avoiding injuries

Jussie Smollett (Empire) claims he was assaulted by MAGA guys.

I heard a clip this morning of Al Sharpton saying if this is truly a hoax, that they should go after Smollett with the same veracity he lobbied for going after the guys he thought did this initially.  I was shocked to hear Rev Al. say this, but good for him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Wtf you talking about filthy? Has nothing to do with trump. 

Damn, do you have Trump pillowcases too?

You have a reading disability or just plain ol' retarded? Go back and read what I quoted. TTBOM said someone would blame Trump for this guy getting punished and you agreed at least in part. I guess you just aren't good at the whole reading and comprehending thing.

Walls caving in.

Is it too cynical to start looking for the "attempted suicide" or "in rehab for "exhaustion""?

10 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

You have a reading disability or just plain ol' retarded? Go back and read what I quoted. TTBOM said someone would blame Trump for this guy getting punished and you agreed at least in part. I guess you just aren't good at the whole reading and comprehending thing.

I agree about the part that he's nuts or at least that's going to be his defense. Cheesus...

On 1/30/2019 at 10:20 AM, wiffleball said:

Wait, I know how this game works. Updated for 2019.

He gets caught. But then, instead of taking his medicine. He goes to someplace to 'work on himself'. He is praised all over the liberal media for having the courage to speak about his mental health issues. And for removing the stigma blah blah.

that last little piece is the new liberal way to avoid any sort of accountability. Hell, there's even rappers talking about 'their feels' now. Whatever the hell that means. And every time Kanye loses his damn mind? Everybody just gives him a pass because everyone knows he's nuck futty. And you can't make fun of people with mental health issues. That would be wrong!

So, ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to Brandon Marshall 2.0.

These days, it's cool to have a 'personality disorder.' In my day, we called that 'being an assshole.'

...or a woman.

(Note: this option may not be available if you are a white male over the age of 40.)

From page 1.

Meanwhile, filthy's first thought was about the mainstream media and Russian collusion. And little Timmy Smith first post was about Maga hats.

1 minute ago, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

I dont think Wiff is a member of Black Phag

I'm not saying he'd suck a peemus but rather he'd hold one in his mouth til the swelling went down.

44 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

DzyHUoVXgAETz2e.jpg

Ha ha! Big Mike and lil' O. 

46 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

DzyHUoVXgAETz2e.jpg

:first:

Just a reminder, this is the actual letter. Not a meme or joke. This is the focking letter he sent himself. It looks like a 5 year old's letter to Santa.

jussie-smollet-untagged-tgj.jpg?w=768&h=

I keep thinking of Henry Rollins when I hear Black F%G

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I keep thinking of Henry Rollins when I hear Black F%G

I’m not gonna say, yet, until he says out his mouth that it was fake and the s--- was staged. I don’t want to completely blame him because… somebody that I was talking to, they said police in Chicago are racist and so they might probably be trying to frame him and make him look like he’s a liar,” Cardi B said in the video

Actress Alyssa Milano tweeted that staging an attack is “wrong in so many ways” before expressing difficulty believing Smollett would do such a thing.

“No one could be that hurtful? To stage this? Right?” she wrote. “To f--k with all of us by playing into our weaknesses & make it even harder for victims to come forward?! No one could choose to be that hurtful? Right?! RIGHT?”

15 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I’m not gonna say, yet, until he says out his mouth that it was fake and the s--- was staged. I don’t want to completely blame him because… somebody that I was talking to, they said police in Chicago are racist and so they might probably be trying to frame him and make him look like he’s a liar,” Cardi B said in the video

Actress Alyssa Milano tweeted that staging an attack is “wrong in so many ways” before expressing difficulty believing Smollett would do such a thing.

“No one could be that hurtful? To stage this? Right?” she wrote. “To f--k with all of us by playing into our weaknesses & make it even harder for victims to come forward?! No one could choose to be that hurtful? Right?! RIGHT?”

Dumbcunt......does she really not know this happens?? no one can be THAT stupid....right?  RIGHT??

9 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Dumbcunt......does she really not know this happens?? no one can be THAT stupid....right?  RIGHT??

It makes me sad that she is really that dumb and naive.  No wonder Trumps existence is too much for her.  She truly is a snowflake.

Cardi B on the other is no dummy, she is playing the race angle even though she knows the score.

Yeah, a lot of the colored ones are talking about how Chicago cops are racist and can't trust them on this. Really? And how about the two Nigerians? Because they're real black, not mulatto, not tan, not some half-breed 'SortaNagger' like you are. Are they racist too?

Stupid.

I think the most important question here is being ignored:  do we really accept “Jussie” as a legitimate name?

9 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

See, this is what I don't understand. You both clearly acknowledge this will be turned into 'Why is Trump..........' by the media. Why aren't you this skeptical of other news stories about Trump?

Most of my problems with trump come out of Trump's own mouth and Twitter account. 

46 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Most of my problems with trump come out of Trump's own mouth and Twitter account. 

Who cares lol so petty

33 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Arrest this racist f@g already and make an example out of him.

Even better would be if he flips on his handlers.

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Who cares lol so petty

Most people care. But I was responding specifically to the notion that I base my dislike of him from the media. I don't even consume the media.

I think I've been pretty fair to trump. I love some things he's done, meh on other, and hate others. Some I like what he's done but hate how he's done it. And yeah, the president's rhetoric matters. 

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Most people care. But I was responding specifically to the notion that I base my dislike of him from the media. I don't even consume the media.

I think I've been pretty fair to trump. I love some things he's done, meh on other, and hate others. Some I like what he's done but hate how he's done it. And yeah, the president's rhetoric matters. 

You wouldn’t vote for someone who is doing a good job because you don’t like the way they tweet? So focking pretentious 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You wouldn’t vote for someone who is doing a good job because you don’t like the way they tweet? So focking pretentious 

Disregard an expat's opinion. I'm tiring of his pretentious bullsh!t. 

32 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I didn't say that either.

Frankly, I have yet to see a dem prospective candidate I would certainly vote for over trump. A couple of them I would absolutely vote for trump over. A couple, In will wait and see.

Sorry man, I gotta look at the totality. And the fact that trump acts like a juvenile buffoon on a daily basis and lies constantly weighs into the decision. 

24 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Disregard an expat's opinion. I'm tiring of his pretentious bullsh!t. 

What pretentious bullsh!t would that be? I'm not on here blasting trump. All in all, he's done a decent job. But there are negatives there. Most of you said the same back when he ran the first time. 

12 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I didn't say that either.

Frankly, I have yet to see a dem prospective candidate I would certainly vote for over trump. A couple of them I would absolutely vote for trump over. A couple, In will wait and see.

Sorry man, I gotta look at the totality. And the fact that trump acts like a juvenile buffoon on a daily basis and lies constantly weighs into the decision. 

You shouldn’t even be allowed to vote lol you bucked the US. Volty served so he’s grandfathered in 

42 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You shouldn’t even be allowed to vote lol you bucked the US. Volty served so he’s grandfathered in 

Still gotta pay taxes, still get to vote. Sorry. 

Not that I'll bother anyway. Tennessee is hardly gonna be in play. 

BtW, the only thing trumps done that his base should be happy about is scotus replacements. Oh congratulations, you happen to be there when judges were replaced. Yay.

Tax cuts? Worthless.

FP? We're a joke.

Meanwhile he's had more firings, resignations and felony indictments  in 2 yrs than most presidents get in two terms.

Jesus, he couldn't even get through the inauguration without trying to game the system.

But hey, congratulations on being Not Hillary and for making every news cycle some kind of  special needs Watergate reality shiitshow.

And I mean that sincerely on both counts. Best thing Trump ever did was be Not Hillary.

• Like 1

Tinkerbell should definetly be getting some time behind this. He could have got somebody killed, considering how unhinged the left has become with their constant displays of violence and disorder. This could have easily started a race war 

Heard something interesting. Chicago only has a 20% clearance rate on murders. And this guy took up 15 different detectives for weeks.

Moms who can't even get a return phone call from a detective so that their dead kid should be furious at that.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tinkerbell should definetly be getting some time behind this. He could have got somebody killed, considering how unhinged the left has become with their constant displays of violence and disorder. This could have easily started a race war 

He yelled fire in a theater of 40 million unhinged Democrats. 

• Thanks 1