avoiding injuries

Jussie Smollett (Empire) claims he was assaulted by MAGA guys.

Let's not act like there wasn't an entire Community out there that was thrilled to have all of their biases confirmed when this story first came out. 

Guys like Don lemon and others are absolutely beside themselves that they didn't have a great story about how awful whitey maga is.

We saw this before not long ago in Houston.

This isn't about one nutty guy who made a mistake. He read the room. He knew there was a full community out there just desperate 4 proof of their suspicions that America is filled with awful whitey magas.

To use modern vernacular, there is tremendous "agency" in being a 'victim.'

Just more proof that The Fringe left are bunch of idiots.

Think of all the otherwise decent guys who got swept up in the me too witch Hunt and their lives and careers were ruined and they were sent to some kind of career limbo indefinitely.

This freak? Has done far more irreparable  damage 2 multiple communities and empowered that which the liberals supposedly abhor. And yet, even before charges were filed, they were finding ways to justify and defend his horribly destructive and damaging lies and behavior.

What this guy did is and will continue to be far more horribly destructive than some guy who told an off-color joke or jerked off into a ficus plant for Pete's sake.

9 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Who’s the what now? I don’t get it.

You actually question what his purpose for doing this was 

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Just more proof that The Fringe left are bunch of idiots.

Think of all the otherwise decent guys who got swept up in the me too witch Hunt and their lives and careers were ruined and they were sent to some kind of career limbo indefinitely.

This freak? Has done far more irreparable  damage 2 multiple communities and empowered that which the liberals supposedly abhor. And yet, even before charges were filed, they were finding ways to justify and defend his horribly destructive and damaging lies and behavior.

What this guy did is and will continue to be far more horribly destructive than some guy who told an off-color joke or jerked off into a ficus plant for Pete's sake.

Correct.  

When this was announced there was a rush to condemn, to accuse, to lament....all the standard fare....   Finally, the media and SJW's had their "proof" that they absolutely crave. And they latched on to it quick, fast and in a hurry.

When the truth comes out, silence....and if they do speak its....let's take a moment, let the information come in, be thoughtful, show wisdom and understanding.....

Focking bullsh!t.   I love the twitter post....."this is what happens when the demand for racism exceeds the supply....."  so focking true....

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, peenie said:

Aaaaaannnnnndd-d,  all of you who called him the f-word or any derogatory name, shame on you! His actions don't make your actions correct. 

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd you still haven't condemned his racist action. Are you willing to do that yet? Now's your chance.

Also, to those wondering about him getting off lightly; while it seems like a bullsh!t charge Disorderly Conduct / Filing a False Police Report it is indeed a felony. I hope the Feds charge him as well. He'll have quite the Empire in Cellblock C.

20 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd you still haven't condemned his racist action. Are you willing to do that yet? Now's your chance.

Also, to those wondering about him getting off lightly; while it seems like a bullsh!t charge Disorderly Conduct / Filing a False Police Report it is indeed a felony. I hope the Feds charge him as well. He'll have quite the Empire in Cellblock C.

He may thrive with the fudge packers.

5 hours ago, peenie said:

iamanidiotbaby:

Why do you guys still hate black people?

Everyone has crazy people in their group. Why can't you just lump people by behavior and not color?

It's really disheartening. It makes me not want to post here. I get so tired of these racial threads. It would be one thing if you all stayed on topic, but you want to crucify the entire black race.

FYI, Jussie was raised in a 2-parent home. His father was white, if you must know. 

Wow, there's a lot of stupid in that post right there. 😞

:cry: I still believe JUSSIE :cry:

Jussie :lol: what a name

3 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I’m predicting there is no chance he does jail time. 

little pretty gay boy in prison. 

4 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I’m predicting there is no chance he does jail time. 

I think you might be right.  Holding him accountable for his actions does not jive with the social fabric of this country.

5 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I think you might be right.  Holding him accountable for his actions does not jive with the social fabric of this country.

Liberal judges

6 hours ago, peenie said:

iamanidiotbaby:

Everyone has crazy people in their group. Why can't you just lump people by behavior and not color?

It's really disheartening. It makes me not want to post here. I get so tired of these racial threads. It would be one thing if you all stayed on topic, but you want to crucify the entire black race.

We only "hate" black people when they.....

Blame Whitey

Use the Race Card

Stick Up for other Blacks when pulling stunts like this

Ruin Neighborhoods

Ruin Professional Sports

Ruin Music

Cut you

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I always read it as juicy

I'm sure that's what he'd be called in prison

• Like 1

6 hours ago, peenie said:

iamanidiotbaby:

FYI, Jussie was raised in a 2-parent home. His father was white, if you must know. 

YOU should be more pissed at him than anybody. His actions hurt the credibility of future victims of LBGQAJAJQJA and racial oppression.  Think about it.  This man put a NOOSE around his own neck.  What's disheartening is people like you making excuses for him.  And let's be clear.  I don't hate him because he's black.  I hate him for the divisiveness he caused and increased in this country.  Not to mention the resources he diverted away from catching actual criminals, especially in a place like Chicago where black people get killed daily.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

YOU should be more pissed at him than anybody. His actions hurt the credibility of future victims of LBGQAJAJQJA and racial oppression.  Think about it.  This man put a NOOSE around his own neck.  What's disheartening is people like you making excuses for him.  And let's be clear.  I don't hate him because he's black.  I hate him for the divisiveness he caused and increased in this country.  Not to mention the resources he diverted away from catching actual criminals, especially in a place like Chicago where black people get killed daily.

+100 

7 hours ago, peenie said:

iamanidiotbaby:

I don’t black people lol. 

I bet. Hasn’t been a good year for Democrats so for, we missed you in the Northam thread by the way. I thought you might actually condemn a Democrat for once for being an actual racist but nope, just silence 

LEAVE JUSSIE ALONE :cry:

7 hours ago, peenie said:

Aaaaaannnnnndd-d,  all of you who called him the f-word or any derogatory name, shame on you! His actions don't make your actions correct. 

He’s an arsehole. 

Taken into custody. This won’t amount to much criminal wise, he will prob pay a fine or something, but it’s just about as embarrassing as it gets.

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

Taken into custody. This won’t amount to much criminal wise, he will prob pay a fine or something, but it’s just about as embarrassing as it gets.

That fake letter is going to do him in federally, this is just the tip of the iceberg 

CNN’s Van Jones compares Jussie Smollett to Jackie Robinson: ‘This is the fall of an icon’

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cnns-van-jones-compares-jussie-smollett-to-jackie-robinson-this-is-the-fall-of-an-icon

CNN’s Don Lemon: It’s ‘not his fault’ Jussie Smollett lost in the ‘court of public opinion’

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cnns-don-lemon-its-not-his-fault-jussie-smollett-lost-in-the-court-of-public-opinion

7 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

CNN’s Van Jones compares Jussie Smollett to Jackie Robinson: ‘This is the fall of an icon’

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cnns-van-jones-compares-jussie-smollett-to-jackie-robinson-this-is-the-fall-of-an-icon

CNN’s Don Lemon: It’s ‘not his fault’ Jussie Smollett lost in the ‘court of public opinion’

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cnns-don-lemon-its-not-his-fault-jussie-smollett-lost-in-the-court-of-public-opinion

OMFG......they should be attacking him, do they not realize how damaging this is?  Of course not, those two actually peddle hate and division.

• Like 1