avoiding injuries

Jussie Smollett (Empire) claims he was assaulted by MAGA guys.

Have any of these so called MAGA inspired incidents been legit ? 

All false flags from the TDS retards. 

I'm sure a straight white guy making false claims of getting attacked by black guys shouting racial epithets would get the same kid gloves treatment. :rolleyes:

Police sources: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Two law enforcement sources with knowledge of the investigation tell CNN that Chicago Police believe actor Jussie Smollett paid two men to orchestrate an assault on him that he reported late last month.

..."It feels like if I had said it was a Muslim or a Mexican or someone black I feel like the doubters would have supported me a lot much more," Smollett said. "And that says a lot about the place where we are as a country right now."

Yeah, a lot much more Jussie. You are definitely showing us where we are as a country right now. Thanks for the contribution.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/police-sources-new-evidence-suggests-jussie-smollett-orchestrated-attack/ar-BBTGyvn?li=BBnb7Kz

Jussie keeps doubling amd tripling down. Because he knows the media and snowflakes will not hold his feet to the fire. No downside to keep perpetuating this farce.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Jussie keeps doubling amd tripling down. Because he knows the media and snowflakes will not hold his feet to the fire. No downside to keep perpetuating this farce.

Meanwhile, whatever this fuccking show is is definitely going to see a jump in the ratings.

And I'm sure it's perfectly proportioned racially in its casting as well.

Another victory for Trump. Nice work libtards. Thanks 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Another victory for Trump. Nice work libtards. Thanks 

I seriously wonder if all these small victories (Kavanaugh, Covington, Jussie) when added up will make any difference to liberals. Do they just shrug it off every time it happens? It’s so frequent you almost become numb to it. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I seriously wonder if all these small victories (Kavanaugh, Covington, Jussie) when added up will make any difference to liberals. Do they just shrug it off every time it happens? It’s so frequent you almost become numb to it. 

I think it makes a difference to normal people. There are very few legit instances of racism anymore , and people living and working in the real world know that. Perhaps they might think it happens elsewhere and can be swayed on that, but then they see this continuous stream of made up BS and reject it and trust their eyes and experience. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think it makes a difference to normal people. There are very few legit instances of racism anymore , and people living and working in the real world know that. Perhaps they might think it happens elsewhere and can be swayed on that, but then they see this continuous stream of made up BS and reject it and trust their eyes and experience. 

Very few instances of racism against blacks that is. But against whites, it's an accepted everyday activity.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sderk said:

Very few instances of racism against blacks that is. But against whites, it's an accepted everyday activity.

White increasingly feel discriminated against and trust among whites in society has collapsed.  Its just not being reported. 

16 minutes ago, riversco said:

White increasingly feel discriminated against and trust among whites in society has collapsed.  Its just not being reported. 

The minorities on my job, and my prior one, get away with a lot.  I finds this to be the case in anyone I talk to who works a blue collar job. Teachers too. 

21 hours ago, naomi said:

I'd feel some pity for this guy out of assuming he's got some type of mental illness. But due to his manner in 4:08 - about 4:17, that facial expression during "which I so resent", makes it really hard to.

That's a cop out. Saying oh. I. Suffer from a mental health disorder.

6 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I'll cut Booker some slack on this one. He may be banging him. 

• Haha 1

Without question the following will happen.

A. He will say this was a performance piece to highlight the abuses the black man go through daily during black history month. 

B. Those within the black community that should be outraged by this....will not be. They will make excuses as to why he did this and why it's ok that he did this. 

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

That's a cop out. Saying oh. I. Suffer from a mental health disorder.

Does this tactic work for rape cases? Asking for a friend.

Nevermind, my "friend" is white. 

Just watched interview w Black reporter from Chicago Sun-Times.

1. He said that Chicago Cops have more video including doorbell video that actually shows the two guys faces.

2. When asked how people were responding, he told the story of a black mother whose son had been murdered and she said "they have 15 detectives working on Jesse's case, and I can't get any way to even answer the phone to tell me anything about my son's murder." 

I'm sorry for the mom, but I'm glad stories like that are getting told within the black community.

Interesting how the initial claims of racist MAGA guys has fallen by the wayside, isn't it?  Everyone defending him is now like "OK, Nigerian dudes, but was Jussie involved?" 

Now we should all be asking the question, what else are they lying about? 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Birds of a feather.

Scam.jpg

This Jussie Hoax was planned, it was part 2 of the Covington high school kids hoax.

Start the conversation with the racist KY kids wearing MAGA hats.

MAGA hats are the new KKK hood.

Gay black actor is attacked by white guys in MAGA hats and a lynching rope.

Kamala Harris and Cory Booker, both who jumped on the Jussie Bandwagon immediately, push to pass, get this, a bill that outlaws lynching.

😂

Because there are so many people being lynched on 2019.

This was all an orchestrated plan to portray MAGA as a modern day KKK.

To bad the black Israelites, the piece of Indian, the VA governor, and the Nigerian brothers couldn't play their God damn part.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Did he violate any laws by being an insufferable doosh?  :dunno:

He sent white powder to the set if empire. He mailed himself a fake magazine cutout letter threatening to commit a hate crime on himself.

He lies to the police. Obstructed an investigation. 

He paid someone to commit a hate crime, on himself.

If there is any justice he will spend time in jail.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Did he violate any laws by being an insufferable doosh?  :dunno:

Filing a false police report is a felony.

2 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

He sent white powder to the set if empire. He mailed himself a fake magazine cutout letter threatening to commit a hate crime on himself.

He lies to the police. Obstructed an investigation. 

He paid someone to commit a hate crime, on himself.

If there is any justice he will spend time in jail.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Felony, really?  Anyway, I figured that wasting the time and resources of the police was the most likely thing he could be prosecuted for.  👍

13 minutes ago, Strike said:

They were interviewing the prosecutor. Maximum sentence is 3 years. Dude would never do any jail time. My prediction? Chicago PD comes out and says they can't find any evidence of an assault crime being committed. And then they won't finish the rest of that paragraph.

I would love to be wrong. But even at my wrongest, he gets a slap on the wrist and deferred adjudication. Or something like that.

DA is an elected position. You seriously think any dA who wants to get elected in Chicago goes after this guy hard?

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

They were interviewing the prosecutor. Maximum sentence is 3 years. Dude would never do any jail time. My prediction? Chicago PD comes out and says they can't find any evidence of an assault crime being committed. And then they won't finish the rest of that paragraph.

I would love to be wrong. But even at my wrongest, he gets a slap on the wrist and deferred adjudication. Or something like that.

DA is an elected position. You seriously think any dA who wants to get elected in Chicago goes after this guy hard?

Case is going to a grand jury this week.

• Like 1

15 celebrities who blamed Trump and his supporters for Jussie's Fake Hate Crime

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/02/17/15-celebrities-who-blamed-trump-deplorables-for-hoax-attack-on-jussie-smollett/

Breitbart article, Twitter links from all of the celebrities.

Exhibit 45 of how fake news and propaganda is spread.

Enemy of the people.

Clearly it was fake if I never commented on it.

16 minutes ago, peenie said:

Clearly it was fake if I never commented on it

You asked why we were all so mean when we doubted him. Or did you peenie that post?

Whats more likely, a white man walking in a major city wearing a MAGA hat being attacked, or a queer person being attacked anywhere just for being queer?  

• Like 1

The left wing cult over the FBGs finally have a thread on this after banning it forever.  Thread started by Bryant himself.  What an embarrassment.  And then to make himself look as bad as possible, he has to throw in "please be cool, post respectfully" just to make sure everyone knows what kind of person he is, that he is going to moderate the hell out of it to make sure no one on the left gets offended.

Bryant couldn't have handled this worse.

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump/Russia collision

Uranium 1

Clinton Foundation pay-for-play

Man-made Global Warming

Illegal Immigration/Illegals voting

White Men Bad

Oppression of Women

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wiffleball said:

There is a serious federal crime here too, with the fake anthrax through the mail stunt. Those guys dont need to get elected.

He will go down. 

12 hours ago, Strike said:

Not to mention the conspiracy committed to file the police report falsely. 

He's got several felonies wrapped up. I want to know if he was in touch (email, etc) with Booker or Harris prior to this staged crime. Sure seems convenient that they'd offer this Lynching Bill up at the same time as an elaborate hoax.

9 hours ago, peenie said:

Clearly it was fake if I never commented on it.

Now is your chance to condemn his vile hoax as a hate crime. If you choose not to, I'd like to ask you on behalf of most of the members here 'why do you hate white people so much?'