Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Another sh!tty cop hurts the integrity of the thin blue line

I'd rather get rid of racist cops, as opposed to giving them tips on how to hide their racism so that they can stay cops..

• Like 1

I'd rather get rid of racist cops, as opposed to giving them tips on how to hide their racism so that they can stay cops..

Amen.

Start by paying them more to field a better crop then subject them to psychological testing.

• Like 1

How do you propose doing this?

Also

Do you support getting rid of people who support fake racism?

How do you propose doing this?

Also

Do you support getting rid of people who support fake racism?

If a cop is dumb enough to publicly reveal that he is racist, he should lose his job. Pretty simple.

As for getting rid of people who support fake racism, I don't fully understand the question. When I speak of cops, its clear I am talking about people doing a particular job not being suited for that job if they arr racist...Yet you just say "Get rid of people" who support fake racism. What is fake racism in this instance? Do you mean those people should lose any job they might have, even if it doesn't deal with people or affect lives like Police)? Or do you mean we should just get rid of the people all together?

If a cop is dumb enough to publicly reveal that he is racist, he should lose his job. Pretty simple.

As for getting rid of people who support fake racism, I don't fully understand the question. When I speak of cops, its clear I am talking about people doing a particular job not being suited for that job if they arr racist...Yet you just say "Get rid of people" who support fake racism. What is fake racism in this instance? Do you mean those people should lose any job they might have, even if it doesn't deal with people or affect lives like Police)? Or do you mean we should just get rid of the people all together?

Let me cut to the chase. Im fed up with with racism. I think this cop is a racist asswhole and needs fired. I also support Jussie and his peeps cause because anyone who loops a rope around a persons neck needs dealt with accordingly. Including being a hate crime.

Now, if this is and I mean a big IF, this is at all staged I think all those in power, who perpetuated the BS should be held accountable.

There are bad individuals in every profession. I saw somewhere that the average police salary was something like 60k. If you want to hold cops to a higher standard than your average worker out there, you are going to have to pay them more.

Dude should be he accountable in a manner consistent with the level of his transgression

+1

+1

Why change my quote?

The cop deserves to be terminated. His actions demonstrated horrible judgment and erode the public trust in the police. There may be profession where you can survive doing something so dumb but police officer isnt it.

What is "black girl magic" supposed to mean anyway?

Is that some racist thing in Detroit or wherever this is?

Was the cop an idiot? Sure. Should he be reprimanded? Sure.

It is hard for me to get worked up over "racism" though after what the left and media have done over the last 2 weeks.

Fake news, fake racism, fake hate crimes pushed 24/7 even though they knew they were fake.

Take your racism accusations and shove them up your ass.

In the future try and be a little more honest, maybe then I will care if a real act of racism occurs.

• Like 1

I think cop hating based on false narratives perpetuated by our last president and celebrities and racist cops both suck.

It is hard for me to get worked up over "racism" though after what the left and media have done over the last 2 weeks.

Fake news, fake racism, fake hate crimes pushed 24/7 even though they knew they were fake.

In the future try and be a little more honest, maybe then I will care if a real act of racism occurs.

Well, this act of racism did occur. The cop was racist. How can he do his job effectively and fair when he has a clear bias against blacks and possibly other minorities?

What does this cops blatant racism while on the job have to do with the "msm"?

Im wonder if they dont start off racist..but after the sheit they see day after day they become so jaded they snap. It happens to teachers and other professionals.

I agree with this. That is such a petty thing to be all riled up about.

I wonder what half the people here would be like after spending years on the streets chasing around losers. It's gotta make some cops pretty bitter.

Let me cut to the chase. Im fed up with with racism. I think this cop is a racist asswhole and needs fired. I also support Jussie and his peeps cause because anyone who loops a rope around a persons neck needs dealt with accordingly. Including being a hate crime.

Now, if this is and I mean a big IF, this is at all staged I think all those in power, who perpetuated the BS should be held accountable.

Oh. I addressed that guy and that story in that thread.

Oh. I addressed that guy and that story in that thread.

I dont care about the other thread. What if this situation was faked. What should happen to the fakers?