avoiding injuries

Jussie Smollett (Empire) claims he was assaulted by MAGA guys.

6 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

He yelled fire in a theater of 40 million unhinged Democrats. 

They would be pissed.

Sudden loud noises upset many 'on the spectrum'.

And, the term isn't 'fire'. 

Its simply a Thermal Event.

Pin the Tale on the Honky 

• Haha 1

A vote for Democrats is a vote for this type of sh1t.

State attorney's office approves charges against Empire star jussie Smollett. Breaking.

Mentioned disorderly conduct. That sounds like crap.

Empire” star Jussie Smollettwas criminally charged Wednesday with filing a false police report after claiming he was the victim of a racist, homophobic attack — and his lawyers are negotiating his surrender, authorities said Wednesday.

Smollett was charged with disorderly conduct, a felony, police said.

“He has now been criminally charged,” Chicago Police Department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi told The Post. “The state attorneys have approved the” charge.

The police rep said that the department is now negotiating Smollett’s surrender.

“We’re trying to get in touch with his lawyers” to arrange having the star turn himself in as early as Wednesday night, Guglielmi said.

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Empire” star Jussie Smollettwas criminally charged Wednesday with filing a false police report after claiming he was the victim of a racist, homophobic attack — and his lawyers are negotiating his surrender, authorities said Wednesday.

Smollett was charged with disorderly conduct, a felony, police said.

“He has now been criminally charged,” Chicago Police Department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi told The Post. “The state attorneys have approved the” charge.

The police rep said that the department is now negotiating Smollett’s surrender.

“We’re trying to get in touch with his lawyers” to arrange having the star turn himself in as early as Wednesday night, Guglielmi said.

They should send 9 swat teams in at 3am with flash bang grenades, mp5's and a tank with fox news filming it all. Fair is fair right? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Why did they buy stuff to do a fake attack? Why not just lie? This is the dumbest trio since Larry, Moe and Curly.

Just had to have that noose to go over the top.

Anyone remember when we were just being mean white guys for doubting his story?

Disorderly conduct?

That is some bullshite.

He sent a letter threatening to kill someone laced with white powder to a workplace.

Then faked a hate crime in an attempt to paint half the country as racists and homophobes.

Dude deserves prison. Not a male prison either because that would be like Sex Island for him. Send him to a women's prison.

Just now, SenatorRock said:

Disorderly conduct?

That is some bullshite.

He sent a letter threatening to kill someone laced with white powder to a workplace.

Then faked a hate crime in an attempt to paint half the country as racists and homophobes.

Dude deserves prison. Not a male prison either because that would be like Sex Island for him. Send him to a women's prison.

Well, the letter thing would be a federal crime. So if they can link him to that, he could face charges from the next level up.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

Well, the letter thing would be a federal crime. So if they can link him to that, he could face charges from the next level up.

This guy's right. So far, it's just the state chiming in.

hopefully Trump can have a conversation with his attorney general of the week.

Who the fock names their son Jussie? Lol. You just know this phag was raised by a single mama. No black guy would name his son Jussie lol. That’s how you always end up with these millennial blacks with the dumbest focking names. Single mamas thinking “they son goin’ places” blah blah. Stfu and give them a normal name. No I don’t care that you spell Laffonda with a double F

• Haha 1

Wow, now he’s officially charged with disorderly conduct for falsifying police report. This thing went way south real quick. What was the purpose of this?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Wow, now he’s officially charged with disorderly conduct for falsifying police report. This thing went way south real quick. What was the purpose of this?

LOOK AT MEtoo!!!!?

Never fear. Some white nationalist from the Coast guard currently made some plans to kill people. never got anywhere near doing it, but that'll be enough to bump this story by tomorrow's headlines.

Friend of mine told me he was listening to Don lemon on XM on the way home. He said Don lemon sounds like his dog died.

Poor race baiter. He's the real victim.

34 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I didn't peg you as retarded. My bad :lol:

31 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

I didn't peg you as retarded. My bad :lol:

Who’s the what now? I don’t get it.

iamanidiotbaby:

Why do you guys still hate black people?

Everyone has crazy people in their group. Why can't you just lump people by behavior and not color?

It's really disheartening. It makes me not want to post here. I get so tired of these racial threads. It would be one thing if you all stayed on topic, but you want to crucify the entire black race.

FYI, Jussie was raised in a 2-parent home. His father was white, if you must know. 

• Haha 1

Aaaaaannnnnndd-d,  all of you who called him the f-word or any derogatory name, shame on you! His actions don't make your actions correct. 

• Haha 1