Sign in to follow this  
SenatorRock

Rough week for VA Gov (Dem), Yearbook pic of blackface & KKK

Dude is toast. Many Dems like Pelosi and respected news organizations like WaPo calling on him to step down and he should. Indefensible.

It wasn't me. :lol:

Thought the same thing, and it might not be.....yearbooks are often riddled with errors....

Thought the same thing, and it might not be.....yearbooks are often riddled with errors....

Fock that. Like he's never seen the yearbook. He's tried hide this for years. Dumbfuck. :lol:

his exact quote tells you exactly how guilty he is

"I believe now I am not either of the people in that photo. It is disgusting, offensive, racist," Northam said.

sure guy, I couldn't tell you every costume I ever wore in my life, but I can guarantee if I saw some pics, I would be like oh yah that was me, which is what he did yesterday

All right, I had to look up to see whether this guy was Republican or Democrat. I really haven't given a shiit so far. But that all changed with this;

CNN: this man was 25 years old! He was a grown man! And he made the decision to blah blah blah.

Yeah, here's what pisses me off. Monica Lewinsky came out just a few months ago and it was part of some attempt to resurrect the whole Clinton Lewinsky scandal on its anniversary or whatever bulshiit. And she openly admitted that she wasn't some young girl who fell in love, she wanted the attention that Bill Clinton was getting. That's why she sucked a diick - and kept the evidence. Who does that? And for decades now all her apologist have said is she was just a young girl! And she was influenced by an older more powerful man! And even she has said "the FBI wouldn't even let me talk to my mommy!"

Guess what two people in this post were roughly the same age when their big bad moment of irresponsibility and stupidity occurred?

I'm so sick of this shiit. Either you're strong and capable and gosh darn it every bit as good as men! Or you're not. You don't get to pick and choose when you get to be a little girl who can't possibly be held accountable for her hormones and feelings and emotions. And then still be this strong smart independent every bit as good as a man! Bullshiit.

Jesus Christ. The fact that we're going back to the early twenties and even the high school to find inappropriate behavior for men? For most people, both men and women we have to go as far back as maybe last Wednesday to find inappropriate behavior. Fuuck off.

This guy is an idiot. But all he's doing is culturally appropriating the same bullshiit we've seen from Orange man. Used to be when you were caught doing or saying something stupid you simply owned up to it and apologized. Jesus, that seems like the good old days don't they? How many times have we seen trump caught in a bald-faced lie and the next moment we hear "Trump doubled down on..." That's all this guy's doing, doubling down on stupid. Seems to be all the rage in Washington these days.

All right, I had to look up to see whether this guy was Republican or Democrat. I really haven't given a shiit so far. But that all changed with this;

CNN: this man was 25 years old! He was a grown man! And he made the decision to blah blah blah.

Yeah, here's what pisses me off. Monica Lewinsky came out just a few months ago and it was part of some attempt to resurrect the whole Clinton Lewinsky scandal on its anniversary or whatever bulshiit. And she openly admitted that she wasn't some young girl who fell in love, she wanted the attention that Bill Clinton was getting. That's why she sucked a diick - and kept the evidence. Who does that? And for decades now all her apologist have said is she was just a young girl! And she was influenced by an older more powerful man! And even she has said "the FBI wouldn't even let me talk to my mommy!"

Guess what two people in this post were roughly the same age when their big bad moment of irresponsibility and stupidity occurred?

I'm so sick of this shiit. Either you're strong and capable and gosh darn it every bit as good as men! Or you're not. You don't get to pick and choose when you get to be a little girl who can't possibly be held accountable for her hormones and feelings and emotions. And then still be this strong smart independent every bit as good as a man! Bullshiit.

Jesus Christ. The fact that we're going back to the early twenties and even the high school to find inappropriate behavior for men? For most people, both men and women we have to go as far back as maybe last Wednesday to find inappropriate behavior. Fuuck off.

This guy is an idiot. But all he's doing is culturally appropriating the same bullshiit we've seen from Orange man. Used to be when you were caught doing or saying something stupid you simply owned up to it and apologized. Jesus, that seems like the good old days don't they? How many times have we seen trump caught in a bald-faced lie and the next moment we hear "Trump doubled down on..." That's all this guy's doing, doubling down on stupid. Seems to be all the rage in Washington these days.

A Democrat supports killing babies and is seen in a racist photo, and somehow this is about Trump?

Gimme a fooking break.

A Democrat supports killing babies and is seen in a racist photo, and somehow this is about Trump?

Gimme a fooking break.

No shite. These people are like Germans in the 30's and 40's. They're going to wake up at some point and say WTF was I thinking?

Gimme a fooking break.

Man, talk about a hypersensitized and hyper focused. Couldnt you have said the same thing about Monica Lewinsky?

You guys are a little too twitterpated if you'll pardon the pun with Trump. 😁

Dude is toast. Many Dems like Pelosi and respected news organizations like WaPo calling on him to step down and he should. Indefensible.

Nearly united across the board, especially with Presidential hopefuls. Almost like it was Plan B should his monotone 'slicing and dicing babies' dialog receive an unwanted amount of blowback. He was chosen to deliver that testimony for that very reason.

All right, I had to look up to see whether this guy was Republican or Democrat. I really haven't given a shiit so far.

"I'll try 'Bullsh!t on Epic Scales' for $1,000 Alex"

You're as bad a liar as the racist in question. :doh:

http://www.nbc12.com/2019/02/04/lt-gov-fairfax-slams-defamatory-false-sexual-assault-allegation/

And the Lt. Governor who would replace him is apparently trying to tamp down a brewing scandal of his own. Possible sexual assault and as we've found out from the Democrats, ALL claims must be believed and the guy should be crucified.

From that link:

On Monday morning, Fairfax released a tweet that said the person reported to be making this false allegation first approached the Washington Post ... after being presented with facts consistent with the Lt. Governors denial of the allegation, the absence of any evidence corroborating the allegation, and significant red flags and inconsistencies with the allegation, the Post made the considered decision to not publish the story.

Bolded part sounds familiar, doesn't it?

• Like 1

All right, I had to look up to see whether this guy was Republican or Democrat.

maybe that's because, when the story broke, hack enemy of the people CNN had a graphic listing him as a Republican?

Total mistake I'm sure..CNN is legit

Fock that. Like he's never seen the yearbook. He's tried hide this for years. Dumbfuck. :lol:

That wouldn't surprise me a bit, it wasn't until a couple of years ago that I discovered my school even had college yearbooks. So if there is something bad about me in it, I'd have no clue.

if he had an R next to his name, would this thread and all the hysteria here exist?

if he had an R next to his name, would this thread and all the hysteria here exist?

wiff, Honcho and MDC's baby batter would have been plastered all over the bored instead of each other. :dunno:

Also, CNN tried putting an R next to his name; phail.

wiff, Honcho and MDC's baby batter would have been plastered all over the bored instead of each other. :dunno:

Also, CNN tried putting an R next to his name; phail.

So true

http://www.nbc12.com/2019/02/04/lt-gov-fairfax-slams-defamatory-false-sexual-assault-allegation/

And the Lt. Governor who would replace him is apparently trying to tamp down a brewing scandal of his own. Possible sexual assault and as we've found out from the Democrats, ALL claims must be believed and the guy should be crucified.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/washpost-pushes-back-against-justin-fairfax-statement-on-sexual-assault-allegation

Washington Post doubling down, stating the Lt. Gov's version of events isn't accurate.

In its Monday story, the Washington Post acknowledged investigating the claims and deciding not to publish. But it said the Fairfax statement “incorrectly” claimed the paper found “significant red flags and inconsistencies within the allegations.”
“Fairfax and the woman told different versions of what happened in the hotel room with no one else present,” the paper said. “The Washington Post could not find anyone who could corroborate either version.”
“The woman described a sexual encounter that began with consensual kissing and ended with a forced act that left her crying and shaken,” The Washington Post reported. “She said Fairfax guided her to the bed, where they continued kissing, and then at one point she realized she could not move her neck. She said Fairfax used his strength to force her to perform oral sex.”

Guy is a risk taker if he forcibly made her suck his c0ck.

This story coming out one day after Washington Post's SB commercial about journalistic integrity and Democracy dies in the dark. They call around, don't find a similar thing reported from other women so decide to bury the story.

Yes...................they're good at killing Democracy.

What is it with Trumpers and gay stuff, trannies, and cuckoldry?

What is it with Trumpers and gay stuff, trannies, and cuckoldry?

Your the one asking for gay cakes and molds of posters c@cks. :shrug:

Seems like your the one who's fixated on the ghey stuff. And then when it's brought up you get all defensive and butt hurt.

• Like 1

Gay stuff comes up and Shiny appears.

Its like conjuring Beetlejuice. :D

No joke, I started reading this thread and was impressed that the usual posters here that I expected to defend him were seemingly condemning the guy. I didnt know his party at the time though.

Anyhow, I hope he loses his gig.

Wow he got an award. That's cool. So did Trump the Ellis Island Medal and he was never actually part of the KKK like Democrat Senator Byrd.

Just to be clear. Democrats are actual KKK members. But he's super sorry about that.

The fifth-longest filibuster came in 1964 when Democratic Sen. Robert Byrd railed against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 for 14 hours and 13 minutes.

https://www.salon.com/2013/03/06/the_greatest_filibusters_of_all_time/

So you're telling me we have facial recognition software that can see through facial hair glasses prosthetics on cans of other , but nobody can NCIS whether or not it's this guy's face under a millimeter of shoe polish?

This is probably one of the most funny videos Crowder has ever posted. Funniest I’ve seen in a while. He calls a bunch of black business owners to ask about Northam. There is one particular business he calls where the owner keeps hanging up then he calls back and talks black and the guy finally talks to him and Crowder calls him in on it.

this was an awesome hit job done by the DNC, notice nobody is talking about him killing babies after birth anymore

Bingo. They didn't waste any time either. That's an efficient machine they have. It's their candidates,and ideas that suck.

this was an awesome hit job done by the DNC, notice nobody is talking about him killing babies after birth anymore

I stated as much earlier. A more nefarious viewpoint is they sent him specifically out to float the post birth abortion trial balloon. Once it blew up like the Hindenberg, they dropped the yearbook pic.

Bonus round: guess who Fairfax's (Lt Gov) biggest 2 donors were. George Soros (Black PAC) and Planned Parenthood.

No question that Northam would have resigned if the LT. Gov wasn't a rapist. Northam not resigning is an amazing way that 2 scumbags are able to protect each other

No question that Northam would have resigned if the LT. Gov wasn't a rapist. Northam not resigning is an amazing way that 2 scumbags are able to protect each other

Fairfax is blaming the leak of his sexual assault allegation on Northam. "Mean racist outed me!!! No fairz!"

What does it say about society when a 30 year old blackface costume is more ghastly than murdering babies?

Good job, progressives.