avoiding injuries

Jussie Smollett (Empire) claims he was assaulted by MAGA guys.

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

https://abc13.com/sources-smollett-staged-attack-with-help-of-others-allegedly-being-written-off-empire/5138497/

Sources: Jussie Smollett staged attack with help of others, allegedly being written off 'Empire'

I wat to be fair and update.  Just reporting the latest.

Chicago police deny media reports that Jussie Smollett attack was a hoax

On 1/30/2019 at 8:14 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Of course I don't watch this show, no one does probably, but this fruitcake may have got word he was being written out so it pulled this stunt trying to hang on.

This guy knows stuff. 

• Like 1

This surprises me not at all. You want division? This is how you get it. It's libs pulling this sh!t every focking time. 

• Like 1

this is how focked up we are as a nation.

People defend people and or attack people depending on their political leanings. Holy hell.  Sad

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

People defend people and or attack people depending on their political leanings. Holy hell.  Sad

I don’t think racism is political.

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

I don’t think racism is political.

:wacko:

racism :lol:

If he was wearing a MAGA hat when he was 1st interviewed and claiming he was attacked. I am quite sure the right would not be attacking him. HTH

Just now, edjr said:

:wacko:

racism :lol:

If he was wearing a MAGA hat when he was interviewed, I am quite sure the right would not be attacking him. HTH

I wasn’t aware it was just the right attacking him.  I assumed it was mostly whites and a few blacks with a clue.

Guess I am wrong.

12 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I wasn’t aware it was just the right attacking him.  I assumed it was mostly whites and a few blacks with a clue.

Guess I am wrong.

I know nothing of the real world. I get my news and everything from FFT

30 minutes ago, edjr said:

oh I'm pretty sure calling out sketchy bullcrap hoaxes is apolitical.

11 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

oh I'm pretty sure calling out sketchy bullcrap hoaxes is apolitical.

maybe now. what about when it was 1st announced 

14 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

https://abc13.com/sources-smollett-staged-attack-with-help-of-others-allegedly-being-written-off-empire/5138497/

Sources: Jussie Smollett staged attack with help of others, allegedly being written off 'Empire'

You should check your computer...it seems to be omitting words when you copy and paste.   Here's the entire headline.

Sources: Police investigating whether Jussie Smollett staged attack with help of others, allegedly being written off 'Empire'

Strange how different that sentence reads without those 3 words.

1 minute ago, edjr said:

They are changing their BS stories, just like Smollett.  

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

It was obvious BS from jump. Just like the swatstikas at The New School in NYC were  and the ones at Columbia university. Them were white folks. 

17 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You should check your computer...it seems to be omitting words when you copy and paste.   Here's the entire headline.

I promise you ABC13 changed their title AFTER I made my post.  I copied and pasted word for word.

look at the time of the article you linked versus the time of my post.

Apology accepted.

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

I promise you ABC13 changed their title AFTER I made my post.  I copied and pasted word for word.

Fair enough.   Most likely a higher up at ABC13 realized that was a pretty inflammatory headline after you posted and decided to pullback a bit after your post.

You might be the first legitimate Geek Club victim of fake news.   😃   

• Like 1

14 hours ago, wiffleball said:

perhaps he could be like Don Lemon and become a commentator on the 9 o'clock noose?

I laughed out loud at this one.  That's funny.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Houston, we have a proble.  The 2 in question are black.

Now WTF do the race baiters do?

I think it's time for Smollett to come clean.

2 Nigerian nationals, whom he has worked with, shouted at him.  And he didn't detect an accent.  He didn't know they were black.  He is lying about something. 

Just now, TimmySmith said:

2 Nigerian nationals, whom he has worked with, shouted at him.  And he didn't detect an accent.  He didn't know they were black.  He is lying about something. 

They're probably both princes and have some sort of diplomatic immunity.  This scandal and cover up goes all the way to the UN!!!! 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

They're probably both princes and have some sort of diplomatic immunity.  This scandal and cover up goes all the way to the UN!!!! 

Found them.  I think only 1 is a prince.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

They're just trying to tell him that they had inherited their father's Fortune in Nigeria. And if Jusse would only send them a check for $5,000...

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Found them.  I think only 1 is a prince.

Best post of the year!!  Great movie... back when Murphy was funny.

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Did anyone even know who this guy was or what show this was before this happened? Ghetto TV.

I didn't.

4 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Fair enough.   Most likely a higher up at ABC13 realized that was a pretty inflammatory headline after you posted and decided to pullback a bit after your post.

You might be the first legitimate Geek Club victim of fake news.   😃   

I can verify what AD is saying is true.  I saw the original headline like he specified and then when I went to the link about 2 hours later ABC had changed to what YOU saw.

9 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

Breaking news: police have arrested the 2 suspects/POIs in the Boy Who Cried Maga case.

More breaking news: the are not white, and they do not appear to be wearing MAGA hats.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/02/15/entertainment/jussie-smollett-suspects/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

And the ACLU will still list this as a crime. 

Just a sheer coincidence that in a city of six or seven million people, the two persons of interest nearest to this homo were both extras on a television show He was or was not about to be written off of.

At exactly the same time in exactly the same place.

Yeah, okay. I got that.

how fast do you think a Chicago cop is going to be able to crack a couple of Nigerians facing deportation? And or criminal charges?

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Just a sheer coincidence that in a city of six or seven million people, the two persons of interest nearest to this homo were both extras on a television show He was or was not about to be written off of.

At exactly the same time in exactly the same place.

Yeah, okay. I got that.

how fast do you think a Chicago cop is going to be able to crack a couple of Nigerians facing deportation? And or criminal charges?

Sounds like someone who watches to many movies thought something like that would be a good idea 😂

Let me look into my crystal ball here. 2 poor Nigerians will suddenly get a million dollar lawyer and they won't be talking.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Update?

Seriously though, what is the punishment for staging a fake hate crime?

This sort of thing should be pretty serious, correct?

:dunno:

7 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Update?

Your response to me is without a doubt the dumbest I have ever received at the Geek Club.   Congrats.   :first: