avoiding injuries

Jussie Smollett (Empire) claims he was assaulted by MAGA guys.

1 minute ago, sderk said:

He's a f'n democrat. What else does your big brain want to know? Go research his emotions and his family background for whatever reasons you want. But one big thing that he has in common with lefties, is, that he wants the US to implode because Trump is president.

OMG....That reads like you said it all in one breath.  easy big fella.  Take a breather. Holy cow.  Are you OK?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Ironic that this happened to push Booker/Harris' legislation to make lynching illegal. Perhap emails/phone records should be looked at.

There have been less black lynchings in the US since the 1880's than there are black on black murders in any 2 year period since 2010.  Probably even earlier.

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

OMG....That reads like you said it all in one breath.  easy big fella.  Take a breather. Holy cow.  Are you OK?

OMG.... That reads like you are a breathless angry teenage female talking to her friend Becky. Are you ok?

11 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

If it succeeded yes.  But isn't he already on a hit show?   

I don’t think anyone on this board knew who he was or that his show existed before all this happened. Expect him to have a lead role in the next major social film 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

I don’t think anyone on this board knew who he was or that his show existed before all this happened. Expect him to have a lead role in the next major social film 

You think though? Now that it's backfired?  Don't get me wrong..the libs won't completely turn on him, that's not in their DNA, but do you really think he's going to get more?

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

The guy is a feaking icon now because of this scam. He will get work until he doesn't want it anymore. De Niro will take him in and hold him close until he stops weeping and then stand him up for more work.

Just now, supermike80 said:

You think though? Now that it's backfired?  Don't get me wrong..the libs won't completely turn on him, that's not in their DNA, but do you really think he's going to get more?

Yeah I think he’s getting a pat on the back in Hollywood and a lot of people still believe him... check Reddit.. it’s focking insane 

2 minutes ago, sderk said:

The guy is a feaking icon now because of this scam. He will get work until he doesn't want it anymore. De Nero will take him in and hold him close until he stops weeping and then stand him up for more work.

I think youre having a seizure or something

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Yeah I think he’s getting a pat on the back in Hollywood and a lot of people still believe him... check Reddit.. it’s focking insane 

Damn shame..But not a total surprise

3 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

DztnnUxX0AAvI21.png:large

Ohhhhhh...........well there's that.  Thanks guys.  I didn't know the reason behind it.  Figured it was related to this of course..

It's funny watching outraged flamboyant gay black men argue with angry black women on TV news shows.

The funny thing was watching black people debate? It's like they think they're people or something. It's adorable.!

A booga booga booga booga...  💩 No!!! a booga booga booga booga!💩

😁

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, sderk said:

There have been less black lynchings in the US since the 1880's than there are black on black murders in any 2 year period since 2010.  Probably even earlier.

You realize you directly stole that from me, right? Jesus... 😄

So this jackwad was getting fired form some stupid lamer show and he concocted not 1 but 2 different plans? Someone needs to beat the living out of this fucktard.

Just now, lod001 said:

So this jackwad was getting fired form some stupid lamer show and he concocted not 1 but 2 different plans? Someone needs to beat the living out of this fucktard.

Well then that would be a hate crime.

12 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

You realize you directly stole that from me, right? Jesus... 😄

If that is true, then I just posted the same info, sorry. I don't normally read your posts so didn't realize.

10 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Well then that would be a hate crime.

What if it was a gay black dude stomping his skull for being a complete ....licker.

10 minutes ago, lod001 said:

What if it was a gay black dude stomping his skull for being a complete ....licker.

Irony?

It seems like the only thing that hasn't been released officially or otherwise by the cops is whether the letter that was received was indeed drafted by Jesse or his Nigerian buddies.

Sounds like there's a very strong likelihood it was.

other than that, they released pretty much all the details one way or the other. Even the exact dollar amount that Jusse paid these guys. 3500

The reason the letter is important as far as I'm concerned is the idiots still have the whole, "well gosh it wasn't enough outrage about this racist letter and he had to act!"

16 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

She was caught so off guard getting a tough question from the media. Usually the reporters are helping her pick out her outfits.  

Some people can be ready for anything. Even if it's simply answering to their own comments. I would expect a person who is claiming to be a presidential candidate can answer without mega stuttering.

25 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

She was caught so off guard getting a tough question from the media. Usually the reporters are helping her pick out her outfits.  

LMAO!!!

2 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Ironic that this happened to push Booker/Harris' legislation to make lynching illegal. Perhap emails/phone records should be looked at.

Yep.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

cde77a25c9d7fe2d2e3e4d63d67c4c2d99a9a687

:lol:   thought that pic was fake. I thought it was DK Metcalf and AJ Brown from Ole Miss.

DzJgLuwUYAAwI_y.jpg

They all look the same to me. :pointstosky:

http://www.cwbchicago.com/2019/02/smollett-threat-letter-called-enormous.html?m=1

The FBI has been investigating the Jussie matter for nearly a month.

Once he received the fake magazine hate letter with a MAGA return address the FBI opened their investigation.

The Nigerian brothers are cooperating and are under police guard in a Chicago hotel.

A grand jury has already seen the letter and multiple subpoenas have been issued.

A witness has come forward. She saw the "attack" and described the 3 men as hanging out talking like they knew each other.

Jussie is now potentially facing terroristic hoax charges as well as obstruction.

🤣

Have to admit, this is a time when I hope Trump is going bat crap on the federal prosecutor and everyone else to bury this guy.

9 hours ago, wiffleball said:

It seems like the only thing that hasn't been released officially or otherwise by the cops is whether the letter that was received was indeed drafted by Jesse or his Nigerian buddies.

Sounds like there's a very strong likelihood it was.

other than that, they released pretty much all the details one way or the other. Even the exact dollar amount that Jusse paid these guys. 3500

The reason the letter is important as far as I'm concerned is the idiots still have the whole, "well gosh it wasn't enough outrage about this racist letter and he had to act!"

The letter is also very important as it, along with the white powder that turned out to be crushed Tylenol, was sent through the mail, and thus a federal crime.

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Have to admit, this is a time when I hope Trump is going bat crap on the federal prosecutor and everyone else to bury this guy.

It will instantly turn into, "this man has issues and clearly needs help. Why is trump trying to send this troubled young man to prison instead of somewhere he can get the help he needs?

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It will instantly turn into, "this man has issues and clearly needs help. Why is trump trying to send this troubled young man to prison instead of somewhere he can get the help he needs?

My first reaction and first tweet was all about this. End game? Brave advocate of mental health issues. Basically, he's going to Pull a Brandon Marshall.

7 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Are the storylines on Empire this good?

They are more believable

7 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Are the storylines on Empire this good?

Guarantee L&O will steal this soon enough.

6 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The letter is also very important as it, along with the white powder that turned out to be crushed Tylenol, was sent through the mail, and thus a federal crime.

They found the markers and the cut up magazine at the Nigerians apartment. His original story was unbelievable, but the actual story might be even more unbelievable because of how sad and pathetic it is. 

6 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

My first reaction and first tweet was all about this. 

See, this is what I don't understand. You both clearly acknowledge this will be turned into 'Why is Trump..........' by the media. Why aren't you this skeptical of other news stories about Trump?