avoiding injuries

Jussie Smollett (Empire) claims he was assaulted by MAGA guys.

52 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

Occam's Razor:

1. Chicago is that corrupt. They just dropped 16 felonies in a case with physical evidence in the form of a personal focking check from the defendant to his attackers.

OR

2. Jussie is a cooperating witness and is fixing to roll on Kamala Harris and Cory Booker, and whoever else put him up to this fake hate crime.

Given Chicago's history, I'm gonna go with #1.

#1 - easy

#2 is unrealistic because there's nobody to roll over to.  The FBI is a joke and the GOP doesn't have a spine.

1 hour ago, Meglamaniac said:

You do understand that this is a discussion board right?  and part of that is asking why people respond the way they do/did.

There's a whole lot of projection on others in this reply, all of it unwarranted, but it's an easy fix for me, I'll just try to not to  interact with you anymore.

I come here because this is a funny place but you all just take the air out of my balloon. You constantly point a finger at me when I'm not thinking about race and remind me I'm not one of you. You find racial bias when it's not there. I was shocked like you all. I used exclamation points because it was surprising yet you see it like I was celebrating. Then you (not you specifically) say insulting things about blacks. When I try to defend myself, you say that my words are back-peddling.

There is nothing wrong with general questioning one another but it's relentless picking on me with the focus on my color not my opinions.

and black people don't all think alike.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The Chicago Police and Detectives are pissed.

This aint going away. 

Yep.  Even Rahm supports the cops on this one. The fact that he called it a "whitewash of justice" is more than a little ironic. Full story below:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-police-superintendent-eddie-johnson-furious-at-jussie-smollett-charges-being-dropped-report

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel stood shoulder-to-shoulder with his city's police force Tuesday afternoon, denouncing prosecutors for dropping charges against "Empire" star Jussie Smollett and slamming the episode as a "whitewash of justice."

Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson and Emanuel said they were not only furious with the outcome of Tuesday's surprise hearing but also blindsided by the decision itself, with the officials only learning Smollett wouldn't face charges for allegedly faking a hate crime at the same time the public found out.

"Where is the accountability in the system? You cannot have – because of a person's position – one set of rules applies to them and another set of rules apply to everyone else," Emanuel said. "Our officers did hard work day in and day out, countless hours working to unwind what actually happened that night. The city saw its reputation dragged through the mud...It's not just the officers' work, but the work of the grand jury that made a decision based on only a sliver of the evidence [presented]. Because of the judge's decision, none of that evidence will ever be made public."

JUSSIE SMOLLETT'S ALLEGED HATE CRIME ATTACK: A TIMELINE OF EVENTS

He added: "[This case] sends a clear message that if you're in a position of influence and power you'll be treated one way and if you're not you'll be treated another way."

Johnson slammed the prosecution for not consulting with cops and hinted the episode could further strain the relationship between the department and the DA.

"I don't know what's unusual for the state's attorney but we found out about when you all did," Johnson said. "Prosecutors have their discretion of course, we still have to work with the state's attorneys office -- We'll have conversations after this."

But Johnson made sure to add, unequivocally: "At the end of the day it was Smollett who committed this hoax."

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

I come here because this is a funny place but you all just take the air out of my balloon. You constantly point a finger at me when I'm not thinking about race and remind me I'm not one of you. You find racial bias when it's not there. I was shocked like you all. I used exclamation points because it was surprising yet you see it like I was celebrating. Then you (not you specifically) say insulting things about blacks. When I try to defend myself, you say that my words are back-peddling.

There is nothing wrong with general questioning one another but it's relentless picking on me with the focus on my color not my opinions.

Neither do all "White" people

has 90s been banned yet?

4 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I will have to agree with Peenie this in this thread. She is not the one a fault here.

Who's assigning fault?

25 minutes ago, peenie said:

1)  You come here for more than just comedy.  You've posted in numerous threads about race that had no comedic element to them.  This thread is not comedic either.

2)  YOU find racial bias all the time. 

You should look in the mirror and reread your post.  Most of it applies to you. 

9 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Who's assigning fault?

I  just asked a simple question (which has yet to be answered).

33 minutes ago, peenie said:

They sure do look alike, though :ninja:

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Even Rahm Emanual is pissed

I like how the Mayor pointed out how he used hate crime laws in order to further his career and now everyone that now claims to be a victim of a hate crime will be doubted. 

37 minutes ago, peenie said:

90 % of Black people vote alike. 

42 minutes ago, peenie said:

Yet, strangely, they all smell like baby powder. What's up with that?

47 minutes ago, peenie said:

Good post Peenie.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I  just asked a simple question (which has yet to be answered).

I wondered the same thing and honestly this part of her reply

" I was shocked like you all. I used exclamation points because it was surprising "

Was good enough for me

32 minutes ago, edjr said:

has 90s been banned yet?

He's just a pr1ck to her.

26 minutes ago, Strike said:

1)  You come here for more than just comedy.  You've posted in numerous threads about race that had no comedic element to them.  This thread is not comedic either.

2)  YOU find racial bias all the time. 

You should look in the mirror and reread your post.  Most of it applies to you. 

I see more of this than not from her. Peenie doesn't post without a race angle coming out at some point. Then she blames on on someone else. 

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

True.  I'm just asking the obvious questions.  Such a strange story becomes even weirder.   I mean I wasn't there, if the guy is innocent he is innocent......whatever.

I just thought the two Nigerian guys were caught / came forward and spilled the beans.  Weren't they even on tape buying ski masks and stuff?

And now Smollet is on TV acting like he was 100% truthful the whole time.

I feel like I'm in Bizzaro world.

It’s his trufe.

19 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Yet, strangely, they all smell like coco butter. What's up with that?

fixed

11 minutes ago, sderk said:

I see more of this than not from her. Peenie doesn't post without a race angle coming out at some point. Then she blames on on someone else. 

Pretty much.  Then she's surprised when people question her from a race perspective.  But a lot of black people are that way.  They just don't realize they're racists themselves.

2 hours ago, Strike said:

Pretty much.  Then she's surprised when people question her from a race perspective.  But a lot of black people are that way.  They just don't realize they're racists themselves.

F-you and your dumb alias and your other dumb alias.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Get a room.

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

What alias?  LOL.  Sorry if the truth triggers you.  If you wanna come here and be racist you're gonna get called out. 

Black Privilege  :Mr-T:

47 minutes ago, peenie said:

Talk about racist...:mellow:

• Confused 1

What alias?  LOL.  Sorry if the truth triggers you.  If you wanna come here and be racist you're gonna get called out. 

In just catching up since the news of charges being dropped broke (I don’t feel like reading the old posts before that), she hasn’t even approached anything a real racist could argue is racist. 

In fact, after she said she was shocked the charges were dropped, someone essentially said she was a scumbag, blackie, liar. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Fock you strike.

55 minutes ago, sderk said:

Talk about racist...:mellow:

And fock you too. You piece of shiot. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

In just catching up since the news if charges being dropped broke (I don’t feel like reading the old posts before that) she hasn’t even approached anything a real racist could argue is racist. 

In fact, after she said she was shocked the charges were dropped, someone essentially said she was a scumbag, blackie, liar. 

Ya think? 90's biotch, strike and sedative are all just little internet though guys and the real racists focks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Ya think? 90's biotch, strike and sedative are all just little internet though guys and the real racists focks.

Settle Down, Beavis!!!

7 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

And fock you too. You piece of shiot. 

Racists get angry don't they? Well, racists and democrats.

Back on topic sh!theads.

This story is focking hilarious and I cannot wait for the Netflix special about it.

Just now, Bishop82 said:

Back on topic sh!theads.

This story is focking hilarious and I cannot wait for the Netflix special about it.

Starring Jessie Smollett?

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Starring Jessie Smollett?

Probably Will Smith playing Jussie Smollett. And I'd probably cast Danny Glover as Chicago Police chief.

18 minutes ago, Bishop82 said:

Probably Will Smith playing Jussie Smollett. And I'd probably cast Danny Glover as Chicago Police chief.

I'm getting too old for this sh1t

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Bishop82 said:

Oprah can be this aunt jemima foxx blimp.