avoiding injuries

Jussie Smollett (Empire) claims he was assaulted by MAGA guys.

26 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Does this make you happy?

Please explain this. Explain why you think this would make me happy but everyone else shocked. Why would I not be shocked like everyone else?

Just now, KSB2424 said:

A yes or no would have sufficed. 

But I don't understand the reasoning.

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

But I don't understand the reasoning.

I was just curious.  :dunno:

8 minutes ago, peenie said:

Please explain this. Explain why you think this would make me happy but everyone else shocked. Why would I not be shocked like everyone else?

Speaking for myself, it was the way you responded, with exclamation points and not some reference to shock or confusion or disbeleive

• Like 1

State's atty said "she was dropping the case because Jussie would have only gotten community service if convicted and she said he has already performed community service so there is no point in prosecuting him."

I thought he was charged with 16 Felonies.  :dunno:

Something isn't adding up.

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I thought he was charged with 16 Felonies.  :dunno:

Something isn't adding up.

The prosecutor Foxx is already guilty of trying to rig the investigation. She's just taking the hit and falling on the proverbial sword.

ETA Smollett did claim his attackers were white. He's stating he's been truthful all along. Focking POS.

Mexican word of the day....SMOLLETT

Something is so wrong about the charges being dropped I can SMOLLETT

• Haha 2

Wait, wait.....hold on here.  I was totally okay with this because I assumed this was just some plea agreement.  As in, yes I made it up, I am sorry, please accept my community service and 10G's.

But dude is on TV now still saying he is innocent and his original story is true and he just wants to get back to work.  🤦‍♂️

This is exactly the kind of thing that should piss every normal person off. Any of us would’ve gotten focked for doing something even remotely similar to that. But here lefties and black people are taking this as some kind of political victory, it’s pretty disgusting. 

• Like 1

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

This is exactly the kind of thing that should piss every normal person off. Any of us would’ve gotten focked for doing something even remotely similar to that. But here lefties and black people are taking this as some kind of political victory, it’s pretty disgusting. 

Sorry, you can't do that, there is a lie that has to be maintained that AA's never get fair treatment, you as a white male would have been given warning and sent on your way, right?

2 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Sorry, you can't do that, there is a lie that has to be maintained that AA's never get fair treatment, you as a white male would have been given warning and sent on your way, right?

The countries anchor 

I am so confused.  Seriously.

His own lawyer said the Nigerian Brothers attacked him.  Yet Smollet on TV just now said he has been 100% truthful from the beginning.

What am I missing? 

Just now, KSB2424 said:

I am so confused.  Seriously.

His own lawyer said the Nigerian Brothers attacked him.  Yet Smollet on TV just now said he has been 100% truthful from the beginning.

What am I missing? 

Sounds like collusion to me 

I was trying to be the first person to reveal the story. I had to search for this thread and then I quickly responded with exclamation marks, 2 in fact. 

I'm at work and only saw a headline. I didn't read why so I couldn't give any more expression like an emoji because I don't know why but I was shocked. 

I come here to be entertained not to be abused or have racist people ejaculate their hate and distrust all over me time and time again. It's not fun to constantly explain myself. You've managed to ruin my mood over this subject. 

I'm trying to figure out what part of this whole ridiculous situation would make me happy? Was it his high salary? I don't make lots of money. I'm not an actor not male and I'm not biracial using the pain of racism for my advantage.

I feel sorry for you guys who have no black friends and are clearly isolated and bitter human beings. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

So is the Chicago PD going to reopen the case to find the real attackers?  

Seriously?  I'm confused.  If they are dropping charges and this is not a plea deal that means the CPD should think the real guys are out there right?

:dunno:

Just now, peenie said:

I was trying to be the first person to reveal the story. I had to fist search for this thread and then I quickly responded with exclamation marks, 2 in fact. 

I'm at work and only saw a headline. I didn't read why so I couldn't give any more expression like an emoji because I don't know why but I was shocked. 

I come here to be entertained not to be abused or have racist people ejaculate their hate and distrust all over me time and time again. It's not fun to constantly explain myself. You've managed to ruin my mood over this subject. 

I'm trying to figure out what part of this whole ridiculous situation would make me happy? Was it his high salary? I don't make lots of money. I'm not an actor not male and I'm not biracial using the pain of racism for my advantage.

I feel sorry for you guys who have no black friends and are clearly isolated and bitter human beings. 

I was curious, it was a yes or no answer.   You've spent a lot of time typing words without answering a simple question.  🤦‍♂️

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

I was trying to be the first person to reveal the story. I had to search for this thread and then I quickly responded with exclamation marks, 2 in fact. 

You were happy and now you’re trying to save face, just stop

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

So is the Chicago PD going to reopen the case to find the real attackers?  

Seriously?  I'm confused.  If they are dropping charges and this is not a plea deal that means the CPD should think the real guys are out there right?

:dunno:

the police departments job is to investigate a crime.   The DA prosecutes.  Has the CPD come out and said they concur with dropping the charges?  My guess is they're f'ing pissed.  I read somewhere that they may ask the Feds to investigate Foxx interfering in their investigation.  I hope they do.  This is a black eye on the justice system. 

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

the police departments job is to investigate a crime.   The DA prosecutes.  Has the CPD come out and said they concur with dropping the charges?  My guess is they're f'ing pissed.  I read somewhere that they may ask the Feds to investigate Foxx interfering in their investigation.  I hope they do.  This is a black eye on the justice system. 

True.  I'm just asking the obvious questions.  Such a strange story becomes even weirder.   I mean I wasn't there, if the guy is innocent he is innocent......whatever.

I just thought the two Nigerian guys were caught / came forward and spilled the beans.  Weren't they even on tape buying ski masks and stuff?

And now Smollet is on TV acting like he was 100% truthful the whole time.

I feel like I'm in Bizzaro world.

14 minutes ago, peenie said:

You do understand that this is a discussion board right?  and part of that is asking why people respond the way they do/did.

There's a whole lot of projection on others in this reply, all of it unwarranted, but it's an easy fix for me, I'll just try to not to  interact with you anymore.

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Meh whatever......two things we know......

1. This guys career has suffered irreparable damage.

2. We all know Chicago is corrupt

Move along.

This is the second subject you just want to move on, on.   What the fock is wrong with you? Closet liberal? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

This is the second subject you just want to move on, on.   What the fock is wrong with you? Closet liberal? 

That was when I thought this was a plea deal.  Where he admitted guilt and they just let him go with Community Service already served and the 10G's.

I've changed my mind since this post you quoted.  This was not a plea deal,  they just dropped the charges and dude in on TV acting like nothing happened.

Doesn't pass the smell test at all.

10 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

And now Smollet is on TV acting like he was 100% truthful the whole time.

I feel like I'm in Bizzaro world.

Have you not been watching the Democrats and MSM covering the Trump Russian collusion? They've been knowingly lying for a couple years now. 

Wheres the link to that forum maintained by a secret CPD officer?  Its  buried in the thread somewhere.  Anyone got the link?

Foxx was funded by Soros. His plan to take down the US from within has had some success so far. 

Occam's Razor:

1. Chicago is that corrupt. They just dropped 16 felonies in a case with physical evidence in the form of a personal focking check from the defendant to his attackers.

OR

2. Jussie is a cooperating witness and is fixing to roll on Kamala Harris and Cory Booker, and whoever else put him up to this fake hate crime.

Given Chicago's history, I'm gonna go with #1.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So I assume the manhunt continues for the perps? 

OJ is helping

5 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Whoa

From the Tribune no doubt, not some conspiracy theory site.  This AG recused herself then is caught calling and texting with the defendants family in a friendly manner and admitting to try and help them. 

This story has so many legs. 

The cops are pixxed and even the mayor is too.  This should get good.

12 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

So she implies it doesn’t make her happy, but you essentially declare that she is lying and it does make her happy, because she is black (or a “blackie”), and you call her a scumbag. 

I think we are a bit too quick to use the term “racism”,  but this feel like a racist post. Think on it. 

Imagine if when Michael Derjka gets found not guilty, I bumped the thread with “not guilty on all charges!!!”

And not racist, I voted for the only black guy in the action star thread :(

36 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

Blackies?

Even my classless arse thinks that is a bit much.

Save it dude, you encouraged someone here to commit suicide when they were having a hard time. 

16 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Whoa

From the Tribune no doubt, not some conspiracy theory site.  This AG recused herself then is caught calling and texting with the defendants family in a friendly manner and admitting to try and help them. 

This story has so many legs. 

Some conspiracies are true.

https://cdn.qmap.pub/images/722eb6fcce658c0d5e0709807349758803bc2141320a562e8dbde7930ca59a8d.jpg