avoiding injuries

Jussie Smollett (Empire) claims he was assaulted by MAGA guys.

Serious  don't know what this cawksocking kneefro was thinking.

But he's effing up blacks, libs and kweers, so you go girl.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/02/17/i-doubted-jussie-smollett-it-breaks-my-heart-that-i-might-be-right/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a62ad00928dd

Washington Post just spent $5 million for their Superbowl ad trying to boost the public's view of them and they write 'they're sad this story about Smollett was a hoax?'

Are they really that ignorant to how that makes them appear?

52 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/02/17/i-doubted-jussie-smollett-it-breaks-my-heart-that-i-might-be-right/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a62ad00928dd

Washington Post just spent $5 million for their Superbowl ad trying to boost the public's view of them and they write 'they're sad this story about Smollett was a hoax?'

Are they really that ignorant to how that makes them appear?

This is the person who wrote that editorial:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nana-efua-mumford-3617097/

Next weekend they will have the janitorial staff writing it.

12 minutes ago, Strike said:

This is the person who wrote that editorial:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nana-efua-mumford-3617097/

Next weekend they will have the janitorial staff writing it.

That is what we call Affirmative action resume building.  Modern Day Peter Principle, you rise to the level of the need for a person of your skin color to occupy a certain position.

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

Where can I hear the rest?  Besides fuking up black history, I know she must talk about the negative impact this has on race relations and actual victims of homophobic and race crimes.

31 minutes ago, peenie said:

She's not that deep.

She’s an idiot. 

14 hours ago, Vikings4ever said:

JWpPl5k.jpg

Every single one of these assh0les will just move on and look for something else to bltch about as if they never threw these words out in the first place. And no one will question the almighty Maxine Waters about her "friend" and "beautiful human being" who is "so loving and giving".

She is such a fvcking racist pig of a human. So is the whole democratic party these days.

Being oppressed is way too valuable to give up especially if no one is actually oppressing you.

15 minutes ago, nobody said:

Being oppressed is way too valuable to give up especially if no one is actually oppressing you.

What's the point of being a famous, gay. black, man if no one is paying attention to you? 

Guys like this? If I'm the DA here's what I do. very privately I call the guy in with or without his attorneys, up to him. Look, we know you're full of shiit you know you're full of shiit. If we have to keep chasing this crap down and tying up 15 different detectives who could be solving real crimes? You're doing real time. So, for every day you delay that's one more year that we're going to push for in sentencing. Come out right now make a big announcement make whatever excuses you want and we'll drop everything. But after that? No mercy.

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Guys like this? If I'm the DA here's what I do. very privately I call the guy in with or without his attorneys, up to him. Look, we know you're full of shiit you know you're full of shiit. If we have to keep chasing this crap down and tying up 15 different detectives who could be solving real crimes? You're doing real time. So, for every day you delay that's one more year that we're going to push for in sentencing. Come out right now make a big announcement make whatever excuses you want and we'll drop everything. But after that? No mercy.

No deal.

He should do time for falsely creating a Hate Crime which should carry at least half the penalty the crime itself carries.

The empire showrunners are standing by him as of last night. Willing to go down in flames rather than admit this is a fake. 

Just now, kilroy69 said:

The empire showrunners are standing by him as of last night. Willing to go down in flames rather than admit this is a fake. 

Because the MSM will just not cover the story falling apart. Kind of like the Russian Collusion story. 

Can you blame the guy? He played the liberals because deep down he knows how stupid the current narrative is. He was a nobody actor on a show only the hood cared about. Now he’s the most popular celebrity in America right now and he is sure to land more gigs going forward all because liberals are morons. 

Does anyone know why this dude did this?   I saw a rumor somewhere(since denied) that he was about to get fired from the show?  Any other theories?  Is it just mental illness?

Just now, supermike80 said:

Does anyone know why this dude did this?   I saw a rumor somewhere(since denied) that he was about to get fired from the show?  Any other theories?  Is it just mental illness?

He was a nobody actor that knew if he made up a story it would become national news quickly putting him in the spotlight? A+ move by him career wise 

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

Umm.  Trump?   Ironclad fallback position for freak nation.

Why he really did it?  Attention.

11 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Umm.  Trump?   Ironclad fallback position for freak nation.

Why he really did it?  Attention.

Too simplistic an answer.  Attention for what? Why?   

12 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

He was a nobody actor that knew if he made up a story it would become national news quickly putting him in the spotlight? A+ move by him career wise 

If it succeeded yes.  But isn't he already on a hit show?   

1 hour ago, SenatorRock said:

Sorta want.

Hell no. That is a dude. And an ugly one at that.

16 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

TDS

seriously

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

He just had an album drop, with tour to follow.  He was getting written off the show (it appears).  He is a black gay man.  

13 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Ironic that this happened to push Booker/Harris' legislation to make lynching illegal. Perhap emails/phone records should be looked at.

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

He just had an album drop, with tour to follow.  He was getting written off the show (it appears).  He is a black gay man.  

Didn't know about the album...Theres definitely smoke there!!!  

3 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

He's a f'n democrat. What else does your big brain want to know? Go research his emotions and his family background for whatever reasons you want. But one big thing that he has in common with lefties, is, that he wants the US to implode because Trump is president.