Sign in to follow this  
t.j. booker

how often do you have diarrhea?

I used to have it a couple days a week. Now I have it almost every day since my wife Gloria stopped having sex with me. She says she still feels guilty for the affair she had last year and needs time to fee close to me again. Im so frustrated Im going to hooters for happy hour after work on Friday.

Every day for 278 consecutive days. Thats how often I have diarrhea. :(

That should be the Imodium A-D commercial. You reading that with the silent movie of your life playing out on screen.

• Haha 1

whenever the sanctuary posts here

• Like 1

Check out a political thread and you will realize you aren't the only one with daily diarrhea.

...oh, you are talking about the kind that comes from your ass, nevermind.

I am going to make two guesses here:

1. You are fat

2. you are on meds

Go to askapatient.com and type the name your med into the search bar. Read what people have to say about taking the same meds you do, and report back to me in the morning.

I am going to make two guesses here:

1. You are fat

2. you are on meds

Go to askapatient.com and type the name your med into the search bar. Read what people have to say about taking the same meds you do, and report back to me in the morning.

Yep. Five years ago I was the exact same boat. Wife hadn't put out in three years or so. Like yours, "didn't feel close to me." Was, like bipolar said, fat and on meds. Like you, had daily squirts.

I prescribe one divorce, and some weight loss. At that point, you might could ditch the meds, but talk to your Dr.

Oh, And get some poosay.

I feel like I used to know who this alias was, but I can't remember. :(

Same here :mad:

Im thinking, based on these Rusty symptoms, that its a disease called Gutter Gut. Prolly due to a Sanctuary of bull shiot.

If I can't poop, I drink soda all day and then its free and easy.

If I have diarrhea, I drink milk and the next poop is solid.

Pretty simple. :dunno:

The BEST poops are if I drink 100% grape juice. Then its solid and there's no mess, but its green.

Every now and again, predictably after spicy food. Normally my sh1ts are uneventful :dunno:

Why go to Hooters and be surrounded by more womenz that aren't going to put out? Not to mention their food will not help firm up your stool.

I have the squirts once a month or so.

Had it today after eating some granola type cereal. Anything to Spivey gets me or Taco Bell anything.

From what I learned diarrhea is when you have a certain amount of bowel movements in a 24 hour period. Think it was either 7 or 10 in a 24 hr period. Doesnt matter if its solid or not. What youre referring to is classified as liquid stool

From what I learned diarrhea is when you have a certain amount of bowel movements in a 24 hour period. Think it was either 7 or 10 in a 24 hr period. Doesnt matter if its solid or not. What youre referring to is classified as liquid stool

Thanks doc.

Not often, but I have had days where I had a pot of coffee for breakfast, a few burritos for lunch, and snorted coke for dinner. Beats the hell out of any OTC colon cleanser you can get.

You learned from a coloring book. Doesnt matter if its solid or not? Of course it matters.

What is diarrhea?

Diarrhea is loose, watery stools (bowel movements). You have diarrhea if you have loose stools three or more times in one day.

Do you wipe standing up or sitting down? Or Scotchguard like I do?

Of course standing up, there’s no other way that makes sense.

You learned from a coloring book. Doesnt matter if its solid or not? Of course it matters.

What is diarrhea?

Diarrhea is loose, watery stools (bowel movements). You have diarrhea if you have loose stools three or more times in one day.

By that standard, I've had diarrhea pretty much continuously since 2007 or so.

I often knock out 3 water stools before lunch.

At most a couple times a year after a day of 20 beers mixed in with food that didnt work with that.

I dont really have a food that makes me have odd craps. Of course the ones that give you more gas. I never understood the idea of spicey stuff making you .

What is diarrhea?

Sorry but thats not true.

Ah, only at the GC can there be an argument over what counts as diarrhea.

But but loose stools :cry:

forget the diarrhea....

dude's wife cheats on him and now won't have sex with him because "she doesn't feel close."

she should be making it up to you to alleviate that guilt!

forget the diarrhea....

dude's wife cheats on him and now won't have sex with him because "she doesn't feel close."

she should be making it up to you to alleviate that guilt!

Maybe a Cleveland Steamer for a sense of thread closure?

• Like 1

Of course standing up, there’s no other way that makes sense.

The only people who stand are those who haven't been introduced to the awe and wonder of the seated leaning wipe. I'll forgive you this transgression since knowledge != intelligence. Unless you are also a crumpler as well, in which case I put you somewhere between amphibians and invertebrates on the evolutionary scale.

I was around 325 last time I had a checkup. The doctor said I am obese. I dont think he had to use that word but maybe it was the kick in the pants I need. I started taking the stairs sometimes, cut fast food down to only a few days a week and work out with a dumbbell now. Maybe Gloria wioukd like me better if I was tall and muscular. And Asian. :cry:

I dont take any medications except for my blood pressure pills and Zoloft.