avoiding injuries

Jussie Smollett (Empire) claims he was assaulted by MAGA guys.

3 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

OMFG......they should be attacking him, do they not realize how damaging this is?  Of course not, those two actually peddle hate and division.

JFC.

Shakes head.

16 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

JFC.

Shakes head.

you actually disagree with that statement? 

33 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

CNN’s Van Jones compares Jussie Smollett to Jackie Robinson: ‘This is the fall of an icon’

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cnns-van-jones-compares-jussie-smollett-to-jackie-robinson-this-is-the-fall-of-an-icon

CNN’s Don Lemon: It’s ‘not his fault’ Jussie Smollett lost in the ‘court of public opinion’

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cnns-don-lemon-its-not-his-fault-jussie-smollett-lost-in-the-court-of-public-opinion

un focking real

2 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

you actually disagree with that statement? 

No. Disgusted at Jones and Lemon. 

JC, can't believe anybody thinks that way, much less dumb enough to say it out loud.

Cocker lied. Wasted an assload of resources in a town where 80% of murders go unsolved. A one-year-old child was killed recently there and nobody knows who did it because there's no detective assigned to the case. But 12 for this stupid motherfucker.

To compare him to Jackie Robinson? I hope to Christ Jackies Family comes out and rips a new ass hole. And to think that this is just some sort of PR problem that is badly badly handled? Go fuc yourself. You lied motherfuker. You lied. Not once, repeatedly. And you did a shiit ton of damage to a ton of groups who won't be taken seriously because of your shift now.

The good news is, hearing that this was all about a salary dispute. So he won't even be able to fall back on the mental health mental-health bowlshit.

• Like 1

Just now, vuduchile said:

un focking real

It is, but not surprising. 

Just now, wiffleball said:

No. Disgusted at Jones and Lemon. 

JC, can't believe anybody thinks that way, much less dumb enough to say it out loud.

Cocker lied. Wasted an assload of resources in a town where 80% of murders go unsolved. A one-year-old child was killed recently there and nobody knows who did it because there's no detective assigned to the case. But 12 for this stupid motherfucker.

To compare him to Jackie Robinson? I hope to Christ Jackies Family comes out and rips a new ass hole. And to think that this is just some sort of PR problem that is badly badly handled? Go fuc yourself. You lied motherfuker. You lied. Not once, repeatedly. And you did a shiit ton of damage to a ton of groups who won't be taken seriously because of your shift now.

The good news is, hearing that this was all about a salary dispute. So he won't even be able to fall back on the mental health mental-health bowlshit.

Thanks for clarifying......good to know. 👍

CNN, telling you what to think and how.......obey, or else.....

LRvNvg2.png

• Like 1

The Chicago Police Department press conference, well done! 👍

So Fox is still standing by this guy, saying he won't be written out of the show. 

Hollywood can't allow Kevin Hart to host the Oscars because he used to tell gay jokes 20 years ago, but this guy stages a hate crime, stirring up the entire nation, and still gets a pass.  

The Hollywood machine just needs to be taken apart so the entertainment industry can start from scratch.  

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

So Fox is still standing by this guy, saying he won't be written out of the show. 

Hollywood can't allow Kevin Hart to host the Oscars because he used to tell gay jokes 20 years ago, but this guy stages a hate crime, stirring up the entire nation, and still gets a pass.  

The Hollywood machine just needs to be taken apart so the entertainment industry can start from scratch.  

He will not be held accountable, he has the right identities.

32 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Wow serious?  More evidence of how far left FOX news has fallen. 😵

Fox will  ultimately  cut his ass.  They're just keeping him for now so the libs can't play the race card on them. 

Remember people, at the end of 2017, Rupert Murdoch sold the regular entertainment programming aspect of FOX to Disney and only kept the news/information entities.

Don't know if you guys know this story. But Isaiah Washington was a big star on Grey's Anatomy and got his ass booted off for calling one of his co-workers a fagg. Never appeared in front of a camera again. Has a pretty decent directing career now.

Isaiah Washington by the way, is black. The guy he called a fagg was white.

Spot-on with the Jamie Foxx analogy. This one too. That mother dude gets in front of the camera again after Isaiah Washington got literally blackballed for the rest of his career for just saying a word? JFC.

That's the only good thing about liberal freaks. They end up eating each other. Like when black lives matter shoved Bernie off the podium in Seattle.

These guys are so busy being righteous that they can't figure out what's right.

• Like 1

Fox immediately cut all ties with Louis CK when the wanking stories came out.  I'm not saying Louis isn't a perv but did he commit a crime? It's just so strange how some people's lives are ruined by their actions, yet so many others go unscathed.  

Where we are as a country and what's allowed here?  On a scale of 1-10, which acts are the most egregious?

Jerking off in front of chicks

Air grabbing a chick's boobs

Wearing black face 

Telling gay jokes

Telling racist jokes

Smerking at a Native American drummer who's trying to provoke a confrontation

Staging a hate crime to garner national attention

Making false accusations against a SCOTUS nominee

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

The Chicago Police Department press conference, well done! 👍

“Celebrities, news commentators and even presidential candidates weighed in on something that was choreographed by an actor."

— Chicago police Superintendent Eddie Johnson

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

“Celebrities, news commentators and even presidential candidates weighed in on something that was choreographed by an actor."

— Chicago police Superintendent Eddie Johnson

Yeah, I didn't hear it all but this was quite refreshing!

2 hours ago, vuduchile said:

un focking real

It's like a daily occurrence now,I keep thinking surely no one will spin this story or that story and :facepalm:

How does this guy show his face in public ever again? 

Not only does he stage a fake hate crime but he also tried to make himself a fake tough guy in the process. :lol:

Honestly, I didn't follow the story because...I don't follow most of these stories. I just can't. My life is good, people treat me well. I can't let the news and you guys have me believe there are racist people around every corner and that my president is out to get me and all people of color. I certainly don't want to live with my head in the sand but I don't want to be pulled into a weekly media frenzy that is really just to meant keep news viewers high, not really report pertinent news. Jussie is so irrelevant and should be punished by the law and also by getting booted of his show. I would want a white woman jailed and kicked off her show if she claimed she was raped by black guys who targeted her because she wearing a MAGA hat. It was terribly wrong and I'm glad the truth came to light.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Honestly, I didn't follow the story because...I don't follow most of these stories. I just can't. My life is good, people treat me well. I can't let the news and you guys have me believe there are racist people around every corner and that my president is out to get me and all people of color. I certainly don't want to live with my head in the sand but I don't want to be pulled into a weekly media frenzy that is really just to meant keep news viewers high, not really report pertinent news. Jussie is so irrelevant and should be punished by the law and also by getting booted of his show. I would want a white woman jailed and kicked off her show if she claimed she was raped by black guys who targeted her because she wearing a MAGA hat. It was terribly wrong and I'm glad the truth came to light.

Wanna geek meat?  :wub:

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

Solid approach, be happy

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

:cheers:

7 minutes ago, peenie said:

🏆 

How come these Hoax always seem to go in one direction? I guess there are a few that go the other way, but it seems it's always against the evil white male. The culture war is real. 

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Don't know if you guys know this story. But Isaiah Washington was a big star on Grey's Anatomy and got his ass booted off for calling one of his co-workers a fagg. Never appeared in front of a camera again. Has a pretty decent directing career now.

Washington got kicked off Grey's Anatomy in 2007...  He has been in numerous films and TV shows since then...

17 minutes ago, posty said:

Washington got kicked off Grey's Anatomy in 2007...  He has been in numerous films and TV shows since then...

No

33 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Dz84hnMW0AA_c_-.jpg:large

What career? her career consisted of big brother before that

Jussie Smollett's alleged hate crime hoax sheds light on similar phony accusations

Ex-Drake student Kissie Ram guilty of lying about racist note

NY woman Adwoa Lewis falsely claimed teens yelled ‘Trump 2016,’ found hateful note

Kansas man Dauntarius Williams admits to tagging his own car with racist graffiti: police

NYC Muslim woman’s claim that three men taunted her on train, yelled 'Donald Trump' was false

Indiana organist admitted to painting phrase “HEIL HITLER” on church wall after election results disappointment

Ex-Indiana State University professor accused of creating fake anti-Muslim threats

Former Capital University student fabricated hate crimes to ‘get attention’

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jussie-smolletts-alleged-hate-crime-hoax-sheds-light-on-similar-phony-accusations

Hate crimes and hoaxes: 10 campus stories debunked in 2017

https://www.foxnews.com/us/hate-crimes-and-hoaxes-10-campus-stories-debunked-in-2017

Remember when a black cadet at the Air Force Academy said he found a racist message in his dorm? That prompted Lt. Gen. Jay Silveria to say, in a speech that went viral, “If you can’t treat someone with dignity and respect, then get out.”

Turns out the episode was a hoax; the cadet had committed the hate crime all by himself.

OK, but what about the 2014 Rolling Stone article “A Rape on Campus”? That had its own problems: The piece included a discredited story about a rape at the University of Virginia involving the Phi Kappa Psi fraternity. And the venerable magazine settled a $1.65 million defamation suit earlier this year as a result of the false claims.

One student at the University of Michigan faked an attack because of what she called a post-election “surge in hate crimes.” 

At Michigan State University, all it took was one misplaced item and the entire campus went into a racial uproar. MSU President Lou Anna Simon released a statement commending one student for her “courage” in reporting a “racial incident” involving a noose on campus. There was just one problem: The noose turned out to be a lost shoelace, which university spokesman Jason Cody said “was not directed at any individual.”

But at a school in rural Minnesota, one piece of paper, which turned out to be a hate crime hoax, actually resulted in classes being canceled for a day.

In New York City, a Pakistani-American college student claimed that three masked men racially assaulted and robbed him, but the Queens College student recanted his story in May following a police investigation.

At Capital University in Columbus, Ohio, a student claimed to have had a hate-filled note taped to his door with racist and homophobic language – but after campus police investigated, the student admitted to false reports. In 2015, he pulled a similar stunt with a note containing racial slurs and swastikas. The police at the time didn’t find a suspect, but the campus community hosted an inclusivity march to combat possible hate crimes.

In the fall of 2016, he also reported being attacked by a white male, which turned out to be fabricated as well.

1 hour ago, posty said:

And according to his IMDB Page, he hasn't directed a single movie, tv show or even a high school drama.  I don't know where Wiff gets his info from - must be the same place he gets his Trump info since it's all fake.  ;)

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Nope

You should definitely post at FBG full time, you would fit in perfectly there...

58 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And according to his IMDB Page, he hasn't directed a single movie, tv show or even a high school drama.  I don't know where Wiff gets his info from - must be the same place he gets his Trump info since it's all fake.  ;)

Apparently...