avoiding injuries

Jussie Smollett (Empire) claims he was assaulted by MAGA guys.

He won't turn over his phone to the cops. Neither will his "manager" who allegedly heard the assault on the phone. Lol.

Proof that he deflated balls

• Like 1

You don't have to take it seriously, but it is inevitable. The Left will ensure that it does happen. It will be the Left that starts it though, that's a given.

They might start it, but the right will end it with extreme prejudice.

If you want to look at the next step of the upcoming civil war very simply, both the left and right are looking for their version of the Boston Massacre. The purpose of that event is to push a slew of people over the edge into extremism. The media is practically waiting with baited breath to report on some atrocity where civilians get murdered.

• Like 1

Like the Trump van Unabomber guy? Boy did he disappear fast.

Yeah, dude tried to blow up all the top dems and now hes just a footnote? For sure he could have used as proof of Trumps hate. Maybe things arent as they appear to be.

This is interesting. Less than 2 weeks before the phony attack, this dude had a Twitter meltdown against Trump Jr.

https://twitter.com/realjameswoods/status/1091415293291782145?s=21

Not sure how anyone besides the media could still believe this story. Its completely full of holes and motives.

And he's got an Anti-Trump song. I think it's "FOCK TRUMP" or something like that.

This is interesting. Less than 2 weeks before the phony attack, this dude had a Twitter meltdown against Trump Jr.

https://twitter.com/realjameswoods/status/1091415293291782145?s=21

Not sure how anyone besides the media could still believe this story. Its completely full of holes and motives.

And he's got an Anti-Trump song. I think it's "FOCK TRUMP" or something like that.

So now we know the attackers motives.

Cbfalcon reminds me of that guy with long blonde hair in beginning of Good Will Huntng at the bar

• Like 1

Like the Trump van Unabomber guy? Boy did he disappear fast.

Had he NOT been a liberal under the guise of a conservative... yeah, like him.

Or we know his motivation to lie.

Well, it's clear that he lied. I'm a bit curious... not too much though, as to what really did happen to him.

Well, it's clear that he lied. I'm a bit curious... not too much though, as to what really did happen to him.

Jealous wife, asked the wrong guy at the bar if it was okay to push in his stool....who knows.

Jealous wife, asked the wrong guy at the bar if it was okay to push in his stool....who knows.

I was thinking something along the lines of approaching and propositioning a black man who then beat his azz. Since he can't say a black man did this to him, he has to blame it on white conservatives.

Had he NOT been a liberal under the guise of a conservative... yeah, like him.

Jesus man, is filthy running a Kool-Aid stand? Lol

He hit on the wrong guy and got punched. Now, one of two things happened...at this point he either called his agent or the idea came to him on his own. Either way, because of the MAGA uproar in DC where everyone believed the initial story and its a fresh narrative, he put some twine around his neck, went back to his apartment and called the police. He reported this made up story about two white guys with a noose and bleach walking around Chicago at 1:45am in negative degree temperatures looking to assault a black guy and yell racial slurs along with a Trump slogan (who he admittedly hates). He also kept the twine around his neck until the cops came for some reason. Maybe he thought it looked cool, because Im sure it would have the same impact had he just showed it to them.

I digress. He didnt call his agent. Had he, there wouldnt be an issue with him turning over his phone.

He didnt account for all the video cameras around the subway and the back entrance of his building. It was a tough break, but like all other fake stories against conservatives, it will slowly get less and less coverage until you no longer hear anything.

I'll tell you this much. Just about any black person, the first thing they would do? Is rip the noose off of their neck. Much like a rape victim would just instinctively wipe spooge off her belly. It's that disgusting to them. They sure as hell wouldn't walk around with a noose around their neck for 45 fuucking minutes. Just waiting for the police to show up. This story reeks of so much bullshiit it's not even funny.

There is literally zero chance this happened. None. Better chance of peenie going a year without deleting a thread.

I'll tell you this much. Just about any black person, the first thing they would do? Is rip the ###### noose off of their neck. Much like a rape victim would just instinctively wife spooge offer belly. It's that disgusting to them. They sure as hell wouldn't walk around with a noose around their neck for 45 ###### minutes. Just waiting for the police to show up. This story lyrics of so much bullshit it's not even funny.

Can’t believe you are the only person to have this thought. You are a brilliant mind.

There have been too many race baiters crying wolf in the past for me to believe Juicy's story.

Investigate his story and charge him with filing a false claim.

That's enough with the queer movement. Now they are just a-holes like everyone else. Zero consideration for their "plight" going forward. They have it pretty damn good in this country

Is there any difference between faking a hate crime and making up a rape accusation? Rape fakers are getting convicted.

Is there any difference between faking a hate crime and making up a rape accusation? Rape fakers are getting convicted.

There is a certain brave soul that COULD'VE DIED and is terrified of flying (except for vacations) that says otherwise.

So this guy braved -20 degree weather at 2AM for a sandwich, got his ass beaten by two white thugs in a black city, didn't drop his phone which was supposedly on an active call, didn't drop his sandwich, walked calmly back to his hotel on surveillance video, walked past security without telling them of the assault, and wore a noose like a necklace the whole time?

JFC, the left is scrambling to make schit up these days.

Did he say bleach was thrown on him ?

It freezes at 19f

:doh:

I keep hearing this...theres plenty of ways for you to keep a liquid from freezing. It doesnt freeze instantly. They could have vehicle nearby, live nearby, insulated container, close to body, etc.

I keep hearing this...theres plenty of ways for you to keep a liquid from freezing. It doesnt freeze instantly. They could have vehicle nearby, live nearby, insulated container, close to body, etc.

I agree ...just another fact that potentially lessens the credibility of his accusation.

Several members of the Houston African American community are calling BS on his story. The only ones that seem to still be defending him in Houston are the lgbtq activist.

Is this subject seriously banned from FBGs? Wow they are truly a left wing cult at this point if so. I mean just about every internet forum is talking about it but its taboo over there?

This is supposedly a blog run by an anonymous Chicago police officer:

https://secondcitycop.blogspot.com

From the Trib:

Chicago police Superintendent Eddie Johnson said Friday detectives are "making gains" in their investigation of a report that "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett was attacked by two men who yelled slurs and put a noose around his neck in Streeterville early this week.

"We are making gains in the investigation and hopefully well bring it to a successful resolution soon," Johnson told reporters at the Shakespeare District police station on the Northwest Side.

He did not provide details. "I dont like to comment too much on it out of respect for the victim, as well as I dont want to compromise the detectives investigation.

Response from the cop:

Well, that's just bullshit. Would you like to know what detectives are telling us?

It never happened. CPD is wasting hundreds of man hours to solve a Grindr date gone bad. The "victim" is refusing all forms of cooperation, his "ear witness" isn't cooperating, the Hollywood press is running with a non-existent narrative. The "persons of interest" are all but unidentifiable and left the area 20 minutes before the "attack," not to mention the anonymous witness who saw a "hillbilly looking" character that not a single camera in a one mile radius has a picture of.

And that's just from a couple of people working the case.

Is this subject seriously banned from FBGs? Wow they are truly a left wing cult at this point if so. I mean just about every internet forum is talking about it but its taboo over there?

Yep. When people say "The Crazy Left", they mean fbgheys. Che, Castro, Lenin - they all would fit right in over there.