018. He is a member of the Republican Party.

Mark Edward Green[1] (born November 8, 1964) is an American physician and politicianfrom the state of Tennessee serving as the U.S. Representative for Tennessee's 7th congressional district since 2019. He previously served in the Tennessee Senatefrom 2013 to 2018. He is a member of the Republican Party.

So you are attempting to make this a republican thing. Put down the Kool aid son, its no good for you.

Most of these fruitcakes are probably from the Buzzfeed,VOX,CNN,MSNBC Russia stole the election weirdo conspiracy theory crowd.

Total retards

Medical experts are criticizing Ben Carson and Rand Paul for comments they made at the CNN GOP debate this week, when the two candidates appeared to validate the push to space out when vaccines are administered to children in order to prevent autism.

_------------

Wow. Your Fail Pail is already full this morning!

😁

It is a tip that CNN own dr. Gupta bent these guys over factually and medically on their incredible stupidity regarding vaccines and autism.

Oops!

😄😄😄

Worst. Anti-vaxxer. Ever.

"Green maintained that he and his wife vaccinated their children and recommended that others do so as well." :dunno:

Dude, don't turn into MDC. He has the retard end of the market cornered.

Dude, don't turn into MDC. He has the retard end of the market cornered.

Reality trolls on MWF. He whines about trolling on Tueddays and Thursdays.

People cant get past the link to autism

We struggled with it with our son. We had numerous talks.

After extensive online research, I knew it was the way to go.

Who am I kidding? One episode of Family Guy was all we needed.

Reality trolls on MWF. He whines about trolling on Tueddays and Thursdays.

Poor MDC :(

Damn you Jenny McCarthy...DAMN YOU!!!

Agreed. Nobody got hurt when she was showing her t1ts. She opened her mouth and kids are now starting to die.

It's funny that you are basically retarded.

:dunno:

Ok?

He's actually a self-admitted troll. That's the only reason he's on the board here at the GC. He's not interested in real conversation.

It's cute how you guys run to each others aid. Are you brothers?

It's funny how you are such a clueless hypocrite.

Most of the anti vax jackasses I've seen on TV are liberal mommy types, I dunno.

Same thing I see. If they have a husband he's usually a soyboi supermike type.

Agreed. Nobody got hurt when she was showing her t1ts. She opened her mouth and kids are now starting to die.

And the guy that fathered her child is likely autistic but yeah sure its the vaccinations. :rolleyes:

Worst. Anti-vaxxer. Ever.

"Green maintained that he and his wife vaccinated their children and recommended that others do so as well." :dunno:

Incoming Tennessee Republican Rep. Mark Green, a physician, suggested vaccines could cause autism during a town hall meeting with his constituents this week.

Green, 54, also called into question the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data regarding vaccines at the Tuesday event, the Tennessean reported.

Let me just say this about autism, Green said. I have committed to people in my community, up in Montgomery County, to stand on the CDCs desk and get the real data on vaccines. Because there is some concern that the rise in autism is the result of the preservatives that are in our vaccines.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tennessee-rep-elect-mark-green-suggests-link-between-vaccines-and-autism

So you are attempting to make this a republican thing. Put down the Kool aid son, its no good for you.

I said nothing about the political affiliation of typical anti vaxers. Why do you people have to attempt to explain every action by someone based on their political party?

Incoming Tennessee Republican Rep. Mark Green, a physician, suggested vaccines could cause autism during a town hall meeting with his constituents this week.

Green, 54, also called into question the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data regarding vaccines at the Tuesday event, the Tennessean reported.

Let me just say this about autism, Green said. I have committed to people in my community, up in Montgomery County, to stand on the CDCs desk and get the real data on vaccines. Because there is some concern that the rise in autism is the result of the preservatives that are in our vaccines.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tennessee-rep-elect-mark-green-suggests-link-between-vaccines-and-autism

Montgomery county Tennessee is a true nest of retards. The county seat, clarksville, has been destroyed by barious natural disasters half a dozen times. They just keep rebuilding the sh!thole.

It's funny how you are such a clueless hypocrite.

Wow. In your attempt to "gotcha!" me, you ended getting yourself instead. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's like you don't even read your posts before submitting them, iCreeper. :doh:

Wow. In your attempt to "gotcha!" me, you ended getting yourself instead. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's like you don't even read your posts before submitting them, iCreeper. :doh:

The "I know you are but what am I defense". Boy, you are going to be a handful when you get to junior high.

The "I know you are but what am I defense". Boy, you are going to be a handful when you get to junior high.

I guess you would know having been stuck there for most of your life.

I guess you would know having been stuck there for most of your life.

It's cute how you guys run to each others aid. Are you brothers?

:lol:

How many deaths have been reported from this measles outbreak?

Are you an anti vaxer idiot?