avoiding injuries

Jussie Smollett (Empire) claims he was assaulted by MAGA guys.

29 minutes ago, peenie said:

Why do you guys still hate black people?

Everyone has crazy people in their group. Why can't you just lump people by behavior and not color?

It's really disheartening. It makes me not want to post here. I get so tired of these racial threads. It would be one thing if you all stayed on topic, but you want to crucify the black race even when it's white folks who have said or done the wrong thing. Really makes me dislike this place.

What does this thread have to do with black people?

It is about a deranged Hollywood lunatic who got roughed up for trying to suck some stranger's peen at 2 am in Chicago.

Now, he did make it about race by fabricating a lynching fantasy involving Trump supporters. But nobody believes him, not even the police or the evidence. And he is not cooperating with police in the effort to find his "attackers".

He is a true piece of shite who deserves to get his arse beat, but it has nothing to do with his race.

I don't think anyone here is blaming blacks for this fake hate crime. They are blaming the media and the Dems who interestingly push these obviously fake stories while ignoring their own people who have literal pictures of them in KKK hoods and blackface.

If anything, blacks are the victims here of a group of people who have kept them physically and then mentally enslaved for 150 years.

The police are getting closer......to calling BS and charging this race baiting biggot for making a false report.

I can’t wait for the apologies from the leftist politicians to begin.  

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/jussie-smollett-to-be-held-accountable-for-potential-false-report-police-claims-news.71643.html

7 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Good one 

21 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

The police are getting closer......to calling BS and charging this race baiting biggot for making a false report.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/jussie-smollett-to-be-held-accountable-for-potential-false-report-police-claims-news.71643.html

This is very interesting because the fact is you cant subpoena phone records.  In July of 2018, SCOTUS ruled that you need a warrant. If he refused, then they had to submit a search warrant, which necessitates probable cause that he committed a crime.

12 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This is very interesting because the fact is you cant subpoena phone records.  In July of 2018, SCOTUS ruled that you need a warrant. If he refused, then they had to submit a search warrant, which necessitates probable cause that he committed a crime.

It is a hip hop website so maybe they have that factoid wrong.  Lol.

Anyway, I for some reason have let this case get me all worked up.  The focking liberal politicians and liberals in general are waiting with baited breath to call us white folk racists.  Guess what soon they will have reason too if this BS doesn’t stop and apologies aren't delivered.

8 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

It is a hip hop website so maybe they have that factoid wrong.  Lol.

Anyway, I for some reason have let this case get me all worked up.  The focking liberal politicians and liberals in general are waiting with baited breath to call us white folk racists.  Guess what soon they will have reason too if this BS doesn’t stop and apologies aren't delivered.

I guess my point was you cant simply obtain phone records as easily as you once could.  Probable cause for a warrant is higher burden if proof than just a subpoena.  Simething is definitely up  

Anyone else got a feeling some illegal is going to mug him and steal his phone while he's on his way to turn it over to the police.

7 minutes ago, Super Cubs said:

Anyone else got a feeling some illegal is going to mug him and steal his phone while he's on his way to turn it over to the police.

Hell yeah. Maxine Waters already offered to do the deed. Under cover that is. Fvck the whitey.

13 hours ago, Super Cubs said:

He probably already went the route of Tom Brady with his phone.   :lol:

15 hours ago, Super Cubs said:

Did he say that actually happened?

21 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I guess my point was you cant simply obtain phone records as easily as you once could.  Probable cause for a warrant is higher burden if proof than just a subpoena.  Simething is definitely up  

They can subpoena his phone records if they charge him with filing a false report and if he pleads "not guilty".

On 2/6/2019 at 5:24 PM, peenie said:

Why do you guys still hate black people?

Everyone has crazy people in their group. Why can't you just lump people by behavior and not color?

It's really disheartening. It makes me not want to post here. I get so tired of these racial threads. It would be one thing if you all stayed on topic, but you want to crucify the black race even when it's white folks who have said or done the wrong thing. Really makes me dislike this place.

Who here said anything about black people?  I mean, we're specifically talking about the guy who lied, but no one is generalizing.  We're all bashing the MSM and the dems though.  They're not only black... they're also white, Asian, Hispanic, etc.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

They can subpoena his phone records if they charge him with filing a false report and if he pleads "not guilty".

I may be confusing you guys.  If its a criminal investigation, you cannot subpoena electronic records.  You used to be able to, but not since July of 2018. It must be a search warrant. Which means you have to have probable cause. I bring this up because the burden of proof for a warrant is higher than that of simply getting a subpoena.  So, them being able to articulate probable cause for a warrant definitely means something is up.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

I may be confusing you guys.  If its a criminal investigation, you cannot subpoena electronic records.  You used to be able to, but not since July of 2018. It must be a search warrant. Which means you have to have probable cause. I bring this up because the burden of proof for a warrant is higher than that of simply getting a subpoena.  So, them being able to articulate probable cause for a warrant definitely means something is up.

Then they should just get a FISA warrant. You need absolutely nothing in order to get those these days. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Then they should just get a FISA warrant. You need absolutely nothing in order to get those these days. 

You speak the truth. From wiki...

During the 25 years from 1979 to 2004, 18,742 warrants were granted, while only four were rejected

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Update?  

This seems to have fallen off the news.  

He was counting on that.

Big Break maybe.  11 days after the incident, some reporters sent to trace his footsteps found a bottle of bleach.  

No word yet as to whether they will be sent out again to find MAGA hats. 

23 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Big Break maybe.  11 days after the incident, some reporters sent to trace his footsteps found a bottle of bleach.  

That seems fishy.  Almost like somebody wanted to find something.

32 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Chicago police stating no evidence of the crime on his phone.

Well, then those officers are racist, right?  It can be tough to keep up with the excuse thing....

36 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

NY Times reporters to be more exact.  

Again, when are the racist black “leaders”gonna chime in again?  I know, never.  :mad:

14 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Well, then those officers are racist, right?  It can be tough to keep up with the excuse thing....

Thank the effing Lord the Chicago Police Superintendent is black or could you freaking imagine?

So the people of interest were actually people who appeared on “Empire” and helped him stage the attack because he was getting written off the show. 

Oh my, I can’t believe nobody saw this coming. Hahahahaha

6 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

https://abc13.com/sources-smollett-staged-attack-with-help-of-others-allegedly-being-written-off-empire/5138497/

Sources: Jussie Smollett staged attack with help of others, allegedly being written off 'Empire'

It would be awesome if his character gets killed by guys wearing MAGA hats. Welcome to the failed actor train. Next stop waiter at Applebee's. 

Just now, Reality said:

What is the punishment for staging a fake hate crime?

Silly rabbit, false accusations only have repercussions for straight white males. 

21 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

https://abc13.com/sources-smollett-staged-attack-with-help-of-others-allegedly-being-written-off-empire/5138497/

Sources: Jussie Smollett staged attack with help of others, allegedly being written off 'Empire'

And that motherf@cker forcing those tears at the end of the GMA interview - just like a good actor is taught in training.  Guy is trying to put on an Academy Award level performance.

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

What is the punishment for staging a fake hate crime?

Slight bump in ratings for a failing show on a 4th tier network?

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Next stop:  Big Brother D-List Celebrity Edition.

perhaps he could be like Don Lemon and become a commentator on the 9 o'clock noose?

• Haha 1