avoiding injuries

Jussie Smollett (Empire) claims he was assaulted by MAGA guys.

Remember the days before "fake news" was a term and we were forced to buy this stuff at face value?

Yeah, because some of us weren't calling bullshit on Fox News 10 years ago.

LOL God man do you have any brain cells left?

Daily Show made their bones on all the bullshit spewing from all of the news networks back in the day. Just cuz some moron came up with 2 monosyllabic words that you can remember doesn't mean he invented the concept. 😄

Daily Show made their bones on all the bullshit spewing from all of the news networks back in the day. Just cuz some moron came up with 2 monosyllabic words that you can remember doesn't mean he invented the concept.

So FOX News invented partisan news. You have got to be the biggest retard here.

Daily Show made their bones on all the bullshit spewing from all of the news networks back in the day. Just cuz some moron came up with 2 monosyllabic words that you can remember doesn't mean he invented the concept. 😄

This is mu all time fave of Daily Show calling bullsh!t on MSM

This was Stewart at his best. Everything that has come after him from the new daily show to late night comedy to last night tonight are piss poor representation.

This was Stewart at his best. Everything that has come after him from the new daily show to late night comedy to last night tonight are piss poor representation.

The guy that replaced Stewart is absolutely awful. His standup isn't even funny either. Not sure how he still has that job - or any job - in the entertainment industry.

Nope, that would belong to MDC, Honcho and then Wiff.

You should take a day off of thinking about me, Creeper.

...and guys like Timmy and the other Trump, Bush, Palin, Teabag tards burst into hysterics and swear the show has always been a libruhls hatchet job.

...and every single time I have to remind them that TDS made their bones on Bill and Monica. - and Hillary wind about the right wing mass media. 😆

So FOX News invented partisan news. You have got to be the biggest retard here.

Wow. That's your take away from all of that? Seriously, no college for you? You never did answer that. I guess it's self-evident by now.

Its a crime against society. Specifically whites. Whites would be the victims.

Seems like a funny and dangerous precedent to set.

Seems like a funny and dangerous precedent to set.

Crimes can be committed against a person, property or society. What’s the funny and dangerous precedent?

Wow. That's your take away from all of that? Seriously, no college for you? You never did answer that. I guess it's self-evident by now.

Oops. I forgot that Jon Stewart discovered it. Happy?

Crimes can be committed against a person, property or society. What’s the funny and dangerous precedent?

He is right. There would be a mass movement towards these. Imagine class action lawsuits for defamation, such as slander, against CNN and Don Lemon when he said "the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right". What he means is, "Conservative white men". That's literally is the definition of slander.

If you set out on a path to do something like that to Smollett, the left will attack with something on their end, to which the right will come back with something in return. It will be a never ending clash of who is being victimized to a point of literal and total chaos. A legit civil war will ensue. Though, I actually do believe a civil war is inevitable, but I'm hoping I'm wrong.

He is right. There would be a mass movement towards these. Imagine class action lawsuits for defamation, such as slander, against CNN and Don Lemon when he said "the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right". What he means is, "Conservative white men". That's literally is the definition of slander.

If you set out on a path to do something like that to Smollett, the left will attack with something on their end, to which the right will come back with something in return. It will be a never ending clash of who is being victimized to a point of literal and total chaos. A legit civil war will ensue. Though, I actually do believe a civil war is inevitable, but I'm hoping I'm wrong.

Say cracker in this forum and then say niqqer. See how quick the double standard rears it’s ugly head.

Good luck.

NBC Nighty News banner actually said "potential persons of interest sought". Well no sh!t. WTF does that mean? As expected Lester Holt gave ZERO info in the story about actual peeps of interest. To people that actually form their opinions from nightly news are probably saying..."see it did happen. The cops have people theyre looking for".

Sitting around the apartment with my fellow Trump voter here in Chicago. We got bored. It's around 1am and decided to get some bleach and a noose and to go out in the freezing cold weather and try to hang some faig. Wouldn't you know we ran into a black gay celebrity that whines about Trump on twitter? Jackpot!

Howd you know? 🤫

The last time the Democrats opposed an elected President with this much hatred was 1860 so you may be correct.

if you're an example what college produces, no college is a compliment.

The last time the Democrats opposed an elected President with this much hatred was 1860 so you may be correct.

I honestly don't see how it can be avoided. Neither side is going to give in. You'll know when it's going to start because there'll be a spike in gun sales by democrats.

Of course I don't watch this show, no one does probably, but this fruitcake may have got word he was being written out so it pulled this stunt trying to hang on.

I cant take it seriously when people predict an all out right vs left civil war. If groups get out of hand, the military gets involved. The entire premise then has to assume that those in the military will just ignore orders and start shooting and bombing citizens that vote for the opposite party. And thinking our soldiers are capable of that is about the most disrespectful opinion of the military that I can come up with.

I just saw a picture of the guy. He's got the tiniest little cut under his eye and allegedly has a fractured rib.

Really? Two big bad megaman have open season on you and you walk away unscathed? Sure you did puddin.

Let's see what Matthew Shepard has to say about that.

Has anyone asked why a famous Hollywood star is walking around the ghetto of Chicago at 2am when the temperature is -20° looking for Subway?

He deserves an ass whooping just for being that focking dumb.

Has he never heard of room service, or vending machines, or one of those apps that deliver food.

Unless he was looking for crack rock or a to suck their is zero reason to be on the streets at that hour in those weather conditions.

At least Mike didn't delete this thread and permanently ban avoiding injuries for starting it.

Rumor has it that is what happened at our communist sister sight.

At least Mike didn't delete this thread and permanently ban avoiding injuries for starting it.

Rumor has it that is what happened at our communist sister sight.

No wonder Newbie and Sho stay away. Betas. Wow. I just took a look. That place is whack. I also noticed no thread about the new abortion laws. Even those loons know.

I cant take it seriously when people predict an all out right vs left civil war. If groups get out of hand, the military gets involved. The entire premise then has to assume that those in the military will just ignore orders and start shooting and bombing citizens that vote for the opposite party. And thinking our soldiers are capable of that is about the most disrespectful opinion of the military that I can come up with.

Typically what happens is you get a major event that converts a ton of people at once. Usually its some sort of rally or protest where a few shots are fired and a handful of people are killed. Americans have already lost trust in their institutions, and then when some people get shot at a rally. Martyrs everywhere. You'll see a lot of people join up with extremist groups at that point.

If you look at a timeline of the revolutionary war:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolutionary_War

The official war was from 1776-1783.

You have riots in the late 1760s. The first deaths were at the Boston Massacre in 1770, 6 full years before the war began. British troops fired on civilians that marched on a courthouse and killed some. That galvanized the effort to revolt. There were many events where England tried to use a heavy hand to quell revolt but every time it made things worse. The sum total of these were called the Intolerable Acts that caused colonists to assemble the first Continental Congress.

In our modern timeline, it would be a riot that led to police or the military to shoot some civilians. In response the government cracks down hard on what they call "white supremacist activity". In response, you see the alt right grow in power and influence and eventually assert their own rights. In response, the government declares them to be in a state of rebellion. The next step would be for the government to try to seize weapons and ordinance to quell the rebellion and it its met with an organized force and the civil war is on. The military would get split between both sides.

The difference is we would be the first nuclear power to officially collapse into civil war. And not only that but we've got the largest nuclear stockpile. Which means Russia and China absolutely MUST jump in and get involved to secure the nukes before some radical gets them. And both of them will jump in to help the alt right.

Props to people showing a slightly more measured approach to this story, especially now that's it's falling apart. Slightly but improved.

Well, they're probably still exhausted from their outrage over Chief Frigidaire.

You don't have to take it seriously, but it is inevitable. The Left will ensure that it does happen. It will be the Left that starts it though, that's a given.

Update?

He won't turn over his phone to the cops. Neither will his "manager" who allegedly heard the assault on the phone. Lol.

It is happening in Venezuela right now.

“These days, the American dream is more apt to be realized in South America, in places such as Ecuador, Venezuela and Argentina, where incomes are actually more equal today than they are in the land of Horatio Alger.” - Bernie Sanders

He won't turn over his phone to the cops. Neither will his "manager" who allegedly heard the assault on the phone. Lol.

Proof that he made this up.