Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Seriously, no more movies for Trump

so Trump has been running around talking about three very specific talking points with regard to the border and the need for the border wall.

1) smugglers are taping women up and forcing them into cars and driving them across the border!

2) the drug cartels have these super secret amazing amazing cars. Far more amazing than anything America has! Far faster than anything our border agents have! these cars are simply too fast to be caught by our poorly-equipped order forces!

3) remember what I said about terrorists? They have found prayer rugs right on the Mexican border! Do you need any more proof than that!?

----------------

all of this came as quite a surprise to the head of border security. In fact, she sent off a mass memo to every border patrol agent on the southern border asking if they have any evidence of any of these things happening so that she and they might be able to support the president's claims.

They got crickets.

Then, somebody watched the sequel to sicario. No shiit. Tonight, they pulled scenes from the movie of you guessed it:

1) hot women being taped up and blindfolded and driven across the border!

2) and super duper fast cars custom-made to outrun anything Los americana's could muster!

3) and overhead footage of border patrol agents walking up upon prayer mats lined up on the Mexican border.

-----------------

no ######. This stupid, crazy, senile motherfukker literally watches so much television that he can't distinguish the news cast from the movie he watched the other night.

How MF scary is that?

what's next? He's going to draft Neil Patrick Harris to go after giant space bugs were hurling meteors at Earth? Is that why we have space force now? LOL

Oh my fukking god. yeah sure, on one level it's hysterical. On the other level? It is fukking terrifying.

you can Google trumps tweets and comments for yourself. Or check any other resource. Below is the first one I saw that sums up all three claims into one article. What a fukking lunatic!

yet again, the border patrol, which would ostensibly get a multibillion-dollar raise in their budget, has to come out and say oh, we don't know what the hell he's talking about.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/01/donald-trump-sicario

• Like 1

Orange Man is pulling BS movie scenes as proof for his policies.

Short Enough?

People with diseases and pregnant women are showing up at our border and surrendering and we have to take them in and treat them.

People with diseases and pregnant women are showing up at our border and surrendering and we have to take them in and treat them.

So you're pro-life - unless that life is Messican?

So you're pro-life - unless that life is Messican?

Who isn't pro life? The question is if I'm anti-abortion. I would never do it because I'm

not a sick animal, but idgaf what the rest of you do. And I'd rather not pay for it. That's BS. And many of these people aren't Mexican.

Yeah, I remember back when Jimmy The Carter was President.

They broke into our Regulary Scheduled Programming.

I was really upset - because it was WKRP night.

But the President had declared a National Emergency.

Turns out, smugglers were kidnapping brides to be!

And not just that - using them as hostages as these

bad hombres smuggled literally TRUCKLOADS of

Bad Colorado Beer across our Great Country.

And even worse, it motivated thugs on a local level.

Even County Commissioners and Their Sheriffs were

getting outsmarted, out-driven and out-horesepowered

by Lawbreakers in Tricked Out Hot Rods.

Hell, they even got their hot sisters and elderly uncles

in on the criminality.

Today it's the opiod crisis rooning our small communities. But back then?

These no-accounts were rooning good Christian places like Hazard County.

Leave it to Wiff to think that a vanity Fair piece with no sources is somehow real news.

And then rant about it on a low rent message board.

Leave it to Wiff to think that a vanity Fair piece with no sources is somehow real news.

And then rant about it on a low rent message board.

I told you could go to any source you wanted. Newsweek, etc.

Sources? Check Trump's Twitter.

Sure, worldnet won't have it...😂

I told you could go to any source you wanted. Newsweek, etc.

Sources? Check Trump's Twitter.

Sure, worldnet won't have it...

If it casts him in a bad light, every source for trump news is fake, even trump himself. He can physically say it and they will say it’s doctored, it was a robot, he was replaced with Obama in a mask etc. It’s a case of Orange man good.
  • Like 1