avoiding injuries

Jussie Smollett (Empire) claims he was assaulted by MAGA guys.

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

All this with Foxx will end up being a nothing burger.  It will be twisted that all the communication was done when he was considered a victim. 

Trump needs to open a federal investigation into the city of Chicago .  Obama's actions are criminal. 

• Like 1

I guess were supposed to do that compassion thing here for her too? And pretend it all away?

47 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Very damning indeed. She should be fired immediately and an investigation launched.

It is an account of how Foxx was contacted in the Smollett case by a politically connected lawyer close to Chicago’s most prominent political families, the Obamas and Emanuels.

That lawyer, Tina Tchen, was chief of staff for former first lady Michelle Obama, and she is a friend of Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s wife, Amy Rule. Tchen was apparently a go-between for someone in the Smollett family.

There was literally an “omg” moment in the texts, because Foxx did what was asked of her:

She lobbied Chicago police Superintendent Eddie Johnson to drop the Smollett case and push it over to the FBI.

State’s Attorney Kim Foxx asked Chicago’s top cop to turn Jussie Smollett probe over to FBI, texts and emails show
She did so as Smollett’s heroic story — that he was the victim of a hate crime committed by supporters of President Donald Trump — was being unraveled by Chicago detectives.

So how should Foxx plead on this one?

Does she plead stupidity, and say she was blinded by political lights, by someone close to the Obamas, and say she lost her way and would like to beg mercy?

Would Foxx ever give a Chicago police officer that kind of break?

No. Most cops would laugh if you asked them that.

“Spoke to the Superintendent Johnson,” Foxx said in an email to Tchen on Feb. 1 obtained by reporters. “I convinced him to Reach out to FBI to ask that they take over the investigation.”

That day, Foxx texted a Smollett relative.

“Spoke to the superintendent earlier, he made the ask,” Foxx wrote. “Trying to figure out logistics. I’ll keep you posted.”

“Omg this would be a huge victory,” the Smollett relative replied.

“I make no guarantees, but I’m trying,” Foxx replied.

“I understand,” the Smollett relative typed. “I appreciate the effort.”

On 1/30/2019 at 11:52 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sitting around the apartment with my fellow Trump voter here in Chicago. We got bored. It's around 1am and decided to get some bleach and a noose and to go out in the freezing cold weather and try to hang some faig. Wouldn't you know we ran into a black gay celebrity that whines about Trump on twitter? Jackpot!

Yeah...but the retard wasn't smart enough to realize that the rest of the world isn't as dumb as he is.  So he figured the story was a good one.  

Was Foxx's actions part of the plan for Smollett?  'We'll just bury it if it starts to unravel'.

Need to review Kamala's and Booker's emails. Were they part of it?

39 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Was Foxx's actions part of the plan for Smollett?  'We'll just bury it if it starts to unravel'.

I don't think any of them were a part of it, I just think they were going to try and capitalize on it.  After the incident came out, both Harris and Booker were quick to pounce.  I think Foxx tried to use this case to catapult her into the graces of both Harris and Booker in case one of them happened to win the presidential election.

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't think any of them were a part of it, I just think they were going to try and capitalize on it.  After the incident came out, both Harris and Booker were quick to pounce.  I think Foxx tried to use this case to catapult her into the graces of both Harris and Booker in case one of them happened to win the presidential election.

Kamala's 'Lynching Bill' was stalled and she's friends with Smollett. The rope put around his neck a little too convenient IMO. 

This case stinks from top to bottom and I wouldn't put it past it being a much bigger organized event.

3 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Kamala's 'Lynching Bill' was stalled and she's friends with Smollett. The rope put around his neck a little too convenient IMO. 

This case stinks from top to bottom and I wouldn't put it past it being a much bigger organized event.

That would be interesting.  I would like her to go down only because of her race baiting and exploitation of AA's

4 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Yeah, I know, but I still can't see her being involved.  That's just too nuts for me.  That's Dems thinking that Trump colluded with Russia type crazy.

59 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Chicago politics are as scummy as they come.

But if they wanted to bury it, they wouldn't be trying to get the FBI involved.

For now, I'm sticking with the Political Suicide theory.

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yeah, I know, but I still can't see her being involved.  That's just too nuts for me.  That's Dems thinking that Trump colluded with Russia type crazy.

The lot of us were called crazy because we didn't believe the Russian Collusion story and that we didn't believe our Intelligence Community when they told us they pinky promise it's true.

Just now, Vikings4ever said:

Chicago politics are as scummy as they come.

But if they wanted to bury it, they wouldn't be trying to get the FBI involved.

For now, I'm sticking with the Political Suicide theory.

Because you feel the Chicago Office of the FBI is above reproach? That's Obama Central and the FBI's name isn't to be associated with integrity for now.

When it became obvious the Chicago police were going to actually investigate it, the Smollett's and others wanted Foxx to pull the plug on it. Only after it became clear the police wouldn't turn over to FBI, only then did Foxx recuse.

I'm curious about the federal angle on this. It turns out, the postal cops are no joke. There really should be some federal charges coming. Or at least an explanation why not.

11 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I'm curious about the federal angle on this. It turns out, the postal cops are no joke. There really should be some federal charges coming. Or at least an explanation why not.

Agreed.

Sending a hoax 'anthrax' package to himself isn't a misdemeanor. 

All charges dropped!!!

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

All charges dropped!!!

Wow.  So what the hell actually happened here?  

8 minutes ago, peenie said:

All charges dropped!!!

Wait? The black criminal got off Scott free?  I didn’t think that was possible in this racist country. 

Chicago justice.   Focking bullshit.

15 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Wow.  So what the hell actually happened here?  

1. They liked his community service. 

2. He said he would forfeit his bond to the city

3. The city didn't want anymore publicity on this subject

Lead prosecutor recused herself but was caught emailing about it, wanting the FBI to take the case away from Chicago PD. Now this same prosecutor's office drops all charges. WTF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Meh whatever......two things we know......

1. This guys career has suffered irreparable damage.

2. We all know Chicago is corrupt

Move along.

If people only knew what these people get away with on a regular basis. They would never say such stupid things like the CJS is racist. It's the opposite.  Who cares in the end, it's their neighbors and kids getting killed.  Have at it. 

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Does this make you happy?

Great question I'd love to hear an explanation on if the answer is yes

Imagine a white guy pulled the crap he did, beating himself up and claiming a black person did it.  Would he walk?

1. Wealthy.

2. African American in today's society.

3. Liberal Chicago.

4. Corrupt Chicago.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

So I assume the manhunt continues for the perps? 

"After reviewing all of the facts and circumstances of the case, including Mr. Smollett’s volunteer service in the community and agreement to forfeit his bond to the City of Chicago, we believe this outcome is a just disposition and appropriate resolution to this case," according to a statement from the office of the Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx, sent to USA TODAY by her spokeswoman, Tandra Simonton.

Simonton said the $10,000 bond money that Smollett is forfeiting will be given to the city. One of the penalties for filing a false police report, if there is a conviction, includes paying for the police costs of investigating a false crime report.   

Smollett's legal team also issued a statement, stressing that the charges against him were dropped, and not because of a plea deal. 

Link

He bought his way out of it, ok, whatever. Just so long as we dont have to pretend that actual systemic racism is still a real thing, or that white privilege is a real focking thing, or that hte justice system is more hurtful to AA's.....none of that ignorant BS should be allowed on this one at least...

Ironically enough while waiting for the bus this morning there was a black lady there with her little dog. Dog came up and sniffed at me - - probably because of my dogs at home - - so I patted his head and smiled at the lady. She was well dressed and friendly. Then I noticed a big white button on her jacket screaming WHITE LIES MATTER.  Fock you lady. 

5 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Link

He bought his way out of it, ok, whatever. Just so long as we dont have to pretend that actual systemic racism is still a real thing, or that white privilege is a real focking thing, or that hte justice system is more hurtful to AA's.....none of that ignorant BS should be allowed on this one at least...

This is the biggest piece of it.  Until he does a press conference and admits the whole thing, he is still a victim of a hate crime.  People will see charges were dropped and assume hes innocent.

Im curious, though, how the feds handle the fake hate mail. Maybe Chicago dropped all their charges to save political face, but knowing feds are gonna hit him.

Okay............there we go. Jussie's lawyer just admitted the two black guys that claim to have attacked Smollett were the ones that attacked him.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This is the biggest piece of it.  Until he does a press conference and admits the whole thing, he is still a victim of a hate crime.  Stupid People will see charges were dropped and assume hes innocent.

And these same people don't believe the Mueller report...