avoiding injuries

Jussie Smollett (Empire) claims he was assaulted by MAGA guys.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/more-strange-details-in-the-jussie-smollett-case/

The beating lasted less than 60seconds if true. There is video evidence of only a 60 second window where the rope could have been put around his neck.

I really hope there are some serious apologies to the whites in this country.

Jussie Smollett tearfully speaks out at first concert since attack: 'I fought ... back'

While performing Saturday night at The Troubadour in West Hollywood, the "Empire" star tearfully told fans that he's on the mend following the assault.

"The most important thing I can say is thank you so much, and I'm OK … I’m not fully healed yet, but I’m going to," Smollett told the audience after finding his words. "I’m going to stand strong with you all," he added, prompting encouraging applause from the crowd.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2019/02/03/jussie-smollett-tears-up-first-concert-since-attack-i-fought/2761359002/

Oh please. It one small cut over his eye and allegedly one fractured rib. And Id sure love to see the X-ray on that one.

Oh please. It one smoke editors I and allegedly one fractured rib. And Id sure love to see the X-ray on that one.

Fence sitting is over. Pick a side.

Whats worse for America? Jussie Smolletts fictional beat down or the Kavanaugh hearings?

I changed your post to accurately reflect the scenario, but Id say its just an extension of the running trend with liberals.

The police said he had his subway sandwich with him at the apartment he went to. Nearly got lynched but managed to hold on to his grub. Alrighty then.

• Like 1

Looks like I was wrong, police just released video clip of the 2 attackers:

https://i.imgur.com/rJHhPTY_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

:first: :pointstosky: :banana:

The police said he had his subway sandwich with him at the apartment he went to. Nearly got lynched but managed to hold on to his grub. Alrighty then.

Exactly.

This stinks worse than Chelsea Handler's cooter with a yeast infection.

At least he can get a job as Subway spokesman if his career goes up in flames (as it should).

Oh boy. This buffoon is now distancing himself.. Jussie says he didn’t want to report the “Hate Crime”. His 60 year old manager reported it to police. I can smell him trying to walk away from this.

This will fade out of the news. Over by Wednesday / Thursday.

This will fade out of the news. Over by Wednesday / Thursday.

But it will stay put there as a fact. Ellen Page and others have already had their big national cry.

It's like I say,

Scream the lie,

Whisper the retraction.

Still think Saddam met with bin laden? Lol

While I never claimed those two actually met (F2F) it's more believable than Trump Russian collusion that you're still holding onto.

There were established links between Al Qaeda and Iraq. You believe what you want to believe though sunshine. 6 more years and you'll be free of Bad Orange Man.

Still think Saddam met with bin laden? Lol

you would have to be insane to think that at some point OBL and Saddam did not choose paths at some point. Like at a terrorist mixer.

you would have to be insane to think that at some point OBL and Saddam did not choose paths at some point. Like at a terrorist mixer.

, this is exactly what I'm talking about. It's been researched and beaten to death. But even on its face, bin laden heated Saddam for the things that Saddam did to bin laden sect. And Saddam? Was terrified of the religious mullas taking over.

Jesus, even Chaney retracted that years ago.

But this is exactly what I'm talking about.

Hopefully they throw the boom at this guy for wasting countless manhours tracking down assailants who dont exist and making it harder for actual victims to get justice.

Hopefully they throw the boom at this guy for wasting countless manhours tracking down assailants who dont exist and making it harder for actual victims to get justice.

Completely agree. The Russian investigation has been a complete waste of time. Shame on Comey,Muehler.
  • Like 1

'I'll try "Ironic Statements From the Liberals" for $1,000 Alex'

Completely agree. The Russian investigation has been a complete waste of time. Shame on Comey,Muehler.

35 indictments or guilty pleas 😅

How'd those 7 Bengazi hearings go?😂

Great. Nearly got Hillary indicted and cost her the election. Doh!

Haha.

They still, even with the new video that’s surfaced, haven’t found an attack or ANYONE fleeing the scene of where the attack was to have taken place.

How delicately must the cops call this story BS with the fear of backlash from the blacks and gays?  

• Thanks 2

Uh oh... they’re tracing the rope to find out where it was bought. Hope we don’t see him buying it. 😂 

At this point he needs to turn a negative into a positive. Contact Grinder, explain what happened and try to make this a lesson for others. 

12 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Uh oh... they’re tracing the rope to find out where it was bought. Hope we don’t see him buying it. 😂 

At this point he needs to turn a negative into a positive. Contact Grinder, explain what happened and try to make this a lesson for others. 

He could morph it into "I woke up in a bathtub full of ice, missing a kidney"

When it's proven that he lied, he'll come out with something like how he was drugged by someone else and he must have hallucinated.  You know... 'it's always someone else's fault, not mine', democrat ideology.

Why do you guys still hate black people?

Everyone has crazy people in their group. Why can't you just lump people by behavior and not color?

It's really disheartening. It makes me not want to post here. I get so tired of these racial threads. It would be one thing if you all stayed on topic, but you want to crucify the black race even when it's white folks who have said or done the wrong thing. Really makes me dislike this place.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, peenie said:

Everyone has crazy people in their group. Why can't you just lump people by behavior and not color?

It's really disheartening. It makes me not want to post here. I get so tired of these racial threads. It would be one thing if you all stayed on topic, but you want to crucify the black race even when it's white folks who have said or done the wrong thing. Really makes me dislike this place.

So you don't like Obama? He's the one who pushed identity politics down our throats for 8 years. Or do you like him because he is black?

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

If it makes you feel better I blame his gayness, not his blackness. Regular black guy wouldn't do this. 

17 minutes ago, peenie said:

Why do Black People continually accuse White People of fake racism and racial violence? They have ruined many white lives with their lies. I has been happening my entire life. I don’t know if it is true or not but this is like the boy who cried wolf, at some point you stop believing any of these claims. Fool me once...... 

• Like 1